1. Abu-Mulaweh, H., "A review of research on laminar mixed convection flow over backward-and forward-facing steps", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 42, No. 9, (2003), 897-909.
2. Scheit, C., Esmaeili, A. and Becker, S., "Direct numerical simulation of flow over a forward-facing step–flow structure and aeroacoustic source regions", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 43, (2013), 184-193.
3. Kherbeet, A.S., Mohammed, H., Munisamy, K. and Salman, B., "The effect of step height of microscale backward-facing step on mixed convection nanofluid flow and heat transfer characteristics", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 68, (2014), 554-566.
4. Oztop, H.F., Mushatet, K.S. and Yılmaz, İ., "Analysis of turbulent flow and heat transfer over a double forward facing step with obstacles", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 39, No. 9, (2012), 1395-1403.
5. Xie, W. and Xi, G., "Geometry effect on flow fluctuation and heat transfer in unsteady forced convection over backward and forward facing steps", Energy, Vol. 132, (2017), 49-56.
6. Nassab, S.G., Moosavi, R. and Sarvari, S.H., "Turbulent forced convection flow adjacent to inclined forward step in a duct", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 48, No. 7, (2009), 1319-1326.
7. Sanyılmaz, M., "Design of experiment and an application for taguchi method in quality improvement activity", MS Thesis, Dumlupınar University, Turkey, (2006),
8. Prakash, D. and Ravikumar, P., "Analysis of thermal comfort and indoor air flow characteristics for a residential building room under generalized window opening position at the adjacent walls", International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2015), 42-57.
9. Ross, P.J.P.J., "Taguchi techniques for quality engineering: Loss function, orthogonal experiments, parameter and tolerance design, McGraw Hill Professional, (1996).
10. Taguchi, G., Chowdhury, S. and Wu, Y., "Taguchi's quality engineering handbook, Wiley Online Library, (2005).
11. Montgomery, D.C., "Design and analysis of experiments", Cary, North Carolin, John Wiley & Sons, (2017).
12. Balasubramanian, P. and Senthilvelan, T., "Optimization of machining parameters in edm process using cast and sintered copper electrodes", Procedia Materials Science, Vol. 6, (2014), 1292-1302.
13. Ahmadkhaniha, D., Sohi, M.H., Zarei-Hanzaki, A., Bayazid, S. and Saba, M., "Taguchi optimization of process parameters in friction stir processing of pure MG", Journal of Magnesium and Alloys, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2015), 168-172.
14. Asiltürk, I. and Akkuş, H., "Determining the effect of cutting parameters on surface roughness in hard turning using the taguchi method", Measurement, Vol. 44, No. 9, (2011), 1697-1704.
15. Kadaganchi, R., Gankidi, M.R. and Gokhale, H., "Optimization of process parameters of aluminum alloy aa 2014-t6 friction stir welds by response surface methodology", Defence Technology, Vol. 11, No. 3, (2015), 209-219.
16. Myers, R.H., "Response surface methodology", Vol., No., (1971).
17. Reddy, V.P.K., Reddy, M.K. and Prakash, D., "Multi objective optimization on insulated residential roof with solar water heating system using grey relation analysis" International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 11, (2016), 1620-1627.
18. Parida, A., Routara, B. and Bhuyan, R., "Surface roughness model and parametric optimization in machining of gfrp composite: Taguchi and response surface methodology approach", Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol. 2, No. 4-5, (2015), 3065-3074.
19. Moghaddam, M.A. and Kolahan, F., "Optimization of edm process parameters using statistical analysis and simulated annealing algorithm", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 1, (2014), 154-161.