1. Jones, G. and Gunning, J., "Causes for and methods of straightening bent turbine rotors", ERA Technology, UK, Private Communication, (1988).
2. Harrison, H.L., "Straightening structural members in place, University of Washington, (1952).
3. Morris, J., "Controlled distortion-an aid to metal working", Welding Journal, (1949), 1080-1082.
4. Varma, A.H. and Kowalkowski, K., "Effects of multiple damage-heat straightening repairs on the structural properties of bridge steels, Michigan State University, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, (2004).
5. Pattee, H., Evans, R.M. and Monroe, R.E., Flame straightening and its effect on base metal properties. 1969, Battelle Memorial Inst Columbus Oh.
6. Bloch, H.P. and Geitner, F., Machinery component maintenance and repair, 2004, Gulf Publishing Company, Houston, TX, ISBN 0-87201-781-8, also 0-7506-7726-0.
7. Gatewood, B.E., "Thermal stresses, with applications to airplanes, missiles, turbines and nuclear reactors", Vol., No., (1957).
8. Rothman, R., Flame straightening quenched-and-tempered steels in ship construction. 1974, Battelle Columbus Div Oh.
9. Avent, R.R., Mukai, D.J. and Robinson, P.F., "Effect of heat straightening on material properties of steel", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 3, (2000), 188-195.
10. Ministry of defense, shafting system and propulsors, requirements for repair of main propulsion shafting, (2002).
11. Poursaeidi, E. and Razavi, A., "The causes of local hardness increasing in power plant rotors and its modification by tempering", International Journal of Engineering. Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 21, No. 3, (2008), 267-274.