1. Singh, H., Kumar, S. and Shukla, A., "Load balancing approaches for web servers: A survey of recent trends", International Journal of Engineering
, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2018), 263-269.
2. Rezai, H. and Speily, O., "Energy aware resource management of cloud data centers", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications
, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 1730-1739.
3. Ahmad, R.W., Gani, A., Hamid, S.H.A., Shiraz, M., Xia, F. and Madani, S.A., "Virtual machine migration in cloud data centers: A review, taxonomy, and open research issues", The Journal of Supercomputing
, Vol. 71, No. 7, (2015), 2473-2515.
4. Pop, C.B., Anghel, I., Cioara, T., Salomie, I. and Vartic, I., "A swarm-inspired data center consolidation methodology", in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics, ACM., (2012), 41-48.
5. Beloglazov, A. and Buyya, R., "Energy efficient resource management in virtualized cloud data centers", in Proceedings of the 2010 10th IEEE/ACM international conference on cluster, cloud and grid computing, IEEE Computer Society., (2010), 826-831.
6. Zhou, M., Zhang, R., Zeng, D. and Qian, W., "Services in the cloud computing era: A survey", in Universal Communication Symposium (IUCS), 2010 4th International, IEEE., (2010), 40-46.
7. Mishra, R. and Jaiswal, A., "Ant colony optimization: A solution of load balancing in cloud", International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology
, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2012), 33-50.
8. Hirofuchi, T., Lèbre, A. and Pouilloux, L., "Adding a live migration model into simgrid: One more step toward the simulation of infrastructure-as-a-service concerns", in Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom), 2013 IEEE 5th International Conference on, IEEE. Vol. 1, (2013), 96-103.
9. Clark, C., Fraser, K., Hand, S., Hansen, J.G., Jul, E., Limpach, C., Pratt, I. and Warfield, A., "Live migration of virtual machines", in Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Symposium on Networked Systems Design & Implementation-Volume 2, USENIX Association., (2005), 273-286.
10. Choudhary, A., Govil, M.C., Singh, G., Awasthi, L.K., Pilli, E.S. and Kapil, D., "A critical survey of live virtual machine migration techniques", Journal of Cloud Computing
, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2017), 23-36.
11. Zayas, E., "Attacking the process migration bottleneck", ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review
, Vol. 21, No. 5, (1987), 13-24.
12. Hines, M.R., Deshpande, U. and Gopalan, K., "Post-copy live migration of virtual machines", ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review
, Vol. 43, No. 3, (2009), 14-26.
13. Sahni, S. and Varma, V., "A hybrid approach to live migration of virtual machines", in Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), IEEE International Conference on, (2012), 1-5.
14. Yang, Y., Mao, B., Jiang, H., Yang, Y., Luo, H. and Wu, S., "Snapmig: Accelerating vm live storage migration by leveraging the existing vm snapshots in the cloud", IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2018), 1416-1427.
15. Bloch, T., Sridaran, R. and Prashanth, C., Understanding live migration techniques intended for resource interference minimization in virtualized cloud environment, in Big data analytics. 2018, Springer.487-497.
16. Kherbache, V., Madelaine, E. and Hermenier, F., "Scheduling live migration of virtual machines", IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing
, Vol., No. 1, (2017), 1-14.
17. Bahwaireth, K., Benkhelifa, E., Jararweh, Y. and Tawalbeh, M.A., "Experimental comparison of simulation tools for efficient cloud and mobile cloud computing applications", EURASIP Journal on Information Security
, Vol. 2016, No. 1, (2016), 15-23.
18. Tian, W., Xu, M., Chen, A., Li, G., Wang, X. and Chen, Y., "Open-source simulators for cloud computing: Comparative study and challenging issues", Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory
, Vol. 58, (2015), 239-254.
19. Li, X., Jiang, X., Ye, K. and Huang, P., "Dartcsim+: Enhanced cloudsim with the power and network models integrated", in Cloud Computing (CLOUD), IEEE Sixth International Conference on, IEEE., (2013), 644-651.
20. Stamenov, D. and Kostoska, M., "Virtual machine migration in cloud--techniques, challenges and cloudsim migration simulation", (2017), 103-109.