1. Hoffert, M.I., Caldeira, K., Benford, G., Criswell, D.R., Green,
C., Herzog, H., Jain, A.K., Kheshgi, H.S., Lackner, K.S., Lewis,
J.S. and Lightfoot, H.D, "Advanced technology paths to global
climate stability: Energy for a greenhouse planet" , Science, Vol.
298, No. 5595, (2002) 981-987.
2. J.Wang and F.Yang, "Optimal capacity allocation of standalone
wind/solar/battery hybrid power system based on improved
particle swarm optimization algorithm", IET Renewable Power
Generation, Power Generation, Vol.7, No.5, (2013) 443-448.
3. C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, "Power management of a stand-alone
wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell energy system", IEEE Transactions
Energy Conversion, Vol.23, No.3, (20008) 957-967.
4. A. Mohamed and T. Khatib, "Optimal sizing of a PV/wind/diesel
hybrid energy system for Malaysia", IEEE Industrial
Technology International Conference, (2013) 752 – 757.
5. E. Mazhari, et al, “Hybridsimulation and optimization-based
design and operation of integrated photovoltaic generation,
storage units, and grid”, Simulation Modelling Practice and
Theory, Vol. 19, No. 1, (2011), 463–481.
6. Moriana, I., I. San Martin, and P. Sanchis. "Wind-photovoltaic
hybrid systems design." In SPEEDAM ,(2010) 610-615. IEEE.
7. Borowy, Bogdan S., and Ziyad M. Salameh. "Methodology for
optimally sizing the combination of a battery bank and PV array
in a wind/PV hybrid system." IEEE Transactions on Energy
Conversion, Vol. 11, No. 2 (1996): 367-375.
8. Teleke, Sercan, Mesut E. Baran, Alex Q. Huang, Subhashish
Bhattacharya, and Loren Anderson. "Control strategies for battery
energy storage for wind farm dispatching." IEEE Transactions
on Energy Conversion, Vol. 24, No. 3 (2009), 725-732.