1. Srivastava, S.K., “Green supply-chain management: A state-of-
the-art literature review”, International Journal of
Management Reviews, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2007), 53–80.
2. Zanjirani Farahani, R., Asgari, N., and Davarzani, H., Supply
Chain and Logistics in National, International and
Governmental Environment - Concepts and Models, Springer-
Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, (2009).
3. Zhu, Q., and Sarkis, J., “An inter-sectoral comparison of green
supply chain management in China: Drivers and practices”,
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 14, No. 5, (2006), 472–
4. Fahimnia, B., Davarzani, H., and Eshragh, A., “Planning of
complex supply chains: A performance comparison of three
meta-heuristic algorithms”, Computers & Operations
Research, Vol. 89, (2018), 241–252.
5. Hassanzadeh, A., Rasti-Barzoki, M., and Khosroshahi, H.,
“Two new meta-heuristics for a bi-objective supply chain
scheduling problem in flow-shop environment”, Applied Soft
Computing, Vol. 49, (2016), 335–351.
6. Chibeles-Martins, N., Pinato-Varela, T., Barbosa-Povoa, A.,
and Novais, A.Q., “A multi-objective meta-heuristic approach
for the design and planning of green supply chains - MBSA”,
Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 47, (2016), 71–84.
7. Kumar, R.S., Kondapaneni, K., Dixit, V., Goswami, A., Thakur,
L.S., and Tiwari, M.K., “Multi-objective modeling of
production and pollution routing problem with time window: A
self-learning particle swarm optimization approach”,
Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 99, (2016), 29–40.
8. Moresi, S., and Schwartz, M., “Strategic incentives when
supplying to rivals with an application to vertical firm
structure”, International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Vol. 51, (2017), 137–161.
9. Kumar, R.S., Choudhary, A., Babu, S.I., Kumar, S.K.,
Goswami, A., and Tiwari, M.K., “Designing multi-period
supply chain network considering risk and emission: a multi-
objective approach”, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 250,
No. 2, (2017), 427–461.
10. Rezaee, A., Dehghanian, F., Fahimnia, B., and Benita, B.,
“Green supply chain network design with stochastic demand
and carbon price”, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 250,
No. 2, (2017), 463–485.
11. Qu, Z., Raff, H., and Schmitt, N., “Incentives through inventory
control in supply chains”, International Journal of Industrial
Organization, Vol. 59, (2018), 486–513.
12. Kadziński, M., Tervonen, T., Tomczyk, M., and Dekker, R.,
“Evaluation of multi-objective optimization approaches for
solving green supply chain design problems”, Omega, Vol. 68,
13. Fakhrzad, M.B., Talebzadeh, P., and Goodarzian, F.,
“Mathematical Formulation and Solving of Green Closed-loop
Supply Chain Planning Problem with Production, Distribution
and Transportation Reliability”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 12,
14. Gandomi, A. H., “Interior search algorithm (ISA): A novel
approach for global optimization”, ISA Transactions, Vol. 53,
No. 4, (2014), 1168–1183.
15. Torabi, N., Tvakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Najafi, E., and
Hosseinzadeh-Lotfi, F., “Multi-objective interior search
algorithm for optimization: A new multi-objective meta-
heuristic algorithm”, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems,
Vol. 35, No. 3, (2018), 3307–3319.
16. Schott, J., “Fault Tolerant Design Using Single and Multicriteria
Genetic Algorithm Optimization,” Master’s thesis,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (1995).