1. Moncada, S., Palmer, R. and Higgs, E., "Nitric oxide: Physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology", Pharmacological Reviews, Vol. 43, No. 2, (1991), 109-142.
2. Pashai, E., Darzi, G.N., Jahanshahi, M., Yazdian, F. and Rahimnejad, M., "An electrochemical nitric oxide biosensor based on immobilized cytochrome c on a chitosan-gold nanocomposite modified gold electrode", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Vol. 108, (2018), 250-258.
3. Pluth, M.D., Tomat, E. and Lippard, S.J., "Biochemistry of mobile zinc and nitric oxide revealed by fluorescent sensors", Annual Review of Biochemistry, Vol. 80, (2011), 333-355.
4. Kavya, R., Saluja, R., Singh, S. and Dikshit, M., "Nitric oxide synthase regulation and diversity: Implications in parkinson’s disease", Nitric Oxide, Vol. 15, No. 4, (2006), 280-294.
5. Li, C.M., Zang, J., Zhan, D., Chen, W., Sun, C.Q., Teo, A.L., Chua, Y., Lee, V. and Moochhala, S., "Electrochemical detection of nitric oxide on a swcnt/rtil composite gel microelectrode", Electroanalysis, Vol. 18, No. 7, (2006), 713-718.
6. Wink, D.A. and Mitchell, J.B., "Chemical biology of nitric oxide: Insights into regulatory, cytotoxic, and cytoprotective mechanisms of nitric oxide", Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Vol. 25, No. 4, (1998), 434-456.
7. Taha, Z.H., "Nitric oxide measurements in biological samples", Talanta, Vol. 61, No. 1, (2003), 3-10.
8. Shibuki, K., "An electrochemical microprobe for detecting nitric oxide release in brain tissue", Neuroscience Research, Vol. 9, No. 1, (1990), 69-76.
9. Haruyama, T., Shiino, S., Yanagida, Y., Kobatake, E. and Aizawa, M., "Two types of electrochemical nitric oxide (no) sensing systems with heat-denatured cyt c and radical scavenger ptio", Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 13, No. 7, (1998), 763-769.
10. Fan, C., Chen, X., Li, G., Zhu, J., Zhu, D. and Scheer, H., "Direct electrochemical characterization of the interaction between haemoglobin and nitric oxide", Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Vol. 2, No. 19, (2000), 4409-4413.
11. Brovkovych, V., Stolarczyk, E., Oman, J., Tomboulian, P. and Malinski, T., "Direct electrochemical measurement of nitric oxide in vascular endothelium", Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Vol. 19, No. 1, (1999), 135-143.
12. Wen, W., Chen, W., Ren, Q.-Q., Hu, X.-Y., Xiong, H.-Y., Zhang, X.-H., Wang, S.-F. and Zhao, Y.-D., "A highly sensitive nitric oxide biosensor based on hemoglobin–chitosan/graphene–hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide nanomatrix", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 166, (2012), 444-450.
13. Chen, D., Feng, H. and Li, J., "Graphene oxide: Preparation, functionalization, and electrochemical applications", Chemical Reviews, Vol. 112, No. 11, (2012), 6027-6053.
14. Muthoosamy, K., G Bai, R. and Manickam, S., "Graphene and graphene oxide as a docking station for modern drug delivery system", Current Drug Delivery, Vol. 11, No. 6, (2014), 701-718.
15. Bai, R.G., Muthoosamy, K., Zhou, M., Ashokkumar, M., Huang, N.M. and Manickam, S., "Sonochemical and sustainable synthesis of graphene-gold (g-au) nanocomposites for enzymeless and selective electrochemical detection of nitric oxide", Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 87, (2017), 622-629.
16. Ting, S.L., Guo, C.X., Leong, K.C., Kim, D.-H., Li, C.M. and Chen, P., "Gold nanoparticles decorated reduced graphene oxide for detecting the presence and cellular release of nitric oxide", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 111, (2013), 441-446.
17. Casero, E., Alonso, C., Vazquez, L., Petit‐Domínguez, M., Parra‐Alfambra, A., De La Fuente, M., Merino, P., Álvarez‐García, S., De Andrés, A. and Pariente, F., "Comparative response of biosensing platforms based on synthesized graphene oxide and electrochemically reduced graphene", Electroanalysis, Vol. 25, No. 1, (2013), 154-165.
18. Lian, W., Liu, S., Yu, J., Li, J., Cui, M., Xu, W. and Huang, J., "Electrochemical sensor using neomycin-imprinted film as recognition element based on chitosan-silver nanoparticles/graphene-multiwalled carbon nanotubes composites modified electrode", Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 44, (2013), 70-76.
19. Wang, R., Yan, K., Wang, F. and Zhang, J., "A highly sensitive photoelectrochemical sensor for 4-aminophenol based on cds-graphene nanocomposites and molecularly imprinted polypyrrole", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 121, (2014), 102-108.
20. Tan, X., Hu, Q., Wu, J., Li, X., Li, P., Yu, H., Li, X. and Lei, F., "Electrochemical sensor based on molecularly imprinted polymer reduced graphene oxide and gold nanoparticles modified electrode for detection of carbofuran", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 220, (2015), 216-221.
21. Schoch, K., Byers, W. and Buckley, L., "Deposition and characterization of conducting polymer thin films on insulating substrates", Synthetic Metals, Vol. 72, No. 1, (1995), 13-23.
22. Lin, Y. and Cui, X., "Electrosynthesis, characterization, and application of novel hybrid materials based on carbon nanotube–polyaniline–nickel hexacyanoferrate nanocomposites", Journal of Materials Chemistry, Vol. 16, No. 6, (2006), 585-592.
23. Batra, B., Lata, S., Rani, S. and Pundir, C., "Fabrication of a cytochrome c biosensor based on cytochrome oxidase/nio-nps/cmwcnt/pani modified au electrode", Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Vol. 9, No. 3, (2013), 409-416.
24. Sha, R., Komori, K. and Badhulika, S., "Graphene–polyaniline composite based ultra-sensitive electrochemical sensor for non-enzymatic detection of urea", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 233, (2017), 44-51.
25. Lata, S., Batra, B., Karwasra, N. and Pundir, C.S., "An amperometric H2O2 biosensor based on cytochrome c immobilized onto nickel oxide nanoparticles/carboxylated multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyaniline modified gold electrode", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 47, No. 6, (2012), 992-998.
26. Omidi, M., Amoabediny, G., Yazdian, F. and Habibi-Rezaei, M., "Hydrogen sulfide detection using a gold nanoparticle/metalloprotein based probe", Chinese Physics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 8, (2014), 088701.
27. Marcano, D.C., Kosynkin, D.V., Berlin, J.M., Sinitskii, A., Sun, Z., Slesarev, A., Alemany, L.B., Lu, W. and Tour, J.M., "Improved synthesis of graphene oxide", Vol. 4, No. 8, (2010), 4806-4814
28. Xu, X., Zheng, Q., Bai, G., Song, L., Yao, Y., Cao, X., Liu, S. and Yao, C., "Polydopamine induced in-situ growth of au nanoparticles on reduced graphene oxide as an efficient biosensing platform for ultrasensitive detection of bisphenol a", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 242, (2017), 56-65.
29. Srivastava, S., Kumar, V., Ali, M.A., Solanki, P.R., Srivastava, A., Sumana, G., Saxena, P.S., Joshi, A.G. and Malhotra, B., "Electrophoretically deposited reduced graphene oxide platform for food toxin detection", Nanoscale, Vol. 5, No. 7, (2013), 3043-3051.
30. Li, Q., Cheng, K., Weng, W., Du, P. and Han, G., "Highly sensitive hydrogen peroxide biosensors based on tio 2 nanodots/ito electrodes", Journal of Materials Chemistry, Vol. 22, No. 18, (2012), 9019-9026.
31. Wang, Y. and Hu, S., "A novel nitric oxide biosensor based on electropolymerization poly (toluidine blue) film electrode and its application to nitric oxide released in liver homogenate", Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2006), 10-17.
32. Moussy, F. and Harrison, D.J., "Prevention of the rapid degradation of subcutaneously implanted ag/agcl reference electrodes using polymer coatings", Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 66, No. 5, (1994), 674-679.
33. Wang, Y.-L. and Zhao, G.-C., "Electrochemical sensing of nitric oxide on electrochemically reduced graphene-modified electrode", International Journal of Electrochemistry, Vol. 2011, (2011).
34. Deng, X., Wang, F. and Chen, Z., "A novel electrochemical sensor based on nano-structured film electrode for monitoring nitric oxide in living tissues", Talanta, Vol. 82, No. 4, (2010), 1218–1224.
35. Yu, A., Liang, Z., Cho, J. and Caruso, F., "Nanostructured electrochemical sensor based on dense gold nanoparticle films", Nano Letters, Vol. 3, No. 9, (2003), 1203-1207.
36. Ananthi, A. and Phani, K.L., "Self-assembly of gold nanoparticles on sulphide functionalized polydopamine in application to electrocatalytic oxidation of nitric oxide", Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Vol. 764, (2016), 7-14.