1. Moshtagh, M.S., and Taleizadeh, A.A., “Stochastic integrated manufacturing and remanufacturing model with shortage, rework and quality based return rate in a closed loop supply chain”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 141, No. 141, (2017), 1548–1573.
2. Wong, C.W.Y., Lai, K.H., Lun, Y.H. V, and Cheng, T.C.E., Environmental management: the supply chain perspective, Springer, (2015).
3. Tseng, M.L., Wu, K.J., Hu, J., and Wang, C.H., “Decision-making model for sustainable supply chain finance under uncertainties”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 205, (2018), 30–36.
4. Bastas, A., and Liyanage, K., “Sustainable supply chain quality management: A systematic review”, Journal of cleaner production, Vol. 181, (2018), 726–744.
5. Chopra, V.S., and Meindl, P., “Supply Chain Management. Strategy, Planning & Operation”, Gabler, Wiesbaden, (2007), 265–275.
6. Seifbarghi, M., Bozorgi-Amiri, A., Rahmani-Ahranjani, A., and Najafi, E., “Managing Environmentally Conscious in Designing Closed-loop Supply Chain for the Paper Industry”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 1038–1047.
7. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Yadegari, M., and Ahmadi, G., “Closed-loop Supply Chain Inventory-location Problem with Spare Parts in a Multi-Modal Repair Condition”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2018), 346–356.
8. Soysal, M., “Closed-loop Inventory Routing Problem for returnable transport items”, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Vol. 48, No. 48, (2016), 31–45.
9. Govindan, K., Soleimani, H., and Kannan, D., “Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 240, No. 3, (2015), 603–626.
10. Govindan, K., and Soleimani, H., “A review of reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chains: a Journal of Cleaner Production focus”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 142, No. 142, (2017), 371–384.
11. Zareian Jahromi, H., Fallahnezhad, M.S., Sadeghieh, A., and Ahmadi Yazdi, A., “A Robust Multi Objective Optimization Model for Sustainable Closed-Loop Supply Chain Network Design”, Journal of Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, Vol. 02, No. 3, (2014), 93–111.
12. Masoudipour, E., Amirian, H., and Sahraeian, R., “A novel closed-loop supply chain based on the quality of returned products”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 151, (2017), 344–355.
13. Martínez-Salazar, I.A., Molina, J., Ángel-Bello, F., Gómez, T., and Caballero, R., “Solving a bi-objective Transportation Location Routing Problem by metaheuristic algorithms”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 234, No. 1, (2014), 25–36.
14. Garg, K., Kannan, D., Diabat, A., and Jha, P.C., “A multi-criteria optimization approach to manage environmental issues in closed loop supply chain network design”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 100, (2015), 297–314.
15. Maiti, T., and Giri, B.C., “Two-way product recovery in a closed-loop supply chain with variable markup under price and quality dependent demand”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 183, No. 183, (2017), 259–272.
16. Sadegheih, A., Drake, P.R., Li, D., and Sribenjachot, S., “Global Supply Chain Management under Carbon Emission Trading Program Using Mixed Integer Programming and Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2010), 37–53.
17. Barbosa-Póvoa, A., Silva, C. da, and Carvalho, A., “Opportunities and challenges in sustainable supply chain: An operations research perspective”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 268, No. 2, (2018), 399–431.
18. Reefke, H., and Sundaram, D., “Sustainable supply chain management: Decision models for transformation and maturity”, Decision Support Systems, Vol. 113, (2018), 56–72.
19. Chen, D.S., Batson, R.G., and Dang, Y., Applied integer programming: modeling and solution, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, (2011).
20. Jeihoonian, M., Kazemi Zanjani, M., and Gendreau, M., “Closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertain quality status: Case of durable products”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 183, (2017), 470–486.
21. Mavrotas, G., “Effective implementation of the ε-constraint method in Multi-Objective Mathematical Programming problems”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 213, No. 2, (2009), 455–465.