1. Brodie, Graham, Carmel Ryan, and Carmel Lancaster.
"Microwave t echnologies as part of an int egrated weed
management st rat egy: a review." International Journal of
Agronomy, Vol. 2012 (2012).
ht t p://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/636905
2. X. Zhao, Yan, L., Huang, K., "Review of numerical simulation of
microwave heat ing process," in Advances in Induct ion and Microwave Heat ing of Mineral and Organic Materials, InTech,
3. A. Manickavasagan, D. S. Jayas, N. D. G. Whit e, "Nonuniformity
t emperatures of grain aft er microwave
t reat ment in an indust rial microwave dryer," Drying Technology,
Vol. 24, No. 12, (2006)1559-1567.
4. D. Set iady, J. Tang, F. Younce, B. A. Swanson, B. A. Rasco, C.
D. Clary, "Porosity, color, t exture, and microscopic st ructure of
russet pot atoes dried using microwave vacuum, heated air, and
freeze drying," Applied Engineering in Agriculture, Vol. 25, No.
5, (2009) 719-724.
5. G. Brodie, Rat h, C., Devanny, M., Reeve, J., Lancast er, C.,
Dohert y, T., Harris, G., Chaplin, S. and Laird, C., "The Effect of
Microwave T reatment on Animal Fodder," Journal of
Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 46, No. 2,
6. S. Wang and J. Tang, "Radio frequency and microwave
alt ernative t reatments for insect cont rol in nut s: a review,"
Agricultural Engineering Journal, Vol. 10, No. 3&4,
7. S. O. Nelson and L. E. St et son, "Possibilit ies for Cont rolling
Insect s wit h Microwaves and Lower Frequency RF Energy,"
IEEE T ransactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol.
22, No. 12, (1974) 1303-1305.
8. M. C. Lagunas-Solar, Zeng, N.X., Essert , T.K., T ruong, T.D.
Piña, C., "Thermal disinfect ion of soils wit h radiofrequency
power," California Agriculture, Vol. 60, No. 4, (2006) 192-199.
9. H. Aliakbarian, A. Enayati, H. Ameri Mahabadi, M. A. Soltani,
"Agricult ural applications for electromagnetic exposure," AsiaPacific
10. Nekahi, M. Z., Solt ani, A., Siahmarguee, A., Bagheran i, N., "
Evaluat ion on fact ors affecting weeds populat ion densit y and
yield loss of wheat: a case st udy in Golestan province – Sarmahale
village in Bandargaz ", Journal of Agroecology. Vol. 6, No. 2,
(Summer 2014) 417- 424
11. E. Zand, Kouchaki, A.R., Rahimian, M.H., Deyhimfard, R.,
Soufizadeh, S.. Nasiri, M.M, "St udies on some ecophysiological
t rait s associat ed wit h competitiveness of old and new Iranian
bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cult ivars against wild oat
(Avena ludoviciana L.)," Iranian Journal of Field Corps
Research, 2005. Vol. 2, No. 2, (2005), 160-174.
12. M. J. Khan, G. I. Brodie, D. Gupt a, S. Folet t a, "Microwave Soil
T reat ment Improves Weed Management in Aust ralian Dryland
Wheat ," Transactions of the ASABE, Vol. 61, No. 2, (2018),
13. G. Brodie, "Derivation of a cropping syst em t ransfer function for
weed management: Part 2. Microwave weed management,"
Global Journal of Agriculture Innovation Research &
Development, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2016), 1-9.
14. Heap, Ian M. "The occurrence of herbicide‐ resistant weeds
worldwide." Pesticide Science, Vol. 51, No. 3, (1997): 235-243.
15. M.K. Upadhyaya, R. E. Blackshaw. (Eds), Non-chemical weed
management: principles, concepts and t echnology. Cabi; 2007.
16. A. V. Barker and L. E. Craker, “ Inhibition of weed seed
germinat ion by microwaves,” Agronomy Journal, Vol. 83, No.
2, (1991), 302–305.
17. R. De La Cruz, Weed seedling emergence dept hs under field
condit ions. Iowa St at e Universit y Capst ones, Ret rospective
Theses and Dissert at ions. (1974).
18. M. Vidmar, "An improved microwave weed killer." Microwave
Journal, Vol. 48, No. 10, (2005), 116.
19. G. Brodie, Jacob, M. V., Farrell, P, Microwave and Radio-
Frequency Technologies in Agricult ure: an int roduct ion for
agricult uralist s and engineers. Walter de Gruyt er GmbH & Co