1. Aslam, M., Ismail, I. M., Salah, N., Chandrasekaran, S., Qamar,
M. T., & Hameed, A., "Evaluation of sunlight induced
structural changes and their effect on the photocatalytic activity
for the degradation of phenols", Journal of Hazardous
Materials, Vol. 286, (2015), 127-135.
2. Shokri, A., "Degradation of 2-nitrophenol from synthetic
wastewater by ozone ", Russian Journal of Applied
Chemistry, Vol. 88, No. 12, (2015), 2038-2043.
3. Mohamadiyan, J., Shams-Khoramabadi, G., Mussavi, SA.,
Kamarehie, B., Dadban Shahamat, Y., Godini, H., "Aniline
degradation using advanced oxidation process by UV/Peroxy
disulfate from aqueous solution", International Journal of
Engineering, Transactions B: Applications,Vol 30, No. 5
4. Shokri, A.," Investigation of UV/H2O2 process for removal of
Ortho-Toluidine from industrial wastewater by response
surface methodology based on the central composite design",
Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 58 (2017), 258–266.
5. Tayade, R. J., Natarajan, T. S., Bajaj, H. C., "Photocatalytic
degradation of methylene blue dye using ultraviolet light
emitting diodes", Industrial & Engineering Chemistry
Research, Vol. 48, (2009), 10262-10267.
6. Hosseingholi, M.," Room Temperature Synthesis of N-doped
Urchin-like Rutile TiO2 Nanostructure With Enhanced
Photocatalytic Activity Under Sunlight", International
Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: BAsics, Vol. 28,
7. Shokri, A., Mahanpoor, K., Soodbar, D.,"Evaluation of a modified
TiO2 (GO–B–TiO2) photo catalyst for degradation of 4-
nitrophenol in petrochemical wastewater by response surface
methodology based on the central composite design", Journal
of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Vol. 4, (2016),
8. Shokri, A., Mahanpoor, K., "Degradation of Ortho-Toluidine
from aqueous solution by the TiO process ", International
Journal of Industrial Chemistry, Vol. 8 , (2017), 101–108.
9. Antonopoulou, M., Konstantinou, L., "Optimization and Modeling
of the Photo catalytic degradation of the Insect Repellent
DEET in Aqueous TiO
Suspensions", Clean Soil, Air Water,
Vol. 41, (2013), 593–600
10. Nitoi, I., Oancea, P., Constantin, L., Raileanu, M., Crisan, M.,
Crisan, I., Cosma, C., "Relationship between structure of some
nitroaromatic pollutants and their degradation kinetic
parameters in uv-vis./Tio
system", Journal of Environmental
Protection and Ecology, Vol. 17, (2016), 315–322.
11. Ayouba, K., van Hullebuschb, E.D., Cassirc, M., Bermond, A.,
"Application of advanced oxidation processes for TNT
degradation: A review", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol.
178, (2010), 10-28.
12. Gulsen, H. E., Akarsu, C., Turkay, G. K., Kumbur, H.,
"Application of fenton and electro-fenton processes to the
removal of dexketoprofen from aqueous solutions", Journal of
Environmental Protection and Ecology, Vol. 18, (2017),
13. Ludwichk, R., Helferich, O. K., Kist, C. P., Lopes, A. C.,
Cavasotto, T., Silva, D. C., Barreto-Rodrigues.,
"M.Characterization and photocatalytic treatability of red water
from Brazilian TNT industry", Journal of Hazardous
Materials ,Vol. 293, (2015), 81-86.
14. Zhang, Y., Cheng, K., Lv, F., Huang, H., Fei, B., He, Y., Shen,
B., "Photocatalytic treatment of 2,4,6-trinitotoluene in red
water bymulti-doped TiO2 with enhanced visible light
photocatalytic activity", Colloids and Surfaces A:
Physicochemal Engineering Aspects, Vol. 452, (2014), 103108.
15. Surolia, P. K., & Jasra, R. V., "Photocatalytic degradation of pnitrotoluene
-modified silver-exchanged NaY
zeolite: kinetic study and identification of mineralization
pathway", Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 57,
16. Montgomery, D.C., "Design and Analysis of Experiments.
Minitab Manual", New York, John Wiley and Sons, (2010)
17. Eskandarloo, H., Badiei, A., Behnajady, M.A., "Study of the
Effect of Additives on the Photo catalytic Degradation of a
Triphenylmethane Dye in the Presence of Immobilized
/NiO Nanoparticles: Artificial Neural Network Modeling",
Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol.53,
18. Wef, A.A., "Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and
Wastewater", American Public Health Association,
Washington, D.C, (1999).
19. Shokri, A., "Application of Sono–photo-Fenton process for
degradation of phenol derivatives in petrochemical wastewater
using full factorial design of experiment", International
Journal of Industrial Chemistry,Vol. 9, (2018), 295–303.
20. Alizadeh Kordkandi, S., Forouzesh, M., "Application of full
factorial design for methylene blue dye degradation using heatactivated
persulfate oxidation ", Journal of the Taiwan
Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. 45, (2014), 2597–2604.
21. Mohadesi M., Shokri A., "Evaluation of Fenton and photoFenton
processes for the removal of p-chloronitrobenzene in
aqueous environment using Box–Behnken design method",
Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 81, (2017), 199–208.
22. Mohadesi M., Shokri A., "Treatment of oil refinery wastewater
by photo-Fenton process using Box–Behnken design method:
kinetic study and energy consumption", International Journal
of Environmental Science and Technology, (2019), 1-8, DOI:
23. Bayarri, B., Gimenez, J., Curco, D., Esplugas, S., "Photocatalytic
degradation of 2, 4-dichlorophenol by TiO
actinometries and models", Catalysis Today, Vol. 101, (2005),
24. Fox, M.A., Dulay, M.T., "Heterogeneous photocatalysis ",
Chemical Reviews, Vol. 93, (1993), 341-357.
25. Piscopo, A., Robert, D., Weber, J. V., "Influence of pH and
chloride anion on the photo catalytic degradation of organic
compounds: Part I. Effect on the benzamide and parahydroxybenzoic
acid in TiO
", Applied Catalysis B:
Environmental, Vol. 35, (2001), 117-124.
26. Parra, S., Stanca, S. E., Guasaquillo, I., Thampi, K. R.,
"Photocatalytic degradation of atrazine using suspended and
", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol.
51, (2004), 107-116.
27. Zhao, H., Xu, S., Zhong, J., Bao, X., "Kinetic study on the photocatalytic
suspension systems ",
Catalysis Today, Vol. 93, (2004), 857-861.
28. Mogyorosi, K., Farkas, A., Dekany, I.,"Removal of 2Chlorophenol
from Water by Adsorption Combined with Tio
Photocatalysis", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 36,
29. Al-Ekabi, H., De Mayo, P., "Mayo Surface photochemistry: on
the mechanism of the semiconductor photoinduced valence
isomerization of hexamethyl Dewar benzene to
hexamethylbenzene", The Journal of Physical Chemistry,Vol.
90, (1986), 4075-4080.
30. Daneshvar, N., Aber, S., SeyedDorraji, M. S., Khataee, A. R.,
Rasoulifard, M. H., "Photocatalytic degradation of the
insecticide diazinon in the presence of prepared nanocrystalline
ZnO powders under irradiation of UV-C light", Separation and
purification Technology, Vol. 58, (2007), 91-98.
31. Anandan, S., Vinu, A., Venkatachalam, N., Arabindoo, B.,
Murugesan, V.,"Photocatalytic activity of ZnO impregnated Hβ
and mechanical mix of ZnO/Hβ in the degradation of
monocrotophos in aqueous solution", Journal of Molecular
Catalysis A: Chemical, Vol. 256, (2006), 312-320.