1. Wang, L., Hung, Y., and Shammas, N.K., Handbook of Advanced Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment, CRC Press, (2010).
2. Yazdani, O., Torkian, A., and Alinejad, K., “Treatability Evaluation of Municipal Wastewater and Anaerobically-Treated Industrial Effluent in a Rotating Biological Contactor”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 16, No. 2, (2003), 143–154.
3. Chen, C.Y., Wu, P.S., and Chung, Y.C., “Coupled biological and photo-Fenton pretreatment system for the removal of di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) from water”, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 100, No. 19, (2009), 4531–4534.
4. Del Pozo, R. and Diez, V., “Integrated anaerobic–aerobic fixed-film reactor for slaughterhouse wastewater treatment”, Water Research, Vol. 39, No. 6, (2005), 1114–1122.
5. Barrera, M., Mehrvar, M., Gilbride, K., McCarthy, L., Laursen, A., Bostan, V., and Pushchak, R., “Photolytic treatment of organic constituents and bacterial pathogens in secondary effluent of synthetic slaughterhouse wastewater”, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Vol. 90, No. 9, (2012), 1335–1350.
6. John, C.M., Bohaty, S.M., Zachos, J.C., Sluijs, A., Gibbs, S., Brinkhuis, H., and Bralower, T.J., “Impact of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum on Continental Margins and Implications for the Carbon Cycle in Near-Shore Environments”, American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting, (2006).
7. Feng, H., Hu, L., Mahmood, Q., Fang, C., Qiu, C., and Shen, D., “Effects of temperature and feed strength on a carrier anaerobic baffled reactor treating dilute wastewater”, Desalination, Vol. 239, No. 1–3, (2009), 111–121.
8. Debik, E. and Coskun, T., “Use of the Static Granular Bed Reactor (SGBR) with anaerobic sludge to treat poultry slaughterhouse wastewater and kinetic modeling”, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 100, No. 11, (2009), 2777–2782.
9. Oller, I., Malato, S., and Sánchez-Pérez, J. A., “Combination of Advanced Oxidation Processes and biological treatments for wastewater decontamination—A review”, Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 409, No. 20, (2011), 4141–4166.
10. Amini, M., “Phosphorus Removal from Dairy Wastewater in Batch Systems under Simultaneous Aerobic/Anaerobic Conditions: Application of Response Surface Methodology”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 6, (2015), 855–863.
11. Davarnejad, R., Zangene, K., Fazlali, A.R., and Behfar, R., “Ibuprofen Removal from a Pharmaceutical Wastewater using Electro-Fenton Process: An Efficient Technique (RESEARCH NOTE)”, International Journal of Engineering - TransactionsB: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 1639–1646.
12. Abdollahzadeh Sharghi, E., Shorgashti, A., and Bonakdarpour, B., "The study of organic removal efficiency and membrane fouling in a submerged membrane bioreactor treating vegetable oil wastewater", International Journal of Engineering, Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 12, (2016), 1642-1649.
13. Kumar, R., Sharma, A.K., and Ahluwalia, S.S., Advances in Environmental Biotechnology, Springer, (2017), 94-96.
14. Hassan, S. R., Zaman, N. Q., and Dahlan, I., “Effect of organic loading rate on anaerobic digestion: Case study on recycled paper mill effluent using Modified Anaerobic Hybrid Baffled (MAHB) reactor”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 5, (2015), 1271–1276.
15. APHA, AWWA, and WEF Standard Methods, “Aggregate organic constituents”, In Standard method for the examination of water and waste, 5th Edition, 5210–5250, (2014).
16. Zhang, W., Feng Y., Chen Y., Li P., Zhu H., and Shen S., “High-efficiency treatment of PTA wastewater using a biogas jet assisted anaerobic fluidized bed reactor”, Environmental Technology, Vol. 40, No. 12, (2019), 1534–1542.