1. Hoppe, K.-G.W., “Catamaran with hydrofoils”, (1983). https://patents.google.com/patent/US4606291A/en.
2. Kazemi Moghadam, H., Shafaghat, R., and Yousefi, R., “Numerical investigation of the tunnel aperture on drag reduction in a high-speed tunneled planing hull”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 37, No. 6, (2015), 1719–1730.
3. Kazemi Moghadam, H., and Shafaghat, R., “Numerical Investigation on the Effect of Tunnel Height on Drag Reduction in a High Speed Trimaran”, International Journal of Maritime Technology, Vol. 5, (2016), 55–62.
4. Insel, M., and Molland, A.F., “An investigation into the resistance components of high speed displacement catamarans”, The Royal Institution of Naval Architechts, (1992), 1–20.
5. Muller-Graf, B., Radojcic, D., and Simic, A., “Resistance and Propulsion Characteristics of The VWS Hard Chine Catamaran Hull Series ’89”, SNAME Transactions, Vol. 110, (2002), 1–29.
6. Doctors L., “The influence of viscosity on the wavemaking of a model catamaran”, In Proceedings of eighteenth international workshop on water waves and floating bodies (18 IWWWFB), Le Croisic, France, (2003).
7. Molland, A.F., Wilson, P.A., Taunton, D.J., Chandraprabha, S., and Ghani, P.A., “Resistance and Wash Wave Measurements On A Series of High Speed Displacement Monohull and Catamaran Forms In Shallow Water”, The International Journal of Maritime Engineering, Vol. 146, No. 2, (2004), 19–38.
8. Broglia, R., Bouscasse, B., Jacob, B., Olivieri, A., Zaghi, S., and Stern, F., “Calm water and seakeeping investigation for a fast catamaran”, In 11th International Conference on Fast Sea Transportation (FAST2011), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, (2011).
9. Kornew, N., Migeotte, G., Hoppe, K.G., and Nesterova, A., “Design of Hydrofoil Assisted Catamarans using a Non-Linear Vortex Lattice Method”, In Second International Euro Conference on High–Performance Marine Vehicles HIPER, Hamburg, Germany, (2001), 306–321.
10. Kandasamy, M., Peri, D., Ooi, S.K., Carrica, P., Stern, F., Campana, E.F., Osborne, P., Cote, J., Macdonald, N., and de Waal, N., “Multi-fidelity optimization of a high-speed foil-assisted semi-planing catamaran for low wake”, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 16, No. 2, (2011), 143–156.
11. Saha, G.K., Suzuki, K., and Kai, H., “Hydrodynamic optimization of a catamaran hull with large bow and stern bulbs installed on the center plane of the catamaran”, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 1, (2005), 32–40.
12. Bouscasse, B., Broglia, R., and Stern, F., “Experimental investigation of a fast catamaran in head waves”, Ocean Engineering, Vol. 72, (2013), 318–330.
13. Sayyaadi, H., and Nematollahi, M., “Determination of optimum injection flow rate to achieve maximum micro bubble drag reduction in ships; an experimental approach”, Scientia Iranica, Transactions B: Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 3, (2013), 535–541.
14. Ebrahimi, A., Rad, M., and Hajilouy, A., “Experimental and numerical studies on resistance of a catamaran vessel with non-parallel demihulls”, Scientia Iranica, Transactions B: Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 3, (2014), 600–608.
15. Bakhtiari, M., Veysi, S., and Ghassemi, H., “Numerical Modeling of the Stepped Planing Hull in Calm Water”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2016), 236–245.
16. Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M., and Mousavi, M., “A Review on the Drag Reduction Methods of the Ship Hulls for Improving the Hydrodynamic Performance”, International Journal of Maritime Technology, Vol. 4, (2015), 51–64.
17. Migoette, G., and Hoppe, K.G., “Development in Hydrofoil Assistance for Semi-Displacement Catamarans”, In Fifth International Conference on Fast Sea Transportation, Seattle, Washington, USA, (1999), 631–642.
18. Milandri, G.S., “Seakeeping control of HYSUCATs”, Doctoral dissertation, University of Stellenbosch, (2006).
19. Grobler, B., “Development of a high speed planing trimaran with hydrofoil support”, Doctoral dissertation, University of Stellenbosch, (2007).
20. Sahoo, P.K., Mason, S., and Tuite, A., Practical evaluation of resistance of high-speed catamaran hull forms—Part II, Vol. 3, No. 3, (2008), 239-245.
21. Kopke, M., “A passive suspension system for a hydrofoil supported catamaran”, Doctoral dissertation, University of Stellenbosch, (2008).
22. Homma, N., and Frouws, J.W., “Airfoil Assisted Catamarans: The price of lift is drag”, Ships and Offshore Structures, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2007), 157–168.
23. Swidan, A., Thomas, G., Penesis, I., Ranmuthugala, D., Amin, W., Allen, T., and Battley, M., “Wetdeck slamming loads on a developed catamaran hullform – experimental investigation”, Ships and Offshore Structures, Vol. 12, No. 5, (2017), 653–661.
24. Hajiabadi, A., Shafaghat, R., and Kazemi Moghadam, H., “A study into the effect of loading conditions on the resistance of asymmetric high-speed catamaran based on experimental tests”, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 57, No. 3, (2018), 1713–1720.
25. Kirkman, K., and Kloetzli, J., “Scaling Problems of Model Appendages”, In 19th American Towing Tank Conference, Ann Arbor, Michigan, (1981).
26. ITTC. Recommended Procedures and Guidelines, Revision 02, 26th ITTC Specialist Committee on CFD in Marine Hydrodynamics.