1. Sher, E., "Handbook of air pollution from internal combustion engines: Pollutant formation and control, Academic Press, (1998).
2. Hosseini, R., Ellis, T., Mazinani, M. and Dehmeshki, J., "A genetic fuzzy approach for rule extraction for rule-based classification with application to medical diagnosis", in European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML PKDD), Citeseer., (2011), 05-09.
3. Sadeghian, A., Mendel, J. and Tahayori, H., "Advances in type-2 fuzzy sets and systems: Theory and applications", Springer, Vol. 301, (2013), ISBN: 978-1-4614-6666-6.
4. Hosseini, R., Qanadli, S.D., Barman, S., Mazinani, M., Ellis, T. and Dehmeshki, J., "An automatic approach for learning and tuning gaussian interval type-2 fuzzy membership functions applied to lung cad classification system", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2012), 224-234.
5. Mendel, J., Hagras, H., Tan, W.-W., Melek, W.W. and Ying, H., "Introduction to type-2 fuzzy logic control: Theory and applications, John Wiley & Sons, (2014).
6. Sowlat, M.H., Gharibi, H., Yunesian, M., Mahmoudi, M.T. and Lotfi, S., "A novel, fuzzy-based air quality index (FAQI) for air quality assessment", Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 45, No. 12, (2011), 2050-2059.
7. Yildirim, Y. and Bayramoglu, M., "Adaptive neuro-fuzzy based modelling for prediction of air pollution daily levels in city of zonguldak", Chemosphere, Vol. 63, No. 9, (2006), 1575-1582.
8. Singh, K.P., Gupta, S., Kumar, A. and Shukla, S.P., "Linear and nonlinear modeling approaches for urban air quality prediction", Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 426, (2012), 244-255.
9. Ababneh, M.F., Ala’a, O. and Btoush, M.H., "Pm10 forecasting using soft computing techniques", Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 16, (2014), 3253-3265.
10. Shahraiyni, H.T., Sodoudi, S., Kerschbaumer, A. and Cubasch, U., "A new structure identification scheme for anfis and its application for the simulation of virtual air pollution monitoring stations in urban areas", Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 41, (2015), 175-182.
11. Elangasinghe, M., Singhal, N., Dirks, K., Salmond, J. and Samarasinghe, S., "Complex time series analysis of pm 10 and pm 2.5 for a coastal site using artificial neural network modelling and k-means clustering", Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 94, (2014), 106-116.
12. Shad, R., Mesgari, M.S. and Shad, A., "Predicting air pollution using fuzzy genetic linear membership kriging in gis", Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, Vol. 33, No. 6, (2009), 472-481.
13. Moghadam-Fard, H. and Samadi, F., "Active suspension system control using adaptive neuro fuzzy (anfis) controller", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2014), 396-401.
14. Mendez, G. and De Los Angeles Hernandez, M., "Interval type-2 anfis", Innovations in Hybrid Intelligent Systems, (2007), 64-71.
15. Khezri, R., Hosseini, R. and Mazinani, M., "A fuzzy rule-based expert system for the prognosis of the risk of development of the breast cancer", International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 10, (2014), 1557-1564.
16. Bernard, S., Chatelain, C., Adam, S. and Sabourin, R., "The multiclass roc front method for cost-sensitive classification", Pattern Recognition, Vol. 52, (2016), 46-60.
17. "Air quality index", in U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Outreach and Information Division Research Triangle Park, Outreach and Information Division Research Triangle Park, NC., (2014 of Conference).
18. Ara, A.L., Tolabi, H.B. and Hosseini, R., "Dynamic modeling and controller design of distribution static compensator in a microgrid based on combination of fuzzy set and galaxy-based search algorithm", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 10, (2016), 1392-1400.