1. Cheng, M., and Ying, Z., "The state of the art of wind energy conversion systems and technologies: A review", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 88, (2014), 332-347.
2. Douadi, T., Y. Harbouche, R. Abdessemed, and I. Bakhti, "Improvement performances of active and reactive power control applied to DFIG for variable speed wind turbine using sliding mode control and FOC." International Journal of Engineering- Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No.10, (2018), 1689-1697.
3. Kayikçi, M., and Jovica V. M., "Dynamic contribution of DFIG-based wind plants to system frequency disturbances" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2009), 859-867. 4. Gautam, D., Goel, L., Ayyanar, R., Vittal, V. and Harbour, T., "Control strategy to mitigate the impact of reduced inertia due to doubly fed induction generators on large power systems" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2011), 214-224.
5. Muyeen, S. M., Rion Takahashi, Toshiaki Murata, and Junji Tamura, "A variable speed wind turbine control strategy to meet wind farm grid code requirements" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 25, No. 1 (2010), 331-340.
6. Ochoa, D., and Sergio, M., "Fast-Frequency Response provided by DFIG-Wind Turbines and its impact on the grid" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 32, (2017), 4002-4011.
7. Dreidy, M., Mokhlis, H., and Mekhilef, S., "Inertia response and frequency control techniques for renewable energy sources: A review" Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 69, (2017), 144-155.
8. Morren, J., De Haan, S.W., Kling, W.L. and Ferreira, J.A., "Wind turbines emulating inertia and supporting primary frequency control" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 21, No. 1 (2006), 433-434.
9. Wu, Yuan-Kang, Wu-Han Yang, Yi-Liang Hu, and Phan Quoc Dzung, "Frequency regulation at a wind farm using time-varying inertia and droop controls." IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 55, No. 1, (2019), 213-224.
10. Attya, A. B., Dominguez-Garcia, J. L. and Anaya-Lara, O., "A review on frequency support provision by wind power plants: Current and future challenges." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 81, (2018), 2071-2087.
11. Zhang, Z.S., Y-Z. Sun, Jin Lin, and G-J. Li, "Coordinated frequency regulation by doubly fed induction generator-based wind power plants" IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2012), 38-47.
12. Sun, Y.Z., Zhang, Z.S., Li, G.J. and Lin, J., "Review on frequency control of power systems with wind power penetration", International Conference on Power System Technology, IEEE, (2010), 1-8.
13. Pulgar-Painemal, H., and Galvez-Cubillos, R., "Wind farms participation in frequency regulation and its impact on power system damping" Power Technology (POWERTECH), 2013 IEEE Grenoble, (2013).
14. Zhang, X., Y. Fu, S. Wang, and Y. Wang, "Effects of two-area variable inertia on transient stabilisation in interconnected power system with DFIG-based wind turbines" IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 11, No. 5, (2017), 696-706.
15. Gayme, D. F., and Chakrabortty, A., "Impact of wind farm placement on inter-area oscillations in large power systems" American Control Conf (ACC), 2012 IEEE, 2012.
16. Miao, Z., Fan, L., Osborn, D. and Yuvarajan, S., "Wind farms with HVdc delivery in inertial response and primary f
requency control" IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 25, No. 4, (2010), 1171-1178. 17. Xi, X., Hua, G., and Geng, Y., "Small signal stability of weak power system integrated with inertia tuned large scale wind farm" Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT Asia), 2014 IEEE, 2014.
18. Fernández, L. M., Jurado, F., and Saenz, J. R., "Aggregated dynamic model for wind farms with doubly fed induction generator wind turbines" Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2008), 129-140.
19. Wu, F., Zhang, X.P., Godfrey, K. and Ju, P., "Small signal stability analysis and optimal control of a wind turbine with doubly fed induction generator" IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 1, No. 5 (2007), 751-760.
20. Kundur P., Power system stability and control. New York: McGraw Hill, (1994).