1. Das, P., Subbarao, P. and Subrahmanyam, J., "Effect of main injection timing for controlling the combustion phasing of a homogeneous charge compression ignition engine using a new dual injection strategy", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 95, (2015), 248-258.
2. Semin, S., Bakar, R.A., Ismail, A. and Ali, I., "An experimental investigation of diesel engines fuel injection pressure effect on power performance and fuel consumption", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2008), 91-97.
3. Khoushbakhti, S.R., Mohammadi, K.A. and Pirouzpanah, V., "A new strategy for reduction of emissions and enhancement of performance characteristics of dual fuel engines at part loads", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 23, No. 1 (2010): 87-104.
4. Park, S.H. and Yoon, S.H., "Injection strategy for simultaneous reduction of nox and soot emissions using two-stage injection in dme fueled engine", Applied Energy, Vol. 143, (2015), 262-270.
5. Jafar, M.S. and Zehni, A., "Multi-dimensional modeling of the effects of split injection scheme on combustion and emissions of direct-injection diesel engines at full load state", Iranian Journal of Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 4 (2009), 369-378.
6. Jafarmadar, S. and Zehni, A., "Multi-dimensional modeling of the effects of spilt injection scheme on performance and emissions of idi diesel engines", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2012), 135-142.
7. Mansoury, M. and Jafarmadar, S., "Experimental investigation of the effects of air injection and injection timing in a natural aspirated di diesel engine", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 26, No. 12 (2013): 1479-1484.
8. Khalilarya, S., Khatamnezhad, H., Jafarmadar, S., Oryani, H. and Pourfallah, M., "Numerical investigation on the effect of injection timing on combustion and emissions in a di diesel engine at lowtemperature combustion conditions", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 24, No.2, (2011), 165-179.
9. Wiedenhoefer, J.F. and Reitz, R.D., "Modeling the effect of egr and multiple injection schemes on ic engine component temperatures", Numerical Heat Transfer: Part A: Applications, Vol. 37, No. 7, (2000), 673-694.
10. Mobasheri, R., Peng, Z. and Mirsalim, S.M., "Analysis the effect of advanced injection strategies on engine performance and pollutant emissions in a heavy duty di-diesel engine by cfd modeling", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2012), 59-69.
11. Qiu, L., Cheng, X., Liu, B., Dong, S. and Bao, Z., "Partially premixed combustion based on different injection strategies in a light-duty diesel engine", Energy, Vol. 96, (2016), 155-165.
12. Li, X.-R., Yang, W., Zhao, L.-M. and Liu, F.-S., "The influence of pilot-main injection matching on di diesel engine combustion using an endoscopic visualization system", Fuel, Vol. 188, (2017), 575-585.
13. Verbiezen, K., Donkerbroek, A., Klein-Douwel, R., Van Vliet, A., Frijters, P., Seykens, X., Baert, R., Meerts, W., Dam, N. and Ter Meulen, J., "Diesel combustion: In-cylinder no concentrations in relation to injection timing", Combustion and Flame, Vol. 151, No. 1-2, (2007), 333-346.