1. Bianchi, D. and Neri, A., "Numerical simulation of chemical
erosion in vega launcher solid-propellant rocket motor nozzles",
in 51st AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference., (2015), 4175.
2. Bianchi, D., Nasuti, F., Onofri, M. and Martelli, E.,
"Thermochemical erosion analysis for carbon-carbon rocket
nozzles", in 45th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion
Conference & Exhibit., (2009), 4977.
3. Bianchi, D. and Nasuti, F., "Thermochemical erosion analysis of
carbon-carbon nozzles in solid-propellant rocket motors", in 46th
AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference &
Exhibit., (2010), 7075.
4. Thakre, P. and Yang, V., "Chemical erosion of refractory-metal
nozzle inserts in solid-propellant rocket motors", Journal of
Propulsion and Power, Vol. 25, No. 1, (2009), 40-50.
5. Kumar, S., Kushwaha, J., Mondal, S., Kumar, A., Jain, R. and
Devi, G.R., "Fabrication and ablation testing of 4d c/c composite
at 10 mw/m2 heat flux under a plasma arc heater", Materials
Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 566, (2013), 102-111.
6. Acharya, R. and Kuo, K.K., "Effect of pressure and propellant
composition on graphite rocket nozzle erosion rate", Journal of
Propulsion and Power, Vol. 23, No. 6, (2007), 1242-1254.
7. Turchi, A., Bianchi, D., Nasuti, F. and Onofri, M., "A numerical
approach for the study of the gas–surface interaction in carbon–
phenolic solid rocket nozzles", Aerospace Science and
Technology, Vol. 27, No. 1, (2013), 25-31.
8. Turchi, A., Bianchi, D., Thakre, P., Nasuti, F. and Yang, V.,
"Radiation and roughness effects on nozzle thermochemical
erosion in solid rocket motors", Journal of Propulsion and
Power, Vol. 30, No. 2, (2014), 314-324.
9. Kianifar, A. and Mohammadiun, H., "Numerical analysis of
thermal conductivity of non-charring material ablation carboncarbon
and graphite with considering chemical reaction effects, mass transfer and surface heat transfer", in ASME 2010 3rd Joint US-European
Fluids Engineering Summer Meeting collocated
with 8th International Conference on Nanochannels,
Microchannels, and Minichannels, American Society of
Mechanical Engineers., (2010), 335-340.
10. Lyon, R.E., "Pyrolysis kinetics of char forming polymers",
Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 61, No. 2, (1998), 201210.
11. Dimitrienko, Y.I. and Dimitrienko, I., "Effect of
thermomechanical erosion on heterogeneous combustion of
composite materials in high-speed flows", Combustion and
Flame, Vol. 122, No. 3, (2000), 211-226.
12. Peng, L.-n., He, G.-q., Li, J., Wang, L. and Qin, F., "Effect of
combustion gas mass flow rate on carbon/carbon composite
nozzle ablation in a solid rocket motor", Carbon, Vol. 50, No. 4,
13. Shen, X.-T., Liu, L., Li, W. and Li, K.-Z., "Ablation behaviour of
c/c–zrc composites in a solid rocket motor environment",
Ceramics International, Vol. 41, No. 9, (2015), 11793-11803.
14. Hui, W.-H., Bao, F.-T., Wei, X.-G. and Liu, Y., "Analysis of
ablative performance of c/c composite throat containing defects
based on x-ray 3d reconstruction in a solid rocket motor",
International Journal of Turbo & Jet-Engines, Vol. 32, No. 4,
15. Sutton, G.P. and Biblarz, O., "Rocket propulsion elements, John
Wiley & Sons, (2016).
16. Davenas, A., "Solid rocket propulsion technology, Newnes, (2012).