1. Xu, S. and Zhao, Y., “Using FEM to determine the thermo-mechanical stress in tube to tubesheet joint for the SCC failure analysis”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 34, (2013), 24–34.
2. Zhu, L.K., Qiao, L.J., Li, X.Y., Xu, B.Z., Pan, W., Wang. L. and Volinsky, A. A., “Analysis of the tube-sheet cracking in slurry oil steam generators”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 34, (2013), 379–386.
3. Mao, J., Tang, D., Bao, S., Luo, L. and Gao, Z., “High temperature strength and multiaxial fatigue life assessment of a tubesheet structure”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 68, (2016), 10–21.
4. Wei, X.L. and Ling, X., “Investigation of welded structures on mechanical properties of 304L welded tube-to-tubesheet joints”, Engineering Failure Analysis
, Vol. 52
, (2015), 90-96.
5. Guo, C., Han, C.J., Tang, Y.M., Zuo, Y. and Lin, S.Z., “Failure analysis of welded 0Cr13Al tube bundle in a heat exchanger”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.18, (2011), 890–894.
6. Liu, L., Ding, N., Shi, J., Xua, N., Guo, W. and Wu, C. L., “Failure analysis of tube-to-tubesheet welded joints in a shell-tube heat exchanger”, Case Studies in Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.7, (2016), 32–40.
7. Otegui, J.L. and Fazzini, P.G., “Failure analysis of tube–tubesheet welds in cracked gas heat exchangers”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.11, (2004), 903–913.
8. Luo, Y.
, Jiang W.
, Chen, D.
, Wimpory, R. C.
, Li, M.
and Liu, X.
, “Determination of repair weld residual stress in a tube to tube-sheet joint by neutron diffraction and the finite element method”, ASME Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology
, Vol.140, (2018), 021404-021404-8.
9. Wan, Y., Jiang, W. and Luo Y., “Using X-ray diffraction and FEM to analyze residual stress of tube-to-tubesheet welded joints in a shell and tube heat exchanger”, ASME Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol.139, (2017), 051405-051405-8.
10. Li, H.F., Qian, C.F. and Yuan, Q.B., “Cracking simulation of a tubesheet under different loadings”, Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 54, (2010), 27–36.
11. Azevedo, C.R.F., Beneduce Neto, F., Brandi, S.D. and Tschiptschin, A.P., “Cracking of 2.25Cr–1.0Mo steel tube/stationary tube-sheet weldment of a heat-exchanger”, Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.15, (2008), 695–710.
12. Farrahi, G.H., Majzoobi,G.H., Mahmoudi, A.H.and Habibi, N., “Fatigue life of repaired welded tubular joints”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, (2013), 25-32.
13. Mahmoudi, A.H., Hosseinzadeh, A. R. and Jooya, M., “Plasticity effect on residual stresses measurment using contour method”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, (2013), 1203-1212.
14. Abaqus, Analysis user’s manual version 6.14, Dassault Systems Simulia Corp., Providence, U.S.A. 2014.
15. Krompholz, K. and Kalkhof, D., “Size effect studies of creep behavior of a pressure vessel steel at temperature from 700 to 900 ºC”, Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol. 305, (2002), 112-123.
16. Kimura, K., Kushima, H., Baba, E., Shimizu, T., Asai, Y., Abe, F. and Yagi, K., “effect of initial microstructure on long term creep strength of a low alloy ferritic steel”, Testu-to-Hange, Vol. 86, (2000), 542-549.
17. Yagi, K., Merckling, G., Kern, T.U., Irie, H. and Warlimont, H., “Creep properties of heat resistant steels and superalloys”, Landolt Bornstein numerical data & functional relationships in science & technology, Springer
, 2nd editions
18. Goldak, J., Chakravarti, A. and Bibby, M., “A new finite element model for welding heat sources”, Metallurgical Transactions B, Vol. 15, (1984), 299-305.