1. ASCE standard 7-10, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, American Society of Civil Engineers, (2010).
2. Wallace, J.W. and Moehle, J.P., "Ductility and detailing requirements of bearing wall buildings", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 118, No. 6, (1992), 1625-1644.
3. Lagos, R., Kupper, M., Lindenberg, J., Bonelli, P., Saragoni, R., Gueldelman, T., Massone, L., Boroschek, R. and Yanez, F., "Seismic performance of high-rise concrete buildings in chile", International Journal of High-Rise Buildings, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2012), 181-194.
4. Paulay, T., "Displacement capacity of dual reinforced concrete building systems", Pacific Conference on Earthquake Engineering, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, (2003).
5. Dashti, F., Dhakal, R. and , . "Comparative performance of rc shear walls designed by different standards", Advances Structural Engineering and Mechanics (ASEM13), (2013).
6. Zealand, S.N., "Concrete strucures standard, part 1: The design of concrete strucuresed, nzs 3101: Part 1, 1995, part 2", Commentasry on th Design of Concrete Structures, (1995).
7. Institute, A.C., Building code requirements for structural concrete (ACI 318-11) and commentary (ACI318R-11), (2011).
8. CEN, Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance, part 1, (2004).
9. Islam, M.S. and Saito, T., "Displacement based evaluation for confinement requirement of boundary elements of shear wall and retrofit design using carbon fiber sheet (CFS)", in Bulletin of IISEE., (2015).
10. Sedgh, R., Dhakal, R. and Carr, A., "State of the art: Challenges in analytical modelling of multi-storey shear wall buildings", in New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference (NZSEE2015), Rotorua, New Zealand, pO-15., (2015).
11. Seo, J., Hu, J.W. and Davaajamts, B., "Seismic performance evaluation of multistory reinforced concrete moment resisting frame structure with shear walls", Sustainability, Vol. 7, No. 10, (2015), 14287-14308.
12. Council, B.S.S., "Prestandard and commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings", Report FEMA-356, Washington, DC, (2000).
13. Creagh, A., Acevedo, C., Moehle, J., Hassan, W. and Tanyeri, A.C., "Seismic performance of concrete special boundary element", University of Texas at Austin and University of California Berkley, US, (2010).
14. Parra, P. and Moehle, J., "Lateral buckling in reinforced concrete walls", in Tenth US Natl Conf Earthq Eng, Anchorage, Alaska., (2014).
15. Wallace, J.W., "Behavior, design, and modeling of structural walls and coupling beams—lessons from recent laboratory tests and earthquakes", International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2012), 3-18.
16. Hagen, G.R., "Performance-based analysis of a reinforced concrete shear wall building", California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, (2012), DOI: https://doi.org/10.15368/theses.2012.120
17. Committee, A.S.S.R.S., "Seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings (ASCE/SEI 41-06)", American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA, (2007).
18. Gogus, A. and Wallace, J.W., "Seismic safety evaluation of reinforced concrete walls through fema p695 methodology", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 141, No. 10, (2015), DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001221.
19. FEMA, P., "695. Quantification of building seismic performance factors", Federal Emergency Management Agency, (2009).
20. NEHRP Consultants Joint Venture, Recommendations for seismic design of reinforced concrete wall buildings based on studies of the 2010 maule, (2014) http://www.nehrp.gov/pdf/GCR%2014-917-25_RecommendationsforRCWallBuildings_std.pdf.
21. Tiong, P., Adnan, A., Rahman, A. and Mirasa, A., "Seismic performance of low-ductility precast wall structure with base isolation", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2012), 153-162.
22. OpenSees, Open system for earthquake engineering simulation, opensees, (2013), http://opensees.berkeley.edu/.
23. Thomsen IV, J.H. and Wallace, J.W., "Displacement-based design of slender reinforced concrete structural walls—experimental verification", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 130, No. 4, (2004), 618-630.