1. Sarabia, M. and Demiris, Y., "A humanoid robot companion for wheelchair users", in International Conference on Social Robotics, Springer. (2013), 432-441.
2. Carlson, T. and Demiris, Y., "Using visual attention to evaluate collaborative control architectures for human robot interaction", in Proceedings of New Frontiers in Human-Robot Interaction: A symposium at the AISB 2009 Convention, SSAISB. (2009), 38-43.
3. Lahav, O., Gedalevitz, H., Battersby, S., Brown, D., Evett, L. and Merritt, P., "Using wii technology to explore real spaces via virtual environments for people who are blind", Journal of Assistive Technologies, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2014), 150-160.
4. Carlson, T. and Demiris, Y., "Collaborative control for a robotic wheelchair: Evaluation of performance, attention, and workload", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B (Cybernetics), Vol. 42, No. 3, (2012), 876-888.
5. Naveen, R. and Julian, A., "Brain computing interface for wheel chair control", in Computing, Communications and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2013 Fourth International Conference on, IEEE. Vol., No. Issue, (2013), 1-5.
6. Carlson, T. and Millan, J.d.R., "Brain-controlled wheelchairs: A robotic architecture", IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol. 20, No. 1, (2013), 65-73.
7. Gupta, S.S., Soman, S., Raj, P.G., Prakash, R., Sailaja, S. and Borgohain, R., "Detecting eye movements in eeg for controlling devices", in Computational Intelligence and Cybernetics (CyberneticsCom), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, IEEE., (2012), 69-73.
8. Suqita, N., Yoshizawa, M., Kojima, Y., Tanaka, A., Abe, M., Homma, N., Kikuchi, T., Seki, K. and Handa, Y., "Evaluation of navigation skill of elderly people using the cycling wheel chair in a virtual environment", in Virtual Reality (VR), 2013 IEEE, IEEE., (2013), 125-126.
9. Shimizu, S., Nara, H., Miwakeichi, F., Kikuchi, S., Inoue, H., Takahashi, N., Hirai, N., Watanabe, E. and Kato, S., "Fundamental study to new assist system for wheel chair based on brain activity during car driving", in Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI), 2012 5th International Conference on, IEEE., (2012), 1086-1090.
10. Jayawardena, C., Baghaei, N., Ganeshan, K. and Sarrafzadeh, A., "Designing a socially assistive companion robotic wheel chair: Robochair", in Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (RAM), 2013 6th IEEE Conference on, IEEE., (2013), 231-236.
11. Viola, P. and Jones, M., "Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features", in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2001. CVPR 2001. Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, IEEE., (2001), I-I.
12. Taher, F.B., Amor, N.B., Jallouli, M., Hammouda, A.B. and Dghim, O., "A multi levels data fusion approach for an electric wheelchair control", Biomedical Engineering Letters, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2016), 234-241.
13. Shinde, N. and George, K., "Brain-controlled driving aid for electric wheelchairs", in Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN), 2016 IEEE 13th International Conference on, IEEE., (2016), 115-118.
14. Narayanan, V.K., Spalanzani, A. and Babel, M., "A semi-autonomous framework for human-aware and user intention driven wheelchair mobility assistance", in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2016 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, IEEE., (2016), 4700-4707.
15. Zhang, R., Li, Y., Yan, Y., Zhang, H. and Wu, S., "An intelligent wheelchair based on automated navigation and bci techniques", in Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, IEEE., (2014), 1302-1305.
16. Fernández-Rodríguez, Á., Velasco-Álvarez, F. and Ron-Angevin, R., "Review of real brain-controlled wheelchairs", Journal of neural engineering, Vol. 13, No. 6, (2016), 061001.
17. Korayem, M., Ehtemam, V., Sabzevari, R., Madani, M. and Azimirad, V., "An intelligent vision system on a mobile manipulator", (2008).
18. Kucukyildiz, G., Ocak, H., Karakaya, S. and Sayli, O., "Design and implementation of a multi sensor based brain computer interface for a robotic wheelchair", Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, Vol. 87, No. 2, (2017), 247-263.