1. Ramavandi, B., "Treatment of water turbidity and bacteria by
using a coagulant extracted from Plantago ovata", Water
Resources and Industry, Vol. 6, (2014), 36–50.
2. Derayat, J., Pirsaheb, M., Motlagh, Z.J. and Zinatizadeh, A.A.,
"Performance of Electrocoagulation Process in the Removal of
Total Coliform and Hetrotrophic Bacteria from Surface Water",
[in persian]. Water and Wastewater, Vol. 26, (2013), 37–45.
3. Ray S.K,, Majumdera C. and Saha P., "Removal of turbidity and
E. coli from surface water by electrocoagulation and study of its
economic feasibility", Journal of the Indian Chemical Society,
Vol. 95, (2018), 1-6.
4. Rahmani, A.R., "Removal of water turbidity by the
electrocoagulation method", Journal of Research in Health
Sciences, Vol. 8, (2008), 18–24.
5. Paul, A.B., "Electrolytic treatment of turbid water in package
plant", In: 22 nd WEDC conference New dehli., (1996).
6. Isanloo, H., Mohseni, S.M., Nazari, S., Sarkhosh, M. and
Alizadeh Matboo, S., "Efficiency of electrical coagulation
process in reduction of water turbidity", Journal of Health, Vol.
5, (2014), 67–743.
7. Panikulam P. J., Yasri N. and Roberts Edward P.L.,
"Electrocoagulation using an oscillating anode for kaolin
removal", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering,
Vol. 6 (2), (2018), 2785-2793.
8. Gobbi, L.C., Nascimento, I.L., Eduardo, P.M., Rocha S.M.S.
and Porto, P.S.S., "Electrocoagulatio n with polarity switch for
fast oil removal from oil in water emulsions", Journal of
Environmental Management, Vol. 213, (2018), 119–25.
9. Mollah, M.Y.A., Morkovsky, P., Gomes, J.A.G., Kesmez, M.,
Parga, J. and Cocke, D.L,. "Fundamentals, present and future
perspectives of electrocoagulation", Journal of Hazardous
Materials, Vol. 114, (2004), 199–210.
10. Devlin, T.R., Kowalski, M.S., Pagaduan, E., Zhang, X., Wei, V.
and Oleszkiewicz, J.A., "Electrocoagulation of wastewater using
aluminum, iron, and magnesium electrodes", Journal of
Hazardous Materials, Vol. 368, (2018), 862-868.
11. Derayat, J., Jafari motlagh, Z., Pirsaheb, M., Zinatizadeh, A.A.
and Bazrafshan, E., "Function of electrocoagulation process in
surface water treatment by aluminum electrode", Water and
Wastewater, Vol. 26, (2012), 50–4.
12. Adapureddy, S.M. and Goel, S., "Optimizing electrocoagulation
of drinking water for turbidity removal in a batch reactor",
International Conference on Environmental Science and
Technology IPCBEE, (2012), 97–102.
13. Sadeddin, K., Naser, A. and Firas, A., "Removal of turbidity and
suspended solids by electro-coagulation to improve feed water
quality of reverse osmosis plant". Desalination, Vol. 268,
14. Ahangarnokolaei, M.A., Ganjidoust, H. and Ayati, B.,
"Optimization of parameters of electrocoagulation/flotation
process for removal of Acid Red 14 with mesh stainless steel
electrodes", Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination, Vol.8,
15. Kobya, M. and Delipinar, S., "Treatment of the baker’s yeast
wastewater by electrocoagulation". Journal of Hazardous
Materials, Vol. 154, (2008), 1133–40.
16. Aziz, M.H.M. and Joshi, R.A., "Turbidity Removal from Water
by Electrical Method".
17. Seid-Mohammadi, A., Sharifi, Z., Shabanlo, A. and Asgari, G.,
"Simultaneous removal of turbidity and humic acid using
electrocoagulation/flotation process in aqua solution', Avicenna
Journal of Environmental Health Engineering, Vol. 2, (2015).
18. Janpoor F., Torabian A. and Khatibikamal V., "Treatment of
laundry waste-water by electrocoagulation", Journal of
Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, Vol. 86 (8), (2011),
19. Garcia-segura, S., Eiband, M.M.S.G., De, J.V. and Martínezhuitle,
C.A,. "Electrocoagulation and advanced
electrocoagulation processes: A general review about the
fundamentals, emerging applications and its association with
other technologies". Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry,
Vol. 801, (2017),267-299.
20. Ghosh, D., Solanki, H. and Purkait, M.K., "Removal of Fe (II)
from tap water by electrocoagulation technique" Journal of
Hazardous Materials, Vol. 155, (2008)135–43.
21. Nasrullah M., Nurul Islam Siddique M. and Zularisam A.W.,
"Effect of high current density in electrocoagulation process for
sewage treatment", Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 26 (14 ),
22. Xu, X. and Zhu, X., "Treatment of refectory oily wastewater by
electro-coagulation process", Chemosphere, Vol. 56, (2004),
23. Kushwaha, J.P., Srivastava, V.C. and Mall, I.D., "Organics
removal from dairy wastewater by electrochemical treatment
and residue disposal". Separation and Purification Technology,
Vol. 76, (2010), 198–205.
24. Mansoorian, H.J., Mahvi, A.H. and Jafari. A.J., "Removal of
lead and zinc from battery industry wastewater using
electrocoagulation process: influence of direct and alternating
current by using iron and stainless steel rod electrodes"
Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 135, (2014),
25. Gunukulayt, S., "Electrocoagulation/flotation treatment of
synthetic surface water [dissertation]. College of Graduate
Studies" Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, (2011);
26. Akanksha, Roopashree, G.B. and Lokesh, K.S., "Comparative
study of electrode material (iron, aluminium and stainless steel)
for treatment of textile industry wastewater. International"
Journal of Environmental Sciences, vol. 5, (2014),519.
27. Bazrafshan, E. and Ownagh, K.A.,"Application of
electrocoagulation process using iron and aluminum electrodes
for fluoride removal from the aqueous environment" E-Journal of
Chemistry, Vol. 9, (2012), 2297–308.
28. Bazrafshan, E., Mahvi, A.H., Naseri, S., Mesdaghinia, A.R.,
Vaezi, F. and Nazmara, S., "Removal of cadmium from
industrial effluents by electrocoagulation process using iron
electrodes" Iranian Journal of Environment Health Science
Engineering, Vol. 6, (2006), 261-266.
29. Kan. C., Huang, C. and Pan, J.R., "Time requirement for rapid mixing in coagulation", Colloids and Surfaces, Vol. 203,
30. Amirtharajah, A. and Mills, K.M., "Rapid‐mix design for
mechanisms of alum coagulation". Journal‐American Water
Works Association, Vol. 74, (1982), 210–6.
31. Hahn, H.H., Hoffmann, E. and Odegaard, H., "Chemical water
and wastewater treatment IV: Proceedings of the 7th
Gothenburg Symposium 1996, September 23–25, 1996,
Edinburgh, Scotland. Springer Science & Business Media; (2012).
32. WHO., "Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality: Surveillance
and control of community supplies", World Health
Organization, Vol. 3, (1997), 104–8.
33. Thakur, L.S., Goyal, H. and Mondal, P., "Simultaneous removal
of arsenic and fluoride from synthetic solution through
continuous electrocoagulation: Operating cost and sludge
utilization", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering,
Vol. 7. ( 2019), 102829.