1. Choi, Y. and Nieto, A., "Optimal haulage routing of off-road dump trucks in construction and mining sites using google earth and a modified least-cost path algorithm", Automation in Construction, Vol. 20, No. 7, (2011), 982-997.
2. Sammonds, G.M., Fray, M. and Mansfield, N.J., "Effect of long term driving on driver discomfort and its relationship with seat fidgets and movements (SFMS)", Applied Ergonomics, Vol. 58, No., (2017), 119-127.
3. Beard, G.F. and Griffin, M.J., "Discomfort of seated persons exposed to low frequency lateral and roll oscillation: Effect of backrest height", Applied Ergonomics, Vol. 54, No., (2016), 51-61.
4. Askarzadeh, Z. and Moradi, H., "Multivariable control of transmitted vibrations to the seat model of the human body", International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 56, No., (2016), 69-83.
5. Nguyen, S.D., Nguyen, Q.H. and Choi, S.-B., "A hybrid clustering based fuzzy structure for vibration control–part 2: An application to semi-active vehicle seat-suspension system", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 56, (2015), 288-301.
6. Moghadam-Fard, H. and Samadi, F., "Active suspension system control using adaptive neuro fuzzy (ANFIS) controller", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2014), 396-401.
7. Dong, X.M., Yu, M., Liao, C.R. and Chen, W.M., "Pareto optimization of a two-degree of freedom passive linear suspension using a new multi objective genetic algorithm", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2011), 291-299.
8. Rajendiran, S. and Lakshmi, P., "Simulation of pid and fuzzy logic controller for integrated seat suspension of a quarter car with driver model for different road profiles", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2016), 4565-4570.
9. Ji, X., Eger, T.R. and Dickey, J.P., "Evaluation of the vibration attenuation properties of an air-inflated cushion with two different heavy machinery seats in multi-axis vibration environments including jolts", Applied Ergonomics, Vol. 59, (2017), 293-301.
10. Wang, W., Yu, D. and Zhou, Z., "In-service parametric modelling a rail vehicle׳ s axle-box hydraulic damper for high-speed transit problems", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 62, (2015), 517-533.
11. Worden, K., Hickey, D., Haroon, M. and Adams, D.E., "Nonlinear system identification of automotive dampers: A time and frequency-domain analysis", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 23, No. 1, (2009), 104-126.
12. QC/T 545–1999, Bench test method of automobile shock absorber, china, . 1999.
13. Zhao, L.L., Yu, Y.W., Zhou, C.C. and Mao, S., "Modelling and test verification of suspension optimal damping ratio for electric vehicles considering occupant-cushion and in-wheel motor effects", Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 1784-1791.
14. Rakheja, S., Afework, Y. and Sankar, S., "An analytical and experimental investigation of the driver-seat-suspension system", Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 23, No. 1, (1994), 501-524.
15. Zhou, D., Han, H., Ji, T. and Xu, X., "Comparison of two models for human-structure interaction", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 40, No. 5, (2016), 3738-3748.
16. Liang, C.-C. and Chiang, C.-F., "A study on biodynamic models of seated human subjects exposed to vertical vibration", International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 36, No. 10, (2006), 869-890.
17. Stein, G., Múčka, P., Gunston, T. and Badura, S., "Modelling and simulation of locomotive driver's seat vertical suspension vibration isolation system", International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 38, No. 5, (2008), 384-395.
18. Standardization, I.O.f., "Mechanical vibration and shock-evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration-part 1: General requirements, The Organization, (1997).
19. Zhisheng, Y., Vehicle theory. 2009, China Machine Press, Beijing, China.
20. Zhao, D., Wang, Y., Cao, W. and Zhou, P., "Optimization of suction control on an airfoil using multi-island genetic algorithm", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 99, (2015), 696-702.