1. Shakib, S. E., Amidpour, M., Esmaieli, A., Boghrati, M. and
Ghafurian, M. M., “Various Approaches to Thermodynamic
Optimization of a Hybrid Multi-effect Evaporation with Thermal
Vapour Compression and Reverse Osmosis Desalination System
Integrated to a Gas Turbine Power Plant”, International Journal
of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 5,
2. Khaljani, M., Saray, R.K. and Bahlouli, K., “Comprehensive
analysis of energy, exergy and exergo-economic of cogeneration
of heat and power in a combined gas turbine and organic Rankine
cycle”, Energy Conversion and Management, 97 (2015) 15465.
3. Chacartegui, R., Sánchez, D., Muñoz, J. and Sánchez, T,
“Alternative ORC bottoming cycles for combined cycle power
plants”, Applied Energy, Vol. 86, (2009) 2162-2170.
4. Nemati, A., Nami, H., Ranjbar, F. and Yari, M. A, “comparative
thermodynamic analysis of ORC and Kalina cycles for waste heat
recovery: A case study for CGAM cogeneration system”, Case
Studies in Thermal Engineering, Vol. 9, (2017), 1-13,
5. Kumar Singh, R., Sharma, R. V., “Mathematical Investigation of
Soil Temperature Variation for Geothermal Applications”,
International Journal of Engineering,. Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017),
6. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, Sh., and Jafarmadar, S.,
“Energy and Exergy Analysis of a New Power, Heating, Oxygen
and Hydrogen Cogeneration Cycle Based on the Sabalan
Geothermal Wells”, International Journal of Engineering,
Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 3, (2019), 445-450.
7. Kianfard, Khalilarya, H. S., Jafarmadar, S,. “Exergy and
exergoeconomic evaluation of hydrogen and distilled water
production via combination of PEM electrolyzer, RO desalination
unit and geothermal driven dual fluid ORC”, Energy Conversion
and Management, Vol. 177 (2018), 339-49.
8. Behzadi, A., Gholamian, E., Ahmadi, P., Habibollahzade and A.,
Ashjaee, M.. “Energy, exergy and exergoeconomic (3E) analyses
and multi-objective optimization of a solar and geothermal based
integrated energy system”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol.
143, (2018), 1011–1022
9. Bejan, A., Tsatsaronis, G., Moran, M., “Thermal design and
optimization”, John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
10. Li, G., “Organic Rankine cycle performance evaluation and
thermoeconomic assessment with various applications part I:
Energy and exergy performance evaluation”, Renewable and
Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 53, (2016), 477-99.
11. Mohammadi, A., Kasaeian, A., Pourfayaz, F. and Ahmadi, M. H.,
“Thermodynamic analysis of a combined gas turbine, ORC cycle
and absorption refrigeration for a CCHP system”, Applied
Thermal Engineering, Vol. 111, (2017), 397-406.
12. Yari, M., Mahmoudi, S., “A thermodynamic study of waste heat
recovery from GT-MHR using organic Rankine cycles”, Heat
and Mass Transfer, Vol. 47, (2011), 181-196.