1. Watanabe, C., Kashiwada, A., Matsuda, K. and Yamada, K., "Soybean peroxidase‐catalyzed treatment and removal of bpa and bisphenol derivatives from aqueous solutions", Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2011), 81-91.
2. Geens, T., Aerts, D., Berthot, C., Bourguignon, J.-P., Goeyens, L., Lecomte, P., Maghuin-Rogister, G., Pironnet, A.-M., Pussemier, L. and Scippo, M.-L., "A review of dietary and non-dietary exposure to bisphenol-a", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 50, No. 10, (2012), 3725-3740.
3. Corrales, J., Kristofco, L.A., Steele, W.B., Yates, B.S., Breed, C.S., Williams, E.S. and Brooks, B.W., "Global assessment of bisphenol a in the environment: Review and analysis of its occurrence and bioaccumulation", Dose-Response
, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2015), doi: 10.1177/1559325815598308
4. Jiang, X., Wu, Y., Wang, P., Li, H. and Dong, W., "Degradation of bisphenol a in aqueous solution by persulfate activated with ferrous ion", Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 20, No. 7, (2013), 4947-4953.
5. Taghavi, K., Naghipour, D., Mohagheghian, A. and Moslemzadeh, M., "Photochemical degradation of 2, 4-dichlorophenol in aqueous solutions by fe2+/peroxydisulfate/uv process", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2017) 15-22.
6. Masomi, M., Ghoreyshi, A., Najafpour, G. and Mohamed, A.J.I.J.E.T.A.B., "Adsorption of phenolic compounds onto the activated carbon synthesized from pulp and paper mill sludge: Equilibrium isotherm, kinetics, thermodynamics and mechanism studies", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No., (2014), 1485-1494.
7. Akhlaghian, F. and Sohrabi, S.J.I.J.o.E.-T.A.B., "Fe/tio2 catalyst for photodegradation of phenol in water", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2015), 499-506.
8. Ghobadi Nejad, Z., Borghei, S. and Yaghmaei, S., "Kinetic studies of bisphenol a in aqueous solutions by enzymatic treatment", International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol., No., (2018), 1-12.
9. Modaressi, K., Taylor, K.E., Bewtra, J. and Biswas, N., "Laccase-catalyzed removal of bisphenol-a from water: Protective effect of peg on enzyme activity", Water Research, Vol. 39, No. 18, (2005), 4309-4316.
10. Abdel-Raheem, A. and Shearer, C., "Extracellular enzyme production byfreshwater ascomycetes", Fungal Diversity , Vol.,11 (2002), 1-19.
11. Khanongnuch, C., "Ligninolytic enzymes from tropical endophytic xylariaceae", Fungal Diversity Vol. 13, (2003), 209-219.
12. Piscitelli, A., Giardina, P., Lettera, V., Pezzella, C., Sannia, G. and Faraco, V., "Induction and transcriptional regulation of laccases in fungi", Current Genomics, Vol. 12, No. 2, (2011), 104-112.
13. Kim, Y.-J. and Nicell, J.A., "Laccase-catalyzed oxidation of bisphenol a with the aid of additives", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 41, No. 5, (2006), 1029-1037.
14. Adlercreutz, P., "Immobilisation and application of lipases in organic media", Chemical Society Reviews, Vol. 42, No. 15, (2013), 6406-6436.
15. Kimura, Y., Takahashi, A., Kashiwada, A. and Yamada, K., "Removal of bisphenol a and its derivatives from aqueous medium through laccase-catalyzed treatment enhanced by addition of polyethylene glycol", Environmental Technology, Vol. 37, No. 14, (2016), 1733-1744.
16. Asilian, H., Jonidi, A., Kamarehie, B. and Mousavi, S., "Dechlorination of polychlorinated biphenyls in real waste transformer oil using a modified household microwave oven in presence of sodium hydroxide and polyethylene glycol", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1208-1213.
17. Guanglei, J., Zhang, H., Huang, F. and Huang, X., "Effects of nonionic surfactant triton x-100 on the laccase-catalyzed conversion of bisphenol a", Journal of Environmental Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 11, (2009), 1486-1490.
18. Azimi, M., Nafissi-Varcheh, N., Mogharabi, M., Faramarzi, M.A. and Aboofazeli, R., "Study of laccase activity and stability in the presence of ionic and non-ionic surfactants and the bioconversion of indole in laccase-tx-100 system", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, Vol. 126, No., (2016), 69-75.
19. Forootanfar, H., Faramarzi, M.A., Shahverdi, A.R. and Yazdi, M.T., "Purification and biochemical characterization of extracellular laccase from the ascomycete paraconiothyrium variabile", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 102, No. 2, (2011), 1808-1814.
20. Samadi, S., Mohammadi, M. and Najafpour Darzi, G., Transactions B: Applications, "Production of single cell protein from sugarcane bagasse by saccharomyces cerevisiae in tray bioreactor", International Journal of Engineering- Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2016), 1029-1036.
21. Mathur, G., Nigam, R., Jaiswal, A. and Kumar, C., "Bioprocess parameter optimization for laccase production in solid state fermentation", International Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering Research, Vol. 4, No., (2013), 521-530.
22. Vaseghi, Z. and Najafpour, G., "A comparison on lipase production from soybean meal and sugarcane bagasse in solid state fermentation using rhizopus oryzae", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2013), 171-176.
23. Ballesteros-Gómez, A., Rubio, S. and Pérez-Bendito, D., "Analytical methods for the determination of bisphenol a in food", Journal of Chromatography A, Vol. 1216, No. 3, (2009), 449-469.
24. Patel, H., Gupte, A. and Gupte, S., "Effect of different culture conditions and inducers on production of laccase by a basidiomycete fungal isolate pleurotus ostreatus hp-1 under solid state fermentation", BioResources, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2009), 268-284.
25. Koduri, R.S. and Tien, M.J.J.o.B.C., "Oxidation of guaiacol by lignin peroxidase role of veratryl alcohol", Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 270, No. 38, (1995), 22254-22258.
26. Ricupito, A., Del Pozzo, G., Diano, N., Grano, V., Portaccio, M., Marino, M., Bolli, A., Galluzzo, P., Bontempo, P. and Mita, L., "Effect of bisphenol a with or without enzyme treatment on the proliferation and viability of mcf-7 cells", Environment International, Vol. 35, No. 1, (2009), 21-26.
27. Kurniawati, S. and Nicell, J.A., "Characterization of trametes versicolor laccase for the transformation of aqueous phenol", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 99, No. 16, (2008), 7825-7834.
28. Nadeem, A., Baig, S. and Sheikh, N., "Mycothecnological production of laccase by pleurotus ostreatus-p1 and its inhibition study", The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2014), 492-502.
29. Antonsen, K.P. and Hoffman, A.S., Water structure of peg solutions by differential scanning calorimetry measurements, in Poly (ethylene glycol) chemistry. 1992, Springer.15-28.
30. Kulys, J., Vidziunaite, R., Schneider, P.J.E. and technology, m., "Laccase-catalyzed oxidation of naphthol in the presence of soluble polymers", Enzyme and microbial technology,Vol. 32, No. 3-4, (2003), 455-463.
31. Xia, J., Dubin, P.L. and Kokufuta, E., "Dynamic and electrophoretic light scattering of a water-soluble complex formed between pepsin and polyethylene glycol", Macromolecules, Vol. 26, No. 24, (1993), 6688-6690.
32. Biasutti, M.A., Abuin, E.B., Silber, J.J., Correa, N.M. and Lissi, E.A., "Kinetics of reactions catalyzed by enzymes in solutions of surfactants", Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 136, No. 1-2, (2008), 1-24.
33. Zhang, Y., Zeng, Z., Zeng, G., Liu, X., Liu, Z., Chen, M., Liu, L., Li, J. and Xie, G., "Effect of triton x-100 on the removal of aqueous phenol by laccase analyzed with a combined approach of experiments and molecular docking", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Vol. 97, No., (2012), 7-12.