1. CantÃº-Lozano, D. and Luna-Solano, G., "Bioethanol production process rheology", Industrial Crops and Products, Vol., No., (2016).
2. El-Sebaii, A. and Shalaby, S., "Solar drying of agricultural products: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 1, (2012), 37-43.
3. Peng, P., Shi, B. and Lan, Y., "A review of membrane materials for ethanol recovery by pervaporation", Separation Science and Technology, Vol. 46, No. 2, (2010), 234-246.
4. Wei, P., Cheng, L.-H., Zhang, L., Xu, X.-H., Chen, H.-l. and Gao, C.-j., "A review of membrane technology for bioethanol production", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 30, No., (2014), 388-400.
5. Rezakazemi, M., Shahidi, K. and Mohammadi, T., "Synthetic pdms composite membranes for pervaporation dehydration of ethanol", Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 54, No. 6, (2015), 1542-1549.
6. Nasidi, M., Agu, R., Deeni, Y. and Walker, G., "Utilization of whole sorghum crop residues for bioethanol production", Journal of the Institute of Brewing, Vol. 122, No. 2, (2016), 268-277.
7. Farahi, A., Najafpour, G., Ghoreyshi, A., Mohammadi, M. and Esfahanian, M., "Enzymatic production of reducing sugars from broomcorn seed (sorghum vulgare): Process optimization and kinetic studies", World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 18, No. 4, (2012), 568-574.
8. Ariyajaroenwong, P., Laopaiboon, P., Salakkam, A., Srinophakun, P. and Laopaiboon, L., "Kinetic models for batch and continuous ethanol fermentation from sweet sorghum juice by yeast immobilized on sweet sorghum stalks", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. 66, No., (2016), 210-216.
9. Castro, E., Nieves, I.U., Rondón, V., Sagues, W.J., Fernández-Sandoval, M.T., Yomano, L.P., York, S.W., Erickson, J. and Vermerris, W., "Potential for ethanol production from different sorghum cultivars", Industrial Crops and Products, Vol. 109, No., (2017), 367-373.
10. Jafari, Y., Karimi, K. and Amiri, H., "Efficient bioconversion of whole sweet sorghum plant to acetone, butanol, and ethanol improved by acetone delignification", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 166, No., (2017), 1428-1437.
11. Singh, H. and Soni, S.K., "Production of starch-gel digesting amyloglucosidase by aspergillus oryzae hs-3 in solid state fermentation", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 37, No. 5, (2001), 453-459.
12. Brunetti, A., Zito, P.F., Giorno, L., Drioli, E. and Barbieri, G., "Membrane reactors for low temperature applications: An overview", Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, Vol., No., (2017).
13. Trifunović, O. and Trägårdh, G., "The influence of support layer on mass transport of homologous series of alcohols and esters through composite pervaporation membranes", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 259, No. 1, (2005), 122-134.
14. Fu, C., Cai, D., Hu, S., Miao, Q., Wang, Y., Qin, P., Wang, Z. and Tan, T., "Ethanol fermentation integrated with pdms composite membrane: An effective process", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 200, No., (2016), 648-657.
15. Esfahanian, M., Ghorbanfarahi, A., Ghoreyshi, A., Najafpour, G., Younesi, H. and Ahmad, A., "Enhanced bioethanol production in batch fermentation by pervaporation using a pdms membrane bioreactor", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25, No. 4, (2012), 249.
16. Tan, Y.H., Abdullah, M.O., Nolasco-Hipolito, C. and Zauzi, N.S.A., "Application of rsm and taguchi methods for optimizing the transesterification of waste cooking oil catalyzed by solid ostrich and chicken-eggshell derived cao", Renewable Energy, Vol. 114, No., (2017), 437-447.
17. Verma, D., Thakur, P.S., Padhi, S., Khuroo, T., Talegaonkar, S. and Iqbal, Z., "Design expert assisted nanoformulation design for co-delivery of topotecan and thymoquinone: Optimization, in vitro characterization and stability assessment", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 242, No., (2017), 382-394.
18. de Oliveira Faber, M. and Ferreira-Leitão, V.S., "Optimization of biohydrogen yield produced by bacterial consortia using residual glycerin from biodiesel production", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 219, No., (2016), 365-370.
19. Esfahanian, M., Rad, A.S., Khoshhal, S., Najafpour, G. and Asghari, B., "Mathematical modeling of continuous ethanol fermentation in a membrane bioreactor by pervaporation compared to conventional system: Genetic algorithm", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 212, No., (2016), 62-71.