1. Tenkrat, D., Hlincik, T. and Prokes, O., “Natural gas odorization”,
In Natural Gas, IntechOpen, 2010.
2. Kastner, J. and Director, H.R.D., “Aspects of process
measurement in the natural gas industry”, In VDI Fachkonferenz
Prozessanalytische Messtechnik in der Chemieindustrie, VDI
Wissensforum GmbH, Düsseldorf, (2011), 97–118.
3. Liszka, K., Łaciak, M. and Olinyk, A., “Analysis of new
generation odorants applicability in the Polish natural gas
distribution network”, AGH Drilling, Oil, Gas, Vol. 31, No. 1,
4. Castaneda, C.J., “Natural Disasters in the Making: Fossil Fuels,
Humanity, and the Environment”, OAH Magazine of History,
Vol. 25, No. 4, (2011), 21–25.
5. Hannah, S., “Odorants and Odorization, A Manufacturers
Perspective”, Appalachian Gas Measurement Short Course, 2002.
6. Shekhawat, D., Gardner, T.H. and Berry, D.A., “Natural gas
odorants desulfurization, In AlChE Annual National Meeting,
Austin, TX (Vol. 8), (2004). https://folk.ntnu.no/skoge/prost/
7. Cui, H., Turn, S.Q. and Reese, M.A., “Removal of sulfur
compounds from utility pipelined synthetic natural gas using
modified activated carbons”, Catalysis Today, Vol. 139, No. 4,
8. Gardner, T.H., Berry, D.A., Lyons, K.D., Beer, S.K. and Freed,
A. D., “Fuel processor integrated H2S catalytic partial oxidation
technology for sulfur removal in fuel cell power plants”, Fuel,
Vol. 81, No. 17, (2002), 2157–2166.
9. Wu, X., Schwartz, V., Overbury, S.H. and Armstrong, T.R.,
“Desulfurization of gaseous fuels using activated carbons as
catalysts for the selective oxidation of hydrogen sulfide”, Energy
& Fuels, Vol. 19, No. 5, (2005), 1774–1782.
10. Chica, A., Corma, A. and Dómine, M.E., “Catalytic oxidative
desulfurization (ODS) of diesel fuel on a continuous fixed-bed
reactor”, Journal of Catalysis, Vol. 242, No. 2, (2006), 299–308.
11. Shriner, R.L., Hermann, C.K., Morrill, T.C., Curtin, D.Y. and
Fuson, R.C., “The systematic identification of organic
compounds”, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2003.