1. Kumar, A., Panchal, J. and Garg, D., "Optimization of control factors for en-42 on wedm using taguchi method", International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research, Vol. 5, (2017), 371-378.
2. Sharma, N., Khanna, R. and Gupta, R., "Multi quality characteristics of wedm process parameters with rsm", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 64, (2013), 710-719.
3. Ghodsiyeh, D., Golshan, A. and Izman, S., "Multi-objective process optimization of wire electrical discharge machining based on response surface methodology", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 2, (2014), 301-313.
4. Datta, S. and Mahapatra, S., "Modeling, simulation and parametric optimization of wire edm process using response surface methodology coupled with grey-taguchi technique", International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 5, (2010), 162-183.
5. Rao, P.S., Ramji, K. and Satyanarayana, B., "Effect of wedm conditions on surface roughness: A parametric optimization using taguchi method", International Journal of Advanced Engineering Sciences and Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2011), 41-48.
6. Rajesh, R. and Anand, M.D., "The optimization of the electro-discharge machining process using response surface methodology and genetic algorithms", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 38, (2012), 3941-3950.
7. Ghodsiyeh, D., Golshan, A., Hosseininezhad, N., Hashemzadeh, M. and Ghodsiyeh, S., "Optimizing finishing process in wedming of titanium alloy (TI6AL4V) by zinc coated brass wire based on response surface methodology", Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 5, No. 10, (2012), 3365-3377.
8. Lusi, N., Soepangkat, B.O.P., Pramujati, B. and Agustin, H., "Multiple performance optimization in the wire edm process of skd61 tool steel using taguchi grey relational analysis and fuzzy logic", in Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 493, (2014), 523-528.
9. Sudhakara, D. and Prasanthi, G., "Review of research trends: Process parametric optimization of wire electrical discharge machining (wedm)", International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2014), 131-140.
10. Kumar, V., Jangra, K.K., Kumar, V. and Sharma, N., "Wedm of nickel based aerospace alloy: Optimization of process parameters and modelling", International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM), Vol. 11, No. 4, (2017), 917-929.
11. Mohapatraa, K., Satpathya, M. and Sahooa, S., "Comparison of optimization techniques for mrr and surface roughness in wire edm process for gear cutting", International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2017), 251-262.
12. Chakraborty, S. and Bose, D., "Improvement of die corner inaccuracy of inconel 718 alloy using entropy based gra in wedm process", in Advanced Engineering Forum, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 20, (2017), 29-41.
13. Sivaraman, B., Eswaramoorthy, C. and Shanmugham, E., "Optimal control parameters of machining in cnc wire-cut edm for titanium", International Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2015), 102–121.
14. Patel, S.S. and Prajapati, J., "Multi-criteria decision making approach: Selection of blanking die material", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 5, (2017), 800-806.
15. Hewidy, M., El-Taweel, T. and El-Safty, M., "Modelling the machining parameters of wire electrical discharge machining of inconel 601 using RSM", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 169, No. 2, (2005), 328-336.
16. Aggarwal, V., Khangura, S.S. and Garg, R., "Parametric modeling and optimization for wire electrical discharge machining of inconel 718 using response surface methodology", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 79, No. 1-4, (2015), 31-47.
17. Garg, S.K., Manna, A. and Jain, A., "An investigation on machinability of Al/10% ZrO2 (p)-metal matrix composite by wedm and parametric optimization using desirability function approach", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 4, (2014), 3251-3270.