1. S. Binbin, G. Song, W. Zhe and L. Junwei, “Parameters Design
and Economy Study of an Electric Vehicle with Powertrain
Systems in Front and Rear Axle”, International Journal of
Enigneering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 4, (2016),
2. D.C Hanselman, Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor Design,
New York: McGraw- Hill, 1994.
3. P.R. Upadhyay, K.R. Rajagopal and B.P. Singh, “Computer
Aided Design of An Axial-Field Permanent Magnet Brushless
DC Motor for Electrical Vehicle”, Journal of Applied Physics,
Vol. 93, (2010), 8689-8693.
4. J. R. Handershot and T. J. E. Miller, Design of Brushless
Permanent Magnet Motors, Oxford Univ. Press, UK, 1994.
5. T. Liu, S. Huang, J. Gao and K. Lu, "Cogging Torque Reduction
by Slot-Opening Shift for Permanent Magnet Machines," IEEE
Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 49, No. 7, (2013), 4028-4031.
6. M. Chabchoub, I. Ben Salah, G. Krebs, R. Neji and C.
Marchand, "PMSM Cogging Torque Reduction: Comparison
Between Different Shapes of Magnet," International Conference
on Renewable Energies and Vehicular Technology, (2012), 206211.
7. Jong Gun Lee, Yu Ki Lee and Gwan Soo Park, "Effects of VSkew
on the Cogging Torque in Permanent Magnet
Synchronous Motor," International Conference on Electrical
Machines and Systems,( 2013), 122-124.
8. B. Boukais and H. Zeroug, "Magnet Segmentation for
Commutation Torque Ripple Reduction in a Brushless DC
Motor Drive," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No.
11, (2010), 3909-3919.
9. W. Zhao, T. A. Lipo and B. Kwon, "Material-Efficient
Permanent-Magnet Shape for Torque Pulsation Minimization in
SPM Motors for Automotive Applications," IEEE Transactions
on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 10, (2014), 5779-5787.
10. R. Islam, I. Husain, A. Fardoun and K. McLaughlin,
"Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Magnet Designs with
Skewing for Torque Ripple and Cogging Torque Reduction,"
IEEE Industry Applications Annual Meeting, (2007), 15521559.
11. Bin Zhang, Xiuhe Wang, Ran Zhang and Xiaolei Mou,
"Cogging Torque Reduction by Combining Teeth Notching and
Rotor Magnets Skewing in PMBLDC with Concentrated
Windings,"International Conference on Electrical Machines and
Systems, (2008), 3189-3192.
12. Metin Aydin and Mehmet Guklec, “ Reduction of Cogging
Torque in Double – Rotor Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Disc
Motors: A review of Cost effective Magnet Skewing Techniques
With Experimental Verifications”, IEEE Transaction on
Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 9, (2014), 5025-5034.
13. Gyeong-Jae Park, Yong-Jae Kim and Sang-Yong Jung, “Design
of IPMSM Applying V shape Skew Considering Axial Force
Distribution and Performance Characteristic According to the
Rotating Direction” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 26,
No. 4, (2016), 1-5.
14. M.Aydin, Z.Q.Zhu, T.A.Lipo, D.Howe, “Minimization of
Cogging Torque in Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Machines:
Design Concepts” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43,
No. 9, (2007), 3614-3622.
15. Praveen Kumar and R.K.Srivastava, “Cost Effective Stator
Modification Techniques for Cogging Torque Reduction in
Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Machines” IEEE Transportation
Electrification Conference and Expo.,(2018), 1-5.
16. Hsing-Cheng Yu, Bo-Syun Yu, Jen-te Yu, and Cheng-Kai Lin,
“A Dual Notched Design of Radial-Flux Permanent Magnet
Motors with Low Cogging Torque and Rare Earth Material”
IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 11, (2014), 1-4.
17. Luke Dosiek, Pragasen Pillay, “Cogging Torque Reduction in
Permanent Magnet Machines”, IEEE Transactions on Industry
Applications, Vol. 43, No. 6, (2007), 1565-1571.
18. H. Moradi and Cheshmeh Beigi, “Design, Optimization and
FEM Analysis of a Surface-Mounted Permanent Magnet
Brushless DC Motor”, International Journal of Enigneering
Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2018), 339-345.
19. M. Moallem, A. Kiyoumarsi and M. R. Hassanzadeh, “A Novel
Technique on The Analytical Calculation of Open Circuit Flux
Density Distribution in Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor”,
International Journal of Enigneering Transactions B:
Applications, Vol. 17, No. 1, (2004), 51-59.