1. Klapiszewski, L., Zdarta, J. and Jesionowski, T., "Titania/lignin hybrid materials as a novel support for α-amylase immobilization: A comprehensive study", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Vol. 162, No., (2018), 90-97.
2. Velmurugan, R. and Incharoensakdi, A., "Immobilization of α-amylase on metal nanoparticles mediated by xylan aldehyde improves hydrolysis of glycogen from synechocystis sp. Pcc 6803", Fuel, Vol. 210, (2017), 334-342.
3. Nwagu, T.N., Okolo, B., Aoyagi, H. and Yoshida, S., "Chemical modification with phthalic anhydride and chitosan: Viable options for the stabilization of raw starch digesting amylase from aspergillus carbonarius", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol. 99, (2017), 641-647.
4. Pandey, G., Munguambe, D.M., Tharmavaram, M., Rawtani, D. and Agrawal, Y., "Halloysite nanotubes-an efficient ‘nano-support’for the immobilization of α-amylase", Applied Clay Science, Vol. 136, (2017), 184-191.
5. Singh, K., Srivastava, G., Talat, M., Srivastava, O.N. and Kayastha, A.M., "Α-amylase immobilization onto functionalized graphene nanosheets as scaffolds: Its characterization, kinetics and potential applications in starch based industries", Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports, Vol. 3, (2015), 18-25.
6. Kar, S., Swain, M.R. and Ray, R.C., "Statistical optimization of alpha-amylase production with immobilized cells of streptomyces erumpens mtcc 7317 in luffa cylindrica l. Sponge discs", Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vol. 152, No. 2, (2009), 177.
7. Noshadi, N., Mohammadi, M., Najafpour, G. and Pouryafar, F., "Thermostable alpha-amylase from lignocellulosic residues using bacillus amyloliquefaciens", International Journal of Engineering, Tansaction B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 8, (2017), 1110-1117.
8. Alghabpoor, S.S., Panosyan, H., Trchounian, A. and Popov, Y., "Purification and characterization of a novel thermostable and acid stable α-amylase from bacillus sp. Iranian s1", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2013), 815-820.
9. Talekar, S., Joshi, A., Kambale, S., Jadhav, S., Nadar, S. and Ladole, M., "A tri-enzyme magnetic nanobiocatalyst with one pot starch hydrolytic activity", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 325, (2017), 80-90.
10. Konovalova, V., Guzikevich, K., Burban, A., Kujawski, W., Jarzynka, K. and Kujawa, J., "Enhanced starch hydrolysis using α-amylase immobilized on cellulose ultrafiltration affinity membrane", Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 152, (2016), 710-717.
11. Božić, N., Ruiz, J., López-Santín, J. and Vujčić, Z., "Production and properties of the highly efficient raw starch digesting α-amylase from a bacillus licheniformis atcc 9945a", Biochemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 53, No. 2, (2011), 203-209.
12. Agrawal, M., Pradeep, S., Chandraraj, K. and Gummadi, S.N., "Hydrolysis of starch by amylase from bacillus sp. Kca102: A statistical approach", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 40, No. 7, (2005), 2499-2507.
13. Goyal, N., Gupta, J. and Soni, S., "A novel raw starch digesting thermostable α-amylase from bacillus sp. I-3 and its use in the direct hydrolysis of raw potato starch", Enzyme and Microbial Technology, Vol. 37, No. 7, (2005), 723-734.
14. Nwagu, T.N., Okolo, B., Aoyagi, H. and Yoshida, S., "Improved yield and stability of amylase by multipoint covalent binding on polyglutaraldehyde activated chitosan beads: Activation of denatured enzyme molecules by calcium ions", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 48, No. 7, (2013), 1031-1038.
15. Yang, L., Lei, M., Zhao, M., Yang, H., Zhang, H., Li, Y., Zhang, K. and Lei, Z., "Synthesis of the light/ph responsive polymer for immobilization of α-amylase", Materials Science and Engineering: C, Vol. 71, (2017), 75-83.
16. Wahba, M.I., "Porous chitosan beads of superior mechanical properties for the covalent immobilization of enzymes", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol. 105, (2017), 894-904.
17. Guo, H., Tang, Y., Yu, Y., Xue, L. and Qian, J.-q., "Covalent immobilization of α-amylase on magnetic particles as catalyst for hydrolysis of high-amylose starch", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol. 87, (2016), 537-544.
18. Swarnalatha, V., Esther, R.A. and Dhamodharan, R., "Immobilization of α-amylase on gum acacia stabilized magnetite nanoparticles, an easily recoverable and reusable support", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, Vol. 96, (2013), 6-13.
19. Maghsoudi, V., Razavi, J. and Yaghmaei, S., "Solid state fermentation for production of chitosan by aspergillus niger", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications Vol. 22, No. 1 (2009) 1-6
20. Gilani, S.L., Najafpour, G.D., Heydarzadeh, H.D. and Moghadamnia, A., "Enantioselective synthesis of (s)‐naproxen using immobilized lipase on chitosan beads", Chirality, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2017), 304-314.
21. Gilani, S.L., Najafpour, G.D., Moghadamnia, A. and Kamaruddin, A.H., "Stability of immobilized porcine pancreas lipase on mesoporous chitosan beads: A comparative study", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, Vol. 133, (2016), 144-153.
22. Gilani, S., Najafpour, G., Moghadamnia, A. and Kamaruddin, A., "Kinetics and isotherm studies of the immobilized lipase on chitosan support", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A. Basics, Vol. 29, No. 10, (2016), 1402-1414.
23. Tripathi, P., Kumari, A., Rath, P. and Kayastha, A.M., "Immobilization of α-amylase from mung beans (vigna radiata) on amberlite mb 150 and chitosan beads: A comparative study", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, Vol. 49, No. 1-4, (2007), 69-74.
24. Gong, W., Ran, Z., Ye, F. and Zhao, G., "Lignin from bamboo shoot shells as an activator and novel immobilizing support for α-amylase", Food Chemistry, Vol. 228, (2017), 455-462.
25. Donohue, M. and Aranovich, G., "Classification of gibbs adsorption isotherms", Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 76, (1998), 137-152.
26. Demir, S., Gök, S.B. and Kahraman, M.V., "Α‐amylase immobilization on functionalized nano CaCo3 by covalent attachment", Starch‐Stärke, Vol. 64, No. 1, (2012), 3-9.
27. Yilmaz, E., Can, K., Sezgin, M. and Yilmaz, M., "Immobilization of candida rugosa lipase on glass beads for enantioselective hydrolysis of racemic naproxen methyl ester", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 102, No. 2, (2011), 499-506.
28. Akceylan, E., Akoz, E., Sahin, O. and Yilmaz, M., "Enantioselective hydrolysis of (r, s)-naproxen methyl ester using candida rugosa lipase with calix  arene derivatives", Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 81, No. 1-2, (2015), 237-243.
29. Yilmaz, E., Sezgin, M. and Yilmaz, M., "Enantioselective hydrolysis of rasemic naproxen methyl ester with sol–gel encapsulated lipase in the presence of sporopollenin", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, Vol. 62, No. 2, (2010), 162-168.
30. Hasirci, N., Aksoy, S. and Tumturk, H., "Activation of poly (dimer acid-co-alkyl polyamine) particles for covalent immobilization of α-amylase", Reactive and Functional Polymers, Vol. 66, No. 12, (2006), 1546-1551.
31. Tümtürk, H., Aksoy, S. and Hasırcı, N., "Covalent immobilization of a α‐amylase onto poly (methyl methacrylate‐2‐hydroxyethyl methacrylate) microspheres and the effect of ca2+ ions on the enzyme activity", Starch‐Stärke, Vol. 51, No. 6, (1999), 211-217.
32. Straksys, A., Kochane, T. and Budriene, S., "Catalytic properties of maltogenic α-amylase from bacillus stearothermophilus immobilized onto poly (urethane urea) microparticles", Food Chemistry, Vol. 211, (2016), 294-299.
33. Khan, M.J., Khan, F.H. And Husain, Q., "Application of immobilized ipomoea batata β amylase in the saccharification of starch", Journal of Applied Biological Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 2, (2011).
34. Cao, L., "Carrier-bound immobilized enzymes: Principles, application and design", John Wiley & Sons, (2006).