1. R. Acharya, D. Kumar, and G. Mathur, "Study of
Electromagnetic Radiation Effects on Human Body and
Reduction Techniques," in Optical and Wireless Technologies,
ed: Springer, (2018), 497-505.
2. Y. Lu and Y. Huang, "Biological effects of mobile phone
radiation," in 2012 International Conference on Microwave and
Millimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT), (2012), 1-4.
3. A. V. Kramarenko and U. Tan, "Effects of high-frequency
electromagnetic fields on human EEG: a brain mapping study,"
International Journal of Neuroscience, Vol. 113, (2003), 10071019.
4. C. Smitha and N. Narayanan, "Entropy analysis to study the
effects of mobile phone radiation on brain," in 2015
International Conference on Information and Communication
Technology Research (ICTRC), (2015), 254-257.
5. B. Awada, G. Madi, A. Mohsen, A. Harb, A. Diab, L. Hamawy,
et al., "Simulation of the Effect of 5G Cell Phone Radiation on
Human Brain," in 2018 IEEE International Multidisciplinary
Conference on Engineering Technology (IMCET), (2018), 1-6.
6. M. Khalid, T. Mee, A. Peyman, D. Addison, C. Calderon, M.
Maslanyj, et al., "Exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic
fields from wireless computer networks: duty factors of Wi-Fi
devices operating in schools," Progress in Biophysics and
Molecular Biology, Vol. 107, (2011), 412-420.
7. L. V. Moran and L. E. Hong, "High vs low frequency neural
oscillations in schizophrenia," Schizophrenia Bulletin, Vol. 37,
8. S. Sanei and J. A. Chambers, "EEG signal processing," (2007).
9. A. A. Fingelkurts, A. A. Fingelkurts, and S. Kähkönen,
"Functional connectivity in the brain—is it an elusive concept?,"
Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, Vol. 28, (2005), 827836.
10. R. E. Greenblatt, M. Pflieger, and A. Ossadtchi, "Connectivity
measures applied to human brain electrophysiological data,"
Journal of Neuroscience Methods, Vol. 207, (2012), 1-16.
11. V. Sakkalis, "Review of advanced techniques for the estimation
of brain connectivity measured with EEG/MEG," Computers in
Biology and Medicine, Vol. 41, (2011), 1110-1117.
12. G. Curcio, M. Ferrara, F. Moroni, G. D’inzeo, M. Bertini, and L.
De Gennaro, "Is the brain influenced by a phone call?: an EEG
study of resting wakefulness," Neuroscience Research, Vol. 53,
13. S. J. Regel, J. M. Gottselig, J. Schuderer, G. Tinguely, J. V.
Rétey, N. Kuster "Pulsed radio frequency radiation affects
cognitive performance and the waking electroencephalogram,"
Neuroreport, Vol. 18, (2007), 803-807.
14. K. Wu, A. Sajad, and S. Omar, "The effect of high frequency
radio waves on human brain activity: an EEG study," University
of Toronto Journal of Undergraduate Life Sciences, Vol. 3,
15. H. Danker‐Hopfe, T. Eggert, H. Dorn, and C. Sauter, "Effects of
RF‐EMF on the Human Resting‐State EEG—the Inconsistencies
in the Consistency. Part 1: Non‐Exposure‐Related Limitations of
Comparability Between Studies," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 40,
16. M. Hietanen, T. Kovala, and A.-M. Hämäläinen, "Human brain
activity during exposure to radiofrequency fields emitted by
cellular phones," Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment
& Health, Vol. 26, (2000), 87-92,.
17. A. Darroudi, J. Parchami, M. K. Razavi, and G. Sarbisheie,
"EEG adaptive noise cancellation using information theoretic
approach," Bio-medical Materials and Engineering, Vol. 28,
18. M. Fatourechi, A. Bashashati, R. K. Ward, and G. E. Birch,
"EMG and EOG artifacts in brain computer interface systems: A
survey," Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol. 118, (2007), 480-494.
19. R. R. Vázquez, H. Velez-Perez, R. Ranta, V. L. Dorr, D.
Maquin, and L. Maillard, "Blind source separation, wavelet
denoising and discriminant analysis for EEG artefacts and noise
cancelling," Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol. 7,
20. D. P. Subha, P. K. Joseph, R. Acharya, and C. M. Lim, "EEG
signal analysis: a survey," Journal of Medical Systems, Vol. 34,
21. J. J. Allen, P. M. Keune, M. Schönenberg, and R. Nusslock,
"Frontal EEG alpha asymmetry and emotion: From neural
underpinnings and methodological considerations to
psychopathology and social cognition," Psychophysiology, Vol.
55, (2018), e13028.
22. G. E. Bruder, J. W. Stewart, and P. J. McGrath, "Right brain, left
brain in depressive disorders: clinical and theoretical
implications of behavioral, electrophysiological and
neuroimaging findings," Neuroscience & Biobehavioral
Reviews, Vol. 78, (2017), 178-191.
23. J. N. Demos, Getting started with neurofeedback: WW Norton
& Company, (2005).
24. R. W. Thatcher, "Coherence, phase differences, phase shift, and
phase lock in EEG/ERP analyses," Developmental
Neuropsychology, Vol. 37, (2012), 476-496,.
25. L. A. Baccalá and K. Sameshima, "Partial directed coherence: a
new concept in neural structure determination," Biological
Cybernetics, Vol. 84, (2001), 463-474.
26. V. Sakkalis, C. D. Giurc, P. Xanthopoulos, M. E. Zervakis, V.
Tsiaras, Y. Yang "Assessment of linear and nonlinear
synchronization measures for analyzing EEG in a mild epileptic
paradigm," IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in
Biomedicine, Vol. 13, (2008), 433-441.