1. Jafaryar M., R. Kamrani, M. Gorji-Bandpy, M. Hatami, and D.
D. Ganji, “Numerical optimization of the asymmetric blades
mounted on a vertical axis cross-flow wind turbine,”
International Communications in Heat and Mass
Transfer,Vol. 70 (2016), 93-104.
2. I. Dincer, “Renewable energy and sustainable development: a
crucial review,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol.
4, No. 2, (2000) 157–175.
3. Yilanci, A., Dincer, I. and Ozturk; H. K. "A review on solar-
hydrogen/fuel cell hybrid energy systems for stationary
applications." Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 35,
No. 3 (2009): 231-244.
4. J.-I. Yang, T. W. Kim, J. C. Park, T.-H. Lim, H. Jung, and D. H.
Chun, “Development of a stand-alone steam methane reformer
for on-site hydrogen production,” International Journal of
Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 41, No. 19, (2016) 8176–8183,.
5. P. Colbertaldo, G. Guandalini, and S. Campanari, “Modelling
the integrated power and transport energy system: The role of
power-to-gas and hydrogen in long-term scenarios for Italy,”
Energy, Vol. 154, (2018) 592–601.
6. M. Sheikholeslami, “Magnetic field influence on CuO–H2O
nanofluid convective flow in a permeable cavity considering
various shapes for nanoparticles,” International Journal of
Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 42, No. 31, (2017) 19611–19621.
7. S., Safari sabet, M.M., Namar, M., Sheikholeslami, A. Shafee,.
'Thermodynamics analysis for high temperature hydrogen
production system', Scientia Iranica, 2019. doi:
8. M.M., Namar, and O., Jahanian, Energy and exergy analysis of a
hydrogen-fueled HCCI engine. Journal of Thermal Analysis and
Calorimetry, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-018-7910-7.
9. X. Zhang, J. E. O’Brien, G. Tao, C. Zhou, and G. K. Housley,
“Experimental design, operation, and results of a 4 kW high
temperature steam electrolysis experiment,” Journal of Power
Sources, Vol. 297, (2015) 90–97.
10. J. Udagawa, P. Aguiar, and N. P. Brandon, “Hydrogen
production through steam electrolysis: Model-based steady state
performance of a cathode-supported intermediate temperature
solid oxide electrolysis cell,” Journal of Power Sources, Vol.
166, No. 1, (2007) 127–136,.
11. A. Demin, E. Gorbova, and P. Tsiakaras, “High temperature
electrolyzer based on solid oxide co-ionic electrolyte: A
theoretical model,” Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 171, No. 1,
12. A. Bilodeau and K. Agbossou, “Control analysis of renewable
energy system with hydrogen storage for residential
applications,” Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 162, No. 2,
13. M. Nouri, M. M. Namar, and O. Jahanian, “Analysis of a
developed Brayton cycled CHP system using ORC and CAES
based on first and second law of thermodynamics,” Journal of
Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Vol. 135, No. 3 (2019),
14. B. Yildiz and M. S. Kazimi, “Efficiency of hydrogen production
systems using alternative nuclear energy technologies,”
International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 31, No. 1,
15. J. Sigurvinsson, C. Mansilla, P. Lovera, and F. Werkoff, “Can
high temperature steam electrolysis function with geothermal
heat?,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 32,
No. 9, (2007) 1174–1182.
16. H. Ozcan and I. Dincer, “Energy and exergy analyses of a solar
driven MgeCl hybrid thermochemical cycle for co-production of
power and hydrogen,” International Journal of Hydrogen
Energy, Vol. 39, No. 15330, (2014).e41,.
17. M. T. Balta, O. Kizilkan, and F. Yılmaz, “Energy and exergy
analyses of integrated hydrogen production system using high
temperature steam electrolysis,” International Journal of
Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 41, No. 19, (2016) 8032–8041.
18. H. Jokar and A. Tavakolpour-Saleh, "A novel solar-powered
active low temperature differential Stirling pump," Renewable
Energy, Vol. 81, (2015) 319-337.
19. A. R. Tavakolpour, A. Zomorodian, and A. A. Golneshan,
"Simulation, construction and testing of a two-cylinder solar
Stirling engine powered by a flat-plate solar collector without
regenerator," Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, (2008) 77-87.
20. Zare, S.H., Tavakolpour-Saleh, A.R.: Nonlinear dynamic
analysis of solar free piston hot-air engine. Modares
Mechanical Engineering, 15, No. 9 (2015), 223-234.
21. H. Karabulut, "Dynamic analysis of a free piston Stirling engine
working with closed and open thermodynamic cycles,"
Renewable Energy, Vol. 36, (2011) 1704-1709.
22. J. Sigurvinsson, Jon, Christine Mansilla, B. Arnason, André
Bontemps, Alain Maréchal, T. I. Sigfusson, and F. Werkoff.,
“Heat transfer problems for the production of hydrogen from
geothermal energy,” Energy conversion and management, Vol.
47, No.20, (2006) 3543-3551.
23. A. S. Joshi, I. Dincer, and B. V Reddy, “Exergetic assessment of
solar hydrogen production methods,” International Journal of
Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 35, No. 10, (2010) 4901–4908.
24. H. Nami and E. Akrami, “Analysis of a gas turbine based hybrid
system by utilizing energy, exergy and exergoeconomic
methodologies for steam, power and hydrogen production,”
Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 143, (2017) 326–
25. R. E. Sonntag, C. Borgnakke, G. J. Van Wylen, and S. Van
Wyk, Fundamentals of Thermodynamics, Vol. 6. Wiley New
26. M. M. Namar and O. Jahanian, “A simple algebraic model for
predicting HCCI auto-ignition timing according to control
oriented models requirements,” Energy Conversion
Management, Vol. 154, pp. 38–45, 2017.
27. A. Mohammadi, M. H. Ahmadi, M. Bidi, F. Joda, A. Valero,
and S. Uson, “Exergy analysis of a Combined Cooling, Heating
and Power system integrated with wind turbine and compressed
air energy storage system,” Energy Conversion Management,
Vol. 131, (2017) 69–78.