1. Sharma, R., Ganesan, P., Tyagi, V., Metselaar, H. and Sandaran, S., "Developments in organic solid–liquid phase change materials and their applications in thermal energy storage", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 95, (2015), 193-228.
2. Tay, N., Bruno, F. and Belusko, M., "Experimental investigation of dynamic melting in a tube-in-tank pcm system", Applied Energy, Vol. 104, (2013), 137-148.
3. Sebti, S., Khalilarya, S., Mirzaee, I., Hosseinizadeh, S., Kashani, S. and Abdollahzadeh, M., "A numerical investigation of solidification in horizontal concentric annuli filled with nano-enhanced phase change material (NEPCM)", World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 13, No. 1, (2011), 09-15.
4. Valan Arasu, A., Sasmito, A. and Mujumdar, A., "Thermal performance enhancement of paraffin wax with Al2O3 and cuo nanoparticles-a numerical study", Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 2, (2011), 043005.
5. Fan, L.-W., Xiao, Y.-Q., Zeng, Y., Fang, X., Wang, X., Xu, X., Yu, Z.-T., Hong, R.-H., Hu, Y.-C. and Cen, K.-F., "Effects of melting temperature and the presence of internal fins on the performance of a phase change material (PCM)-based heat sink", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 70, No., (2013), 114-126.
6. Dhaidan, N.S., Khodadadi, J., Al-Hattab, T.A. and Al-Mashat, S.M., "Experimental and numerical investigation of melting of nepcm inside an annular container under a constant heat flux including the effect of eccentricity", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 67, (2013), 455-468.
7. Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M. and Yau, Y., "Energy conservation potential of the heat pipe heat exchangers: Experimental study and predictions", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2012) 193-199.
8. Azad, E., "Interconnected heat pipe solar collector", International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2009) 233-242.
9. Alagappan, N. and Karunakaran, N., "Performance investigation of 405 stainless steel thermosyphon using cerium (iv) oxide nano fluid", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 575-581.
10. Rostamzadeh, A., Jafarpur, K., Goshtasbirad, E. and Doroodmand, M., "Experimental investigation of mixed convection heat transfer in vertical tubes by nanofluid: Effects of reynolds number and fluid temperature", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1251.
11. Weng, Y.-C., Cho, H.-P., Chang, C.-C. and Chen, S.-L., "Heat pipe with PCM for electronic cooling", Applied Energy, Vol. 88, No. 5, (2011), 1825-1833.
12. Chougule, S.S. and Sahu, S., "Thermal performance of nanofluid charged heat pipe with phase change material for electronics cooling", Journal of Electronic Packaging, Vol. 137, No. 2, (2015), 021004.
13. Krishna, J., Kishore, P. and Solomon, A.B., "Heat pipe with nano enhanced-PCM for electronic cooling application", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 81, (2017), 84-92.
14. Chow, L., Zhong, J. and Beam, J., "Thermal conductivity enhancement for phase change storage media", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 23, No. 1, (1996), 91-100.
15. Vajjha, R.S., Das, D.K. and Namburu, P.K., "Numerical study of fluid dynamic and heat transfer performance of Al2O3 and cuo nanofluids in the flat tubes of a radiator", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 31, No. 4, (2010), 613-621.
16. Ho, C.J. and Gao, J., "Preparation and thermophysical properties of nanoparticle-in-paraffin emulsion as phase change material", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, No. 5, (2009), 467-470.