1. Annamalai, S.N., "A study of bioremediation of oil-contaminated soil", Lamar University, Beaumont, (1994).
2. Wise, D.L., "Bioremediation of contaminated soils, CRC Press, (2000).
3. MacNaughton, S.J., Stephen, J.R., Venosa, A.D., Davis, G.A., Chang, Y.-J. and White, D.C., "Microbial population changes during bioremediation of an experimental oil spill", Applied and Environmental Microbiology, Vol. 65, No. 8, (1999), 3566-3574.
4. Margesin, R., Hämmerle, M. and Tscherko, D., "Microbial activity and community composition during bioremediation of diesel-oil-contaminated soil: Effects of hydrocarbon concentration, fertilizers, and incubation time", Microbial Ecology, Vol. 53, No. 2, (2007), 259-269.
5. Terry, E.G. and Seedall, L.K., Treatment of oil field wastes. 1988, Google Patents.
6. Organization, W.H., "International program on chemical safety", (1984).
7. Crowl, D.A. and Louvar, J.F., "Chemical process safety: Fundamentals with applications, Pearson Education, (2001).
8. Buzmakov, S. and Sannikov, P.Y., "Landscape and biological diversity of protected areas network in perm krai", Advances in Environmental Biology, Vol. 8, No. 13, (2014), 473-479.
9. Calabrese, E.J. and Kenyon, E., "Air toxics and risk assessment, CRC Press, (1991).
10. Wang, T., Wang, Y., Liao, C., Cai, Y. and Jiang, G., Perspectives on the inclusion of perfluorooctane sulfonate into the stockholm convention on persistent organic pollutants. 2009, ACS Publications.