1. Hammer, M., "The agenda: What every business must do to dominate the decade, Crown Pub, (2003).
2. Hammer, M. and Champy, J., "Reengineering the corporation: Manifesto for business revolution, a, Zondervan, (2009).
3. Smith, H. and Fingar, P., "Business process management: The third wave, Meghan-Kiffer Press Tampa, Vol. 1, (2003).
4. Van Der Aalst, W.M., Ter Hofstede, A.H. and Weske, M., "Business process management: A survey", in International conference on business process management, Springer., (2003), 1-12.
5. Chang, D.-H., Son, J.H. and Kim, M.H., "Critical path identification in the context of a workflow", Information and Software Technology, Vol. 44, No. 7, (2002), 405-417.
6. Reijers, H.A., "Design and control of workflow processes: Business process management for the service industry, Springer-Verlag, (2003).
7. Narahari, Y., Viswanadham, N. and Kumar, V.K., "Lead time modeling and acceleration of product design and development", IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 15, No. 5, (1999), 882-896.
8. Zerguini, L. and van Hee, K.M., "A new reduction method for the analysis of large workflow models", in Promise, Citeseer., (2002), 188-201.
9. Son, J.H. and Kim, M.H., "Improving the performance of time-constrained workflow processing", Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 58, No. 3, (2001), 211-219.
10. Huang, Z., van der Aalst, W.M., Lu, X. and Duan, H., "Reinforcement learning based resource allocation in business process management", Data & Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 70, No. 1, (2011), 127-145.
11. Van Der Aalst, W.M., Van Hee, K.M. and Reijers, H.A., "Analysis of discrete‐time stochastic petri nets", Statistica Neerlandica, Vol. 54, No. 2, (2000), 237-255.
12. van Hee, K. and Reijers, H., "An analytical method for computing throughput times in stochastic workflow nets", Simulation in Industry, Vol. 10, No. 3, (1999).
13. Kumar, P. and Meyn, S.P., "Stability of queueing networks and scheduling policies", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 40, No. 2, (1995), 251-260.
14. Culler, D.E., Singh, J.P. and Gupta, A., "Parallel computer architecture: A hardware/software approach, Gulf Professional Publishing, (1999).
15. Grosu, D. and Chronopoulos, A.T., "Algorithmic mechanism design for load balancing in distributed systems", Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 34, No. 1, (2004), 77-84.
16. Rahm, E., "Dynamic load balancing in parallel database systems", in Euro-Par'96 Parallel Processing, Springer., (1996), 37-52.
17. Xu, J., Liu, C. and Zhao, X., "Resource allocation vs. Business process improvement: How they impact on each other", in BPM, Springer. Vol. 2008, (2008), 228-243.
18. Huang, Z., Lu, X. and Duan, H., "A task operation model for resource allocation optimization in business process management", Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 42, No. 5, (2012), 1256-1270.
19. Jin, L.-j., Casati, F., Sayal, M. and Shan, M.-C., "Load balancing in distributed workflow management system", in Proceedings of the 2001 ACM symposium on Applied computing, ACM., (2001), 522-530.
20. Zhao, W., Yang, L., Liu, H. and Wu, R., The optimization of resource allocation based on process mining, in Advanced intelligent computing theories and applications. 2015, Springer. 341-353.
21. Zur Muehlen, M., "Organizational management in workflow applications–issues and perspectives", Information Technology and Management, Vol. 5, No. 3-4, (2004), 271-291.
22. Ha, B.-H., Bae, J. and Kang, S.-H., Workload balancing on agents for business process efficiency based on stochastic model, in Business process management. 2004, Springer.195-210.
23. Nisafani, A.S., Wibisono, A., Kim, S. and Bae, H., "Bayesian selection rule for human-resource selection in business process management systems", Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 17, No. 1, (2014).
24. Wibisono, A., Nisafani, A.S., Bae, H. and Park, Y.-J., On-the-fly performance-aware human resource allocation in the business process management systems environment using naïve bayes, in Asia pacific business process management. 2015, Springer.70-80.
25. Ha, B.-H., Bae, J., Park, Y.T. and Kang, S.-H., "Development of process execution rules for workload balancing on agents", Data & Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 1, (2006), 64-84.
26. Xie, Y., Chien, C.-F. and Tang, R.-Z., "A dynamic task assignment approach based on individual worklists for minimizing the cycle time of business processes", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 99, No. 1, (2015), 401-414.
27. Xie, Y., Chien, C.-F. and Tang, R.-Z., "A method for estimating the cycle time of business processes with many-to-many relationships among the resources and activities based on individual worklists", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 65, No. 2, (2013), 194-206.
28. Coffman, E.G. and Bruno, J.L., "Computer and job-shop scheduling theory, John Wiley & Sons, (1976).
29. Baker, K.R., "Introduction to sequencing and scheduling, John Wiley & Sons, (1974).
30. Pinedo, M., Scheduling: Theory, algorithms and systems, 1995, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
31. Rhee, S., Bae, H., Ahn, D. and Seo, Y., "Efficient workflow management through the introduction of toc concepts", in Proceedings of the 8th annual international conference on industrial engineering theory, applications and practice (IJIE2003)., (2003).
32. Shen, M., Tzeng, G.-H. and Liu, D.-R., "Multi-criteria task assignment in workflow management systems", in System Sciences, 2003. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on, IEEE., (2003), 9-17.
33. Liu, X., Chen, J., Ji, Y. and Yu, Y., "Q-learning algorithm for task allocation based on social relation", Process-Aware Systems, (2015), 49-58.
34. Kumar, A., van der Aalst, W.M. and Verbeek, E.M., "Dynamic work distribution in workflow management systems: How to balance quality and performance", Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 18, No. 3, (2002), 157-193.
35. Larbi, S. and Mohamed, S., "Modeling the scheduling problem of identical parallel machines with load balancing by time petri nets", International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol. 7, No. 1, (2014), 42-48.
36. Ly, L.T., Rinderle, S., Dadam, P. and Reichert, M., "Mining staff assignment rules from event-based data", in Business process management workshops, Springer., (2006), 177-190.
37. Yang, H., Wang, C., Liu, Y. and Wang, J., "An optimal approach for workflow staff assignment based on hidden markov models", in On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems: OTM 2008 Workshops, Springer., (2008), 24-26.
38. Eder, J., Pichler, H., Gruber, W. and Ninaus, M., "Personal schedules for workflow systems", in International Conference on Business Process Management, Springer., (2003), 216-231.
39. Motameni, H., Movaghar, A. and Amiri, M.F., "Mapping activity diagram to petri net: Application of markov theory for analyzing non-functional parameters", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, (2007), 65-73.