1. Huang, S., Ras, R.H. and Tian, X., "Antifouling membranes for oily wastewater treatment: Interplay between wetting and membrane fouling", Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science
2. Poulopoulos, S., Voutsas, E., Grigoropoulou, H. and Philippopoulos, C., "Stripping as a pretreatment process of industrial oily wastewater", Journal of hazardous materials
, Vol. 117, No. 2-3, (2005), 135-139.
3. Moosai, R. and Dawe, R.A., "Gas attachment of oil droplets for gas flotation for oily wastewater cleanup", Separation and purification technology
, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2003), 303-314.
4. Zeng, Y., Yang, C., Zhang, J. and Pu, W., "Feasibility investigation of oily wastewater treatment by combination of zinc and pam in coagulation/flocculation", Journal of hazardous materials
, Vol. 147, No. 3, (2007), 991-996.
5. Kriipsalu, M., Marques, M., Nammari, D.R. and Hogland, W., "Bio-treatment of oily sludge: The contribution of amendment material to the content of target contaminants, and the biodegradation dynamics", Journal of hazardous materials
, Vol. 148, No. 3, (2007), 616-622.
6. Ghasemian, P., Sharghi, E.A. and Davarpanah, L., "The influence of short values of hydraulic and sludge retention time on performance of a membrane bioreactor treating sunflower oil refinery wastewater", International Journal Of Engineering
, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017), 1417-1424.
7. Park, E. and Barnett, S.M., "Oil/water separation using nanofiltration membrane technology", Separation Science and Technology
, Vol. 36, No. 7, (2001), 1527-1542.
8. Kasemset, S., Lee, A., Miller, D.J., Freeman, B.D. and Sharma, M.M., "Effect of polydopamine deposition conditions on fouling resistance, physical properties, and permeation properties of reverse osmosis membranes in oil/water separation", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 425, (2013), 208-216.
9. Bagheripour, E., Moghadassi, A. and Hosseini, S., "Preparation of polyvinylchloride nanofiltration membrane: Investigation the effect of thickness, prior evaporation time and addition polyethylenglchol as additive on membrane performance and properties", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects
, Vol. 29, No. 3, (2016), 280-287.
10. Hickenbottom, K.L., Hancock, N.T., Hutchings, N.R., Appleton, E.W., Beaudry, E.G., Xu, P. and Cath, T.Y., "Forward osmosis treatment of drilling mud and fracturing wastewater from oil and gas operations", Desalination
, Vol. 312, (2013), 60-66.
11. Duong, P.H., Chung, T.-S., Wei, S. and Irish, L., "Highly permeable double-skinned forward osmosis membranes for anti-fouling in the emulsified oil–water separation process", Environmental science & technology
, Vol. 48, No. 8, (2014), 4537-4545.
12. Mi, B. and Elimelech, M., "Organic fouling of forward osmosis membranes: Fouling reversibility and cleaning without chemical reagents", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 348, No. 1-2, (2010), 337-345.
13. Martinetti, C.R., Childress, A.E. and Cath, T.Y., "High recovery of concentrated ro brines using forward osmosis and membrane distillation", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 331, No. 1-2, (2009), 31-39.
14. Song, X., Wang, L., Tang, C.Y., Wang, Z. and Gao, C., "Fabrication of carbon nanotubes incorporated double-skinned thin film nanocomposite membranes for enhanced separation performance and antifouling capability in forward osmosis process", Desalination
, Vol. 369, (2015), 1-9.
15. Zhang, S., Wang, P., Fu, X. and Chung, T.-S., "Sustainable water recovery from oily wastewater via forward osmosis-membrane distillation (fo-md)", water research
, Vol. 52, (2014), 112-121.
16. Lau, W., Gray, S., Matsuura, T., Emadzadeh, D., Chen, J.P. and Ismail, A., "A review on polyamide thin film nanocomposite (tfn) membranes: History, applications, challenges and approaches", water research
, Vol. 80, No., (2015), 306-324.
17. Liang, H.-Q., Hung, W.-S., Yu, H.-H., Hu, C.-C., Lee, K.-R., Lai, J.-Y. and Xu, Z.-K., "Forward osmosis membranes with unprecedented water flux", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 529, No., (2017), 47-54.
18. Tiraferri, A., Yip, N.Y., Phillip, W.A., Schiffman, J.D. and Elimelech, M., "Relating performance of thin-film composite forward osmosis membranes to support layer formation and structure", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 367, No. 1-2, (2011), 340-352.
19. Bagheripour, E., Moghadassi, A. and Hosseini, S., "Incorporated poly acrylic acid-co-fe3o4 nanoparticles mixed matrix polyethersulfone based nanofiltration membrane in desalination process", International Journal Of Engineering
, Vol. 30, No. 6, (2017), 821-829.
20. Gholami, F., Zinadini, S., Zinatizadeh, A., Noori, E. and Rafiee, E., "Preparation and characterization of an antifouling polyethersulfone nanofiltration membrane blended with graphene oxide/ag nanoparticles", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics
, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017), 1425-1433.
21. Chan, W.-F., Marand, E. and Martin, S.M., "Novel zwitterion functionalized carbon nanotube nanocomposite membranes for improved ro performance and surface anti-biofouling resistance", Journal of membrane science
, Vol. 509, (2016), 125-137.
22. Chan, W.-F., Chen, H.-y., Surapathi, A., Taylor, M.G., Shao, X., Marand, E. and Johnson, J.K., "Zwitterion functionalized carbon nanotube/polyamide nanocomposite membranes for water desalination", Acs Nano
, Vol. 7, No. 6, (2013), 5308-5319.
23. Kobayashi, M., Terayama, Y., Kikuchi, M. and Takahara, A., "Chain dimensions and surface characterization of superhydrophilic polymer brushes with zwitterion side groups", Soft Matter
, Vol. 9, No. 21, (2013), 5138-5148.
24. Han, G., de Wit, J.S. and Chung, T.-S., "Water reclamation from emulsified oily wastewater via effective forward osmosis hollow fiber membranes under the pro mode", water research
, Vol. 81, No., (2015), 54-63.
25. Chun, Y., Kim, S.-J., Millar, G.J., Mulcahy, D., Kim, I.S. and Zou, L., "Forward osmosis as a pre-treatment for treating coal seam gas associated water: Flux and fouling behaviour", Desalination
, Vol. 403, No., (2017), 144-152.
26. Zhu, Y., Zhang, F., Wang, D., Pei, X.F., Zhang, W. and Jin, J., "A novel zwitterionic polyelectrolyte grafted pvdf membrane for thoroughly separating oil from water with ultrahigh efficiency", Journal of Materials Chemistry A
, Vol. 1, No. 18, (2013), 5758-5765.