1. Zaza, G., Hammou, A., Benchatti, A., and Saiah, H., “Fault
Detection Method on a Compressor Rotor Using the Phase
Variation of the Vibration Signal”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 8,
2. Zhang, Y. X., Pan, H. X., and An, B., “Automaton fault diagnosis
based on EEMD and FCM clustering”, Journal of Henan
University of Science and Technology, Vol. 38, No. 1, (2017),
3. Pan, H., Yunpeng, C., and Hairui, W., “Study on Automaton Fault
Diagnosis Based on Chaos Theory”, Journal of Gun Launch &
Control, Vol. 35, No. 2, (2014), 50–54.
4. Cao, M. and Pan, H., “Automaton Intelligent Fault Diagnosis
Based on The Second Generation of Wavelet Transform and
Probabilistic Neural Networks”, Machine Design and Research,
Vol. 31, No. 3, (2015), 22–26.
5. Cao, M., Pan, H., and Chang, X., “Research on automatic fault
diagnosis based on time -frequency characteristics and PCASVM”,
In 2016 13th International Conference on Ubiquitous
Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI), IEEE, (2016), 593–598.
6. Starck, J.L., Moudden, Y., Bobin, J., Elad, M., and Donoho, D.L.,
“Morphological component analysis”, In Proceedings of Society
of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE), Vol. 5914,
7. Starck, J., Donoho, D., and Elad, M., “Redundant multiscale
transforms and their application for morphological component
separation”, No. DAPNIA-2004-88, CM-P00052061, france,
8. Li, H., Zheng, H. and Tang, L., “Application of morphological
component analysis to gearbox compound fault diagnosis”,
Journal of Vibration, Measurement and Diagnosis, Vol. 33, No.
4, (2013), 620–626.
9. Chen, X., Yu, D., Li, R., “Compound fault diagnosis method for
gearbox based on morphological component analysis and order
tracking”, Journal of Aerospace Power, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2014),
10. Xu, Y.G., Zhao, G.L., Ma, C.Y., and Hou, S.F., “Denoising
method based on dual-tree complex wavelet transform and MCA
and its application in gear fault diagnosis”, Journal of Aerospace
Power, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2016), 219–226.
11. Huang, N.E., Shen, Z., Long, S.R., Tung, C.C., and Liu, H.H.,
“The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for
nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis”, Proceedings of
the Royal Society of London. Series A: Mathematical, Physical
and Engineering Sciences, Vol. 454, No. 1971, (1998), 903–995.
12. Gao, H.Y. and Bruce, A.G., “WaveShrink with firm shrinkage”,
Statistica Sinica, Vol. 7, No. 4, (1997), 855–874.
13. Zhang, X. and Zhou, J., “Multi-fault diagnosis for rolling element bearings based on ensemble empirical mode decomposition and
optimized support vector machines”, Mechanical Systems and
Signal Processing, Vol. 41, No. 1–2, (2013), 127–140.
14. Yektaniroumand, T., Azari, M.N., and Gholami, M., “Optimal
Rotor Fault Detection in Induction Motor Using Particle-Swarm
Optimization Optimized Neural Network. ”, International
Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31,
No. 11, (2018), 1876–1882. .