1. Subedi, N.K. and Coyle, N.R., “Improving the strength of fully
composite steel-concrete-steel beam elements by increased surface
roughness—an experimental study”, Engineering Structures,
Vol. 24, No. 10, (2002), 1349–1355.
2. Tsuda, K., Nakayama, T., Eto, H., Akiyama, K., Shimizu, A.,
Tanouchi, K. and Aoyama, H., “Experimental study on steel plate
reinforced concrete shear walls with joint bars”, In 16th
International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor
Technology, Washington DC, (2001), 1–8.
3. Kanchi, M., Kitano, T., Sugawara, Y. and Hirakawa, K.,
“Experimental study on a concrete filled steel structure: Part. 2
Compressive Tests (1)”, In Summary of Technical Papers of
Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, Structures,
4. Hao, T., Cao, W., Qiao, Q., Liu, Y. and Zheng, W., “Structural
performance of composite shear walls under compression”,
Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 162, (2017), 1–21.
5. Majeed, M.M. and Abbas, A. N., “Punching Shear Strength
Characteristics of Flat Plate Panels Reinforced with Shearhead
Collars: Experimental Investigation”, Civil Engineering Journal,
Vol. 5, No. 3, (2019), 528–539.
6. Emeka, A.E., Chukwuemeka, A.J. and Okwudili, M.B.,
“Deformation behaviour of erodible soil stabilized with cement
and quarry dust”, Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 2, No. 6,
7. Raisszadeh, A., Rahai, A. and Deylami, A., “Behaviour of Steel
Plate Shear Wall in Multi Span Moment Frame with Various Infill
Plate Connection to Column”, Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 4,
No. 1, (2018), 126–137.
8. Rastegarian, S. and Sharifi, A., “An Investigation on the
Correlation of Inter-story Drift and Performance Objectives in
Conventional RC Frames”, Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 2,
No. 3, (2018), 140–147.
9. Fadhil, H., Ibrahim, A. and Mahmood, M., “Effect of Corrugation
Angle and Direction on the Performance of Corrugated Steel Plate
Shear Walls”, Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 4, No. 11, (2018),
10. ASTM C370, “Standard specification for testing method and
definitions for mechanical testing of steel products”, Philadelphia,
PA: American Society for Testing and Materials, (2005).
11. ACI Committee and American Concrete Institute, “Building code
requirements for structural concrete (ACI 318-14) and
commentary”, American Concrete Institute, (2014).
12. EFNARC, S., “Guidelines for self-compacting concrete”, London,
UK: Association House, (2002), 32-34.
13. ASTM C494, “Standard specification for chemical admixtures for
Concrete”, PA: American Society for Testing and Materials,