1. Alamdari, P., Nematollahi, O. and Alemrajabi, A.A., "Solar energy potentials in iran: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 21, (2013), 778-788.
2. Jafarkazemi, F., Ali Saadabadi, S. and Pasdarshahri, H., "The optimum tilt angle for flat-plate solar collectors in iran", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2012), 110-118.
3. Talebizadeh, P., Mehrabian, M. and Abdolzadeh, M., "Determination of optimum slope angles of solar collectors based on new correlations", Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Vol. 33, No. 17, (2011), 1567-1580.
4. Moini, S., Javadi, S. and Dehghan Manshadi, M., "Feasibility study of solar energy in iran and preparing radiation atlas", Recent Advances in Environment, Energy Systems and Naval Science, Vol. 2011, (2011), 1-7.
5. Keshavarz, S.A., Talebizadeh, P., Adalati, S., Mehrabian, M.A. and Abdolzadeh, M., "Optimal slope-angles to determine maximum solar energy gain for solar collectors used in iran", International Journal of Renewable Energy Research (IJRER), Vol. 2, No. 4, (2012), 665-673.
6. Kashani, A.H., Izadkhast, P.S. and Asnaghi, A., "Mapping of solar energy potential and solar system capacity in iran", International Journal of Sustainable Energy, Vol. 33, No. 4, (2014), 883-903.
7. Salari, M. and Jahanshahi Javaran, E., "Optimising the tilt angle for solar surfaces using different solar irradiation models in yazd, iran", International Journal of Ambient Energy, (2017), 1-9.
8. Abdolzadeh, M., "Effect of solar angles on incident energy of the flat collectors", Energy Engineering Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2013), 12-23.
9. Khorasanizadeh, H. and Mohammadi, K., "Introducing the best model for predicting the monthly mean global solar radiation over six major cities of iran", Energy, Vol. 51, (2013), 257-266.
10. Khorasanizadeh, H., Mohammadi, K. and Mostafaeipour, A., "Establishing a diffuse solar radiation model for determining the optimum tilt angle of solar surfaces in tabass, iran", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 78, No., (2014), 805-814.
11. Besarati, S.M., Padilla, R.V., Goswami, D.Y. and Stefanakos, E., "The potential of harnessing solar radiation in iran: Generating solar maps and viability study of pv power plants", Renewable energy, Vol. 53, (2013), 193-199.
12. Tolabi, H.B., Hosseini, R., Shakarami, M., Ayob, S. and Rizwan, M., "A novel intelligent water drops optimization approach for estimating global solar radiation", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2015), 701-709.
13. Tolabi, H.B., Moradib, M. and Tolabia, F.B., "New technique for global solar radiation forecast using bees algorithm", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 11, (2013), 1104-1111.
14. Kouhikamali, R. and Hassani, M., "The possibility of using flat plate solar collector based on the best calculated tilt angle in the city of rasht as a case study", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1297-1305.
15. Mansouri, E., Pirsalami, M., Nasiri, N., Farrizi, M., Hashemizadeh, M. and Alihosseini, H., "Optimum tilt angle for fixed-array solar panels at a constant latitude of 29 to receive the maximum sunlight", Bull. Env. Pharmacol. Life Sci.[Spl. Issue 1], Vol. 26, (2016), 30-39.
16. Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A., "Solar engineering of thermal processes", (1980).