1. Keming, L.; Baoe, Y. and Zhongli, Z., “Investigation of Heat Transfer and Coking Characteristics of Hydrocarbon Fuels”, Journal of Propulsion and Power,Vol. 14, No. 5, (1998), 789-796.
2. Jamie, S.E. and Theodore, F.W., “Dissolved Oxygen Concentration and Jet Fuel Deposition”, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 35, (1996), 899-904.
3. Melissa, A.R. and Andre, L.B., “The Effect of Fuel Composition and Dissolved Oxygen on Deposit Formation from Potential JP-900 Basestocks”, Energy & Fuels, Vol. 18, (2004), 835-843.
4. Xin-yan, P. and Ling-yun, H., “Effect of dissolved oxygen concentration on coke deposition of kerosene”, Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 142, (2016), 86-91.
5. Mardi K., M., Abdolalipouradl , M. and Khalilarya, Sh., “The effect of exhaust gas recirculation on performance and emissions of a SI engine fuelled with ethanol-gasoline blends”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics,Vol. 28, No. 1, (2015), 130-135.
6. Towfighi , J., Modarres , J., Omidkhah, M. and Niaei , A., “Estimation of kinetic parameters of coking reaction rate in pyrolylsis of naphtha”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2004), 319-332.
7. Marques, M.P., de Carvalho, C.C., Cabral, J.M. and Fernandes, P., “Scaling-up of complex whole-cell bioconversions in conventional and non-conventional media”, Biotechnology & Bioengineering, Vol. 106, No. 4, (2010), 619-626.
8. Quaranta, M., Murkovic, M. and Klimant, I., “A new method to measure oxygen solubility in organic solvents through optical oxygen sensing”, Analyst, Vol. 138, (2013), 6243-6245.
9. Escobar, L., Salvador, C., Contreras, M. and Escamilla, J.E., “On the application of the Clark oxygen electrode to the study of enzyme kinetics in apolar solvents: the catalase reaction”, Analytical Biochemistry, Vol. 184, (1990), 139-144.
10. Wang, X. and Wolfbeis, O.S., “Optical methods for sensing and imaging oxygen: materials, spectroscopies and applications”, Chemical Society Reviews, Vol. 43, (2014), 3666–3761.
11. Papkovsky, D., Zhdanov, A.V., Fercher, A., Dmitriev, R.I. and Hynes, J., “Phosphorescent Oxygen-Sensitive Probes”, SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Springer, Basel, (2012).
12. Ramesh, H., Mayr, T., Hobisch, M., Borisov, S., Klimant, I., Krühne, U. and Woodley, J. M., “Measurement of oxygen Start N2 flowStop N2 flow 641-646 transfer from air into organic solvents”, J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol, Vol. 91, (2016), 832–836.
13. Zaitsev, N.K., Melnikov, P.V., Alferov, V.A., Kopytin, A.V. and German, K.E., “Stable optical oxygen sensing material based on perfluorinated polymer and fluorinated platinum(II) and palladium(II) porphyrins”, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 168, (2016), 309-312.
14. Xavier, M.P., Garcia-Fresnadillo, D., Moreno-Bondi, M.C. and Orellana, G., “Oxygen Sensing in Nonaqueous Media Using Porous Glass with Covalently Bound Luminescent Ru(II) Complexes”, Anal. Chem., Vol. 70, No. 24, (1998), 5184-5189.
15. Lehner, P., Staudinge,r C., Borisov, S.M. and Klimant, I., “Ultra-sensitive optical oxygen sensors for characterization of nearly anoxic systems”, Nature Communications, Vol. 5, (2014), 4460.
16. Cheng-Shane, C. and Che-An, L., “Optical fiber sensor for dual sensing of temperature and oxygen based on PtTFPP/CF embedded in sol–gel matrix”, Sensors and Actuators B, Vol. 195, (2014), 259-265.
17. Zaitsev, N.K., Dvorkin, V. I., Melnikov, P.V. and Kozhukhova, A.E., “A Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer with an Optical Sensor”, Journal of Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 73, No. 1, (2018), 102-108.
18. Antropov, A.P., Ragutkin, A.V., Melnikov, P.V. and Zaitsev N. K., “Composite material for optical oxygen sensor”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 289, (2018), 012031.
19. Melnikov, P.V., Naumova, A.O., Alexandrovskaya, A.Yu. and Zaitsev, N.K., “Optimizing production conditions for a composite optical oxygen sensor using mesoporous SiO2” Nanotechnologies in Russia, Vol. 13, No. 11–12, (2018), 602-608.
20. ISO 5813:1983, Water quality – Determination of dissolved oxygen – Iodometric method.
21. Garcia-Ochoa, F. and Gomez, E., “Bioreactor scale-up and oxygen transfer rate in microbial processes: an overview”, Biotechnology Advances, Vol. 27, (2009), 153-176.
22. Weiwei, F., Na, Z., Lingxin, C. and Bowei, Li., “An optical sensor for monitoring of dissolved oxygen based on phase detection”, Journal of Optics, Vol. 15, No. 5, (2013), 055502.
23. Rubey, W. A., Striebich , R. C., Tissandier, M. D., Tirey, D. A. and Anderson, S. D., “Gas Chromatographic Measurement of Trace Oxygen and Other Dissolved Gases in Thermally Stressed Jet Fuel”, Journal of Chromatographic Science, Vol. 33, (1995), 433-437.
24. Ardestani, F., Rezvani, F. and Najafpour, G., “Evaluation of Cell Growth and Substrate Consumption Kinetic of Five Different Lactobacilli in a Submerged Batch Whey Culture for Lactic Acid Production”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 7, (2015), 970-977.
25. Abdollahzadeh Sharghi, E., Shorgashti, A. and Bonakdarpour, B., “The Study of Organic Removal Efficiency and Membrane Fouling in a Submerged Membrane Bioreactor TreatingVegetable Oil Wastewater”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions C: Aspetcs, Vol. 29, No. 12, (2016), 1642-1649.
26. Ghasemian, P., Abdollahzadeh Sharghi, E. and Davarpanah, L., “The Influence of Short Values of Hydraulic and Sludge Retention Time on Performance of a Membrane Bioreactor Treating Sunflower Oil Refinery Wastewater”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017), 1417-142