1. Lee, C.-H. and Polycarpou, A.A., "Static friction experiments and verification of an improved elastic-plastic model including roughness effects", Journal of Tribology, Vol. 129, No. 4, (2007), 754-760.
2. Waara, P., Hannu, J., Norrby, T. and Byheden, Å., "Additive influence on wear and friction performance of environmentally adapted lubricants", Tribology International, Vol. 34, No. 8, (2001), 547-556.
3. Norton, J. and Arraez, C., "Machine design", São Paulo: Bookman, (2000).
4. Hamrock, B.J., Schmid, S.R. and Jacobson, B.O., "Fundamentals of fluid film lubrication, CRC press, (2004).
5. Hirano, T., Guo, Z. and Kirk, R.G., "Application of computational fluid dynamics analysis for rotating machinery—part ii: Labyrinth seal analysis", Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 127, No. 4, (2005), 820-826.
6. Ji, F., Wang, Y., Tian, J. and Zhang, Y., "Experimental modeling of a long orifice-type restrictor of high speed turbine hybrid bearing", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 3 (2016): 378-385.
7. Sikarwar, B., Bhadauria, A. and Ranjan, P., "Towards an analytical model for film cooling prediction using integral turbulent boundary layer", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 4, (2016), 554-562.
8. Teja, S.K., Karthikeyan, C. and Kumar, M.S., "Investigation of radiative cooling using a photonic composite material for water harvesting", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017), 1573-1582.
9. Ha, T.-W., Lee, Y.-B. and Kim, C.-H., "Leakage and rotordynamic analysis of a high pressure floating ring seal in the turbo pump unit of a liquid rocket engine", Tribology International, Vol. 35, No. 3, (2002), 153-161.
10. Childs, D.W. and Wade, J., "Rotordynamic-coefficient and leakage characteristics for hole-pattern-stator annular gas seals—measurements versus predictions", Journal of Tribology, Vol. 126, No. 2, (2004), 326-333.
11. Kwanka, K., "Dynamic coefficients of stepped labyrinth gas seals", in ASME International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exhibition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, (1999).
12. Staubli, T. and Bissig, M., "Numerically calculated rotor dynamic coefficients of a pump rotor side space", in International Symposium on Stability Control of Rotating Machinery (ISCORMA), South Lake Tahoe, CA, August. (2001), 20-24.
13. Dereli, Y. and Eser, D., "Effects of shear stress forces to rotordynamic coefficients in staggered labyrinth seals", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, Vol. 220, No. 4, (2006), 387-394.
14. Pugachev, A.O. and Deckner, M., "Cfd prediction and test results of stiffness and damping coefficients for brush-labyrinth gas seals", in ASME Turbo Expo: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, American Society of Mechanical Engineers., (2010), 175-185.
15. Pugachev, A.O., Kleinhans, U. and Gaszner, M., "Prediction of rotordynamic coefficients for short labyrinth gas seals using computational fluid dynamics", Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 134, No. 6, (2012), doi:10.1115/1.4005971.
16. Hasegawa, N., Yoshioka, H. and Shinno, H., "Noncontact gravity compensator with magnetic fluid seals", Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing
, Vol. 10, No. 5, (2016), doi:10.1299/jamdsm.2016jamdsm0078
17. Yang, X.L. and Li, D.C., "Experimental investigation of diverging stepped magnetic fluid seals with large sealing gap", International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 50, No. 3, (2016), 407-415.
18. Shen, X., Jia, J., Zhao, M. and Jing, J., "Numerical and experimental analysis of the rotor—bearing—seal system", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Vol. 222, No. 8, (2008), 1435-1441.
19. Pennacchi, P., Bachschmid, N. and Tanzi, E., "Light and short arc rubs in rotating machines: Experimental tests and modelling", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 23, No. 7, (2009), 2205-2227.
20. Cheng, M., Meng, G. and Jing, J., "Numerical and experimental study of a rotor–bearing–seal system", Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 42, No. 8, (2007), 1043-1057.
21. Childs, D. and Childs, D.W., "Turbomachinery rotordynamics: Phenomena, modeling, and analysis, John Wiley & Sons, (1993).
22. Fox, R.W. and McDonald, A.T., "Introduction to fluid mechanics, John Wiley&Sons", Inc., New York, (1994).
23. Moran, M., Shapiro, H., Boettner, D. and Bailey, M., Principles of thermodynamics for engineering. 2008, Wiely, NY.
24. Childs, D.W. and Dressman, J.B., "Convergent-tapered annular seals: Analysis and testing for rotordynamic coefficients", Journal of Tribology, Vol. 107, No. 3, (1985), 307-316.