1. Turk, M. and Pentland, A., “Eigenfaces for Recognition”, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, Vol. 3, No. 1, (1991), 71–86.
2. Belhumeur, P.N., Hespanha, J.P. and Kriegman, D.J., “Eigenfaces vs. Fisherfaces: Recognition Using Class Speciic Linear Projection”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 19, No. 7, (1997), 711–720.
3. Sadeghpour Haji, M., Mirbagheri, S.A., Javid, A.H., Khezri, M. and Najafpour, G.D., “A Wavelet Support Vector Machine Combination Model for Daily Suspended Sediment Forecasting”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2013), 855–864.
4. Lee, D.D. and Seung, H.S., “Learning the parts of objects by non-negative matrix factorization”, Nature, Vol. 401, No. 6755, (1999), 788–791.
5. Liu, C., Yang, H., Fan, J., He, L. and Wang Y.M., “Distributed non-negative matrix factorization”, United States patent US 8,356,086, (2013), https://patents.google.com/patent/US8356086B2/en.
6. Guan, N., Tao, D., Luo, Z.,. and Yuan, B., “NeNMF: An Optimal Gradient Method for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 60, No. 6, (2012), 2882–2898.
7. Li, S.Z., Hou, X.W., Zhang, H.J. and Cheng, Q.S., “Learning spatially localized, parts-based representation”, In Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2001), IEEE, (2001).
8. Pascual-Montano, A., Carazo, J.M. , Kochi, K., Lehmann, D. and Pascual-Marqui, R.D., “Nonsmooth Nonnegative Matrix Factorization (nsNMF)”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2006), 403–415.
9. Liu, H., Wu, Z., Cai, D. and Huang, T.S., “Constrained Nonnegative Matrix Factorization for Image Representation”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 34, No. 7, (2012), 1299–1311.
10. Naiyang Guan, N., Dacheng Tao, D., Zhigang Luo, Z. and Bo Yuan, B., “Online Nonnegative Matrix Factorization With Robust Stochastic Approximation”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, Vol. 23, No. 7, (2012), 1087–1099.
11. Li, L.X., Wu, L., Zhang, H.S. and Wu, F.X., “A Fast Algorithm for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization and Its Convergence”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, Vol. 25, No. 10, (2014), 1855–1863.
12. Mizutani, T., “Ellipsoidal Rounding for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization Under Noisy Separability”, The Journal of Machine Learning Research , Vol. 15, No. 1, (2014), 1011–1039.
13. Zhang, W., Guan, N., Tao, D., Mao, B., Huang, X. and Luo, Z., “Correntropy supervised non-negative matrix factorization”, In International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), IEEE, (2015), 1–8.
14. Nikitidis, S., Tefas, A., Nikolaidis, N. and Pitas, I., “Subclass discriminant Nonnegative Matrix Factorization for facial image analysis”, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 45, No. 12, (2012), 4080–4091.
15. Nagipelli, N. and Eswar, K., “Graph Regularized Non-negative Matrix Factorization for Data Representation”, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol. 03, No. 2, (2012), 171–192.
16. Wang, B., Pang, M., Lin, C. and Fan, X., “Graph regularized non-negative matrix factorization with sparse coding”, In IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing, IEEE, (2013), 476–480.
17. Wang, J.J.Y. and Gao, X., “Max–min distance nonnegative matrix factorization”, Neural Networks, Vol. 61, (2015), 75–84.
18. Huang, G.B., Zhu, Q.Y. and Siew, C.K. “Extreme learning machine: a new learning scheme of feedforward neural networks”, In IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, IEEE, (2004), 985–990.
19. Iosifidis, A., Tefas, A. and Pitas, I., “Approximate kernel extreme learning machine for large scale data classification”, Neurocomputing, Vol. 219, , (2017), 210–220.
20. Ali, H.B., Powers, D.M.W., Jia, X. and Zhang, Y., “Extended Non-negative Matrix Factorization for Face and Facial Expression Recognition”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, Vol. 05, No. 2, (2015), 142–147.
21. Li, Y., Chen, W., Pan, B., Zhao, Y. and Chen, B., “An Efficient Non-negative Matrix Factorization with Its Application to Face Recognition”, In Chinese Conference on Biometric Recognition, Springer, (2015), 112–119.
22. Wang, C. and Bai, X., “Color Face Recognition Based on Revised NMF Algorithm”, In Second International Conference on Future Information Technology and Management Engineering, IEEE, (2009), 455–458.
23. Purnomo, F., Suhartono, D., Shodiq, M., Susanto, A., Raharja, S. and Kurniawan, R.W., “Face recognition using Gabor Wavelet and Non-negative Matrix Factorization”, In SAI Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys), IEEE, (2015), 788–792.
24. Chen, W., Zhao, Y., Pan, B. and Xu, C., “Nonlinear Nonnegative Matrix Factorization Based on Discriminant Analysis with Application to Face Recognition”, In 11th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS), IEEE, (2015), 191–194.
25. Liu, C. and Harry, W., “Robust Coding Schemes for Indexing and Retrieval from Large Face Databases”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2000), 132–137.
26. Feng, T., Li, S.Z., Shum, H.Y. and Zhang, H.J., “Local non-negative matrix factorization as a visual representation”, In Proceedings 2nd International Conference on Development and Learning. ICDL 2002, IEEE, (2002), 178–183.
27. Liu, W., Zheng, N. and Lu, X., “Non-negative matrix factorization for visual coding”, In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing Proceedings, (ICASSP ’03), IEEE, (2003).
28. Hoyer, P.O., “Non-negative sparse coding”, In Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Workshop on Neural Networks for Signal Processing, IEEE, (2002), 557–565.
29. Samaria, F.S. and Harter, A.C., “Parameterisation of a stochastic model for human face identification”, In Proceedings of 1994 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, IEEE, (1994), 138–142.
30. Dailey, M.N., Joyce, C., Lyons, M.J., Kamachi, M., Ishi, H., Gyoba, J. and Cottrell, G.W., “Evidence and a Computational Explanation of Cultural Differences in Facial Expression