1. M. Belmonte, “Advanced ceramic materials for high temperature
applications,” Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 8, No. 8
2. Q. Tang, J. Dai, C. Bu, L. Qi, and D. Li, “Experimental study on
debonding defects detection in thermal barrier coating structure
using infrared lock-in thermographic technique,” Applied
Thermal Engineering, Vol. 107, (2016): 463-468..
3. R. C. Read, “The Superalloys Fundamentals and Application,”
Cambridge, UK, 2006.
4. T. S. Hille, T. J. Nijdam, A. S. J. Suiker, S. Turteltaub, and W. G.
Sloof, “Damage growth triggered by interface irregularities in
thermal barrier coatings,” ActaMaterialia, Vol. 57, No. 9, 2(009),
5. A. Arizmendi-morquecho, G. Vargas, and J. M. Almanza, “Ultra-
low thermal conductivity thermal barrier coatings from recycled
fly-ash cenospheres,” ActaMaterialia, Vol. 59, (2011), 2556–
6. C. R. C. Lima and R. da Exaltacaão Trevisan, “Temperature
measurements and adhesion properties of plasma sprayed thermal
barrier coatings,” Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 8,
No. 2, (1999), 323–327.
7. C. J. Li, Y. Li, G. J. Yang, and C. X. Li, “A novel plasma-sprayed
durable thermal barrier coating with a well-bonded YSZ
interlayer between porous YSZ and bond coat,” Journal of
Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 21, No. 3–4, (2012), 383–390,.
8. N. J. Simms, P. J. Kilgallon, C. Roach, and J. E. Oakey,
“Development of oxides at TBC–bond coat interfaces in burner
rig exposures,” Materials at High Temperatures, Vol. 20, No. 4
9. A. Peichl, T. Beck, and O. Vöhringer, “Behaviour of an EB-PVD
thermal barrier coating system under thermal–mechanical fatigue
loading,” Surface Coatings Technology, Vol. 162, No. 2–3,
10. Z. Lu, S.-W. Myoung, Y.-G. Jung, G. Balakrishnan, J. Lee, and
U. Paik, “Thermal fatigue behavior of air-plasma sprayed thermal
barrier coating with bond coat species in cyclic thermal
exposure,” Materials (Basel), Vol. 6, No. 8, (2013) 3387–3403.
11. J. A. Haynes, M. K. Ferber, W. D. Porter, and E. D. Rigney,
“Mechanical properties and fracture behavior of interfacial
alumina scales on plasma-sprayed thermal barrier coatings,”
Materials at High Temperatures, Vol. 16, No. 2, (1999), 49–69.
12. S. J. Bull, R. I. Davidson, E. H. Fisher, A. R. McCabe, and A. M.
Jones, “A simulation test for the selection of coatings and surface
treatments for plastics injection moulding machines,” Surface
Coatings Technology, Vol. 130, No. 2–3, (2000) 257–265.
13. D. Toma, W. Brandl, and U. Köster, “Studies on the transient
stage of oxidation of VPS and HVOF sprayed MCrAlY coatings,”
Surface Coatings Technology, Vol. 120, (1999) 8–15, 1999.
14. Di Ferdinando, M., Fossati, A., Lavacchi, A., Bardi, U., Borgioli,
F., Borri, C., Giolli, C. and Scrivani, A., "Isothermal oxidation
resistance comparison between air plasma sprayed, vacuum
plasma sprayed and high velocity oxygen fuel sprayed conicraly
bond coats", Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 204, No.
15, (2010), 2499-2503.
15. K. Torkashvand, E. Poursaeidi, and M. Mohammadi, “Effect of
TGO thickness on the thermal barrier coatings life under thermal
shock and thermal cycle loading,” Ceramics International, Vol.
44, No. 8, (2018), 9283-9293.
16. L. Wang, Y. Wang, X. G. Sun, J. Q. He, Z. Y. Pan, and C. H.
Wang, “Thermal shock behavior of 8YSZ and double-ceramic-
layer La2Zr2O7/8YSZ thermal barrier coatings fabricated by
atmospheric plasma spraying,” Ceramics International, Vol. 38,
No. 5, pp. 3595–3606, 2012.
17. D. E. Crawmer, “Thermal spray processes,” Handbook of
ThermalSprayTechnology., 54–84, 2004.
18. C. Zhou, Q. Zhang, and Y. Li, “Technology Thermal shock
behavior of nanostructured and microstructured thermal barrier
coatings on a Fe-based alloy,” Surface Coatings Technology,
Vol. 217, 70–75, 2013.
19. Zhong, X., Zhao, H., Zhou, X., Liu, C., Wang, L., Shao, F., Yang,
K., Tao, S. and Ding, C., "Thermal shock behavior of toughened
gadolinium zirconate/ysz double-ceramic-layered thermal barrier
coating", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 593, No.,
20. A. Rabiei and A. G. Evans, “Failure mechanisms associated with
the thermally grown oxide in plasma-sprayed thermal barrier
coatings,” ActaMaterials, (2000), Vol. 48, No. 15, 3963–3976.
21. R. Vaßen, S. Giesen, and D. Stöver, “Lifetime of plasma-sprayed
thermal barrier coatings: comparison of numerical and
experimental results,” Journal of Journal of Alloys and
Compoundsermal. SprayTechnology, Vol. 18, No. 5–6, (2000),