1. Ravi, P.S., Krishnaiah, A., and Azizuddin, M., “Design and Experimentation of Roll Bond Evaporator for Room Air Conditioner with R-22 as Refrigerant”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 558–566.
2. Choudhari, C.S., and Sapali, S.N., “Performance Investigation of Natural Refrigerant R290 as a Substitute to R22 in Refrigeration Systems”, Energy Procedia, Vol. 109, (2017), 346–352.
3. Bhatt, M.S., and Kumar, R.S., “Window Air Conditioners: Performance Evaluation and Energy Conservation”, Journal of scientific and industrial research (JSIR), Vol. 60, No. 8, 655–661.
4. Devotta, S., Padalkar, A.S., and Sane, N.K., “Purdue e-Pubs Experimental Performance Assessment Of A Retrofitted Window Air Conditioner With R-407C”, In International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference, Paper 533, Purdue University, (2002).
5. Llopis, R., Cabello, R., Sánchez, D., Torrella, E., Patiño, J., and Sánchez, J.G., “Experimental evaluation of HCFC-22 replacement by the drop-in fluids HFC-422A and HFC-417B for low temperature refrigeration applications”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 6–7, (2011), 1323–1331.
6. Aprea, C., Maiorino, A., and Mastrullo, R., “Exergy analysis of a cooling system: Experimental investigation on the consequences of the retrofit of R22 with R422D”, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2014), 71–79.
7. Quraishi, M., and Wankhede, U., “Use of Hydrocarbons and Other Blends as Refrigerant”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Vol. 3, No. 1, (2013), 250–252.
8. Choudhari, C.S., and Sapali, S.N., “Testing of Environment Friendly Refrigerant R290 for Water Cooler Application”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 157–163.
9. Tyagi, V.V., and Buddhi, D., “PCM thermal storage in buildings: A state of art”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 11, No. 6, (2007), 1146–1166.
10. Momeni, D., Banakar, A., Ghobadian, B., and Minaei, S., “Applications of PCMs and Solar Energy for Greenhouse Heating”, Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology (JERET), Vol. 2, No. 1, (2015), 1–3.
11. Riffat, S.B., Omer, S.A., and Ma, X., “A novel thermoelectric refrigeration system employing heat pipes and a phase change material: an experimental investigation”, Renewable Energy, Vol. 23, No. 2, (2001), 313–323.
12. Chen, S., and Chiu, M., “Toward Smart Envelopes: An Agent Approach for Environmental Awareness in Houses”, In The 2005 World Sustainable Building Conference, Tokyo, (2005), 2379-2386.
13. Djongyang, N., Tchinda, R., and Njomo, D., “Thermal comfort: A review paper”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, No. 9, (2010), 2626-2640.
14. Djamila, H., Chu, C.M., and Kumaresan, S., “Effect of Humidity on Thermal Comfort in the Humid Tropics”, Journal of Building Construction and Planning Research, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2014), 109–117.
15. Beizaee, A., Firth, S.K., Vadodaria, K., and Loveday, D.L., “Assessing the ability of PMV model in predicting thermal sensation in naturally ventilated buildings in UK”, In Proceedings of the 7th Windsor Conference: The changing context of comfort in an unpredictable world, London, Vol. 17, (2012), 1-17.
16. Charles, K.E., “Fanger’s Thermal Comfort and Draught Models”, IRC Research Report RR-162, National Research Council of Canada, Canada, (2003).
17. Soleimani Alamdari, G., “Simple Equations for Predicting Entropy of Ammonia-Water Mixture”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, (2007), 97–106.
18. Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M., and Yau, Y.H., “Fully Fresh Air Air-conditioning System Equipped with Double Heat Pipe Based Heat Recovery Technology”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2012), 51–58.