1. Golestanipour, M., Khadivi, H., Sasani, N. and Sadeghian, M.H., "A novel, simple and cost effective al a356/al2o3 nano-composite manufacturing route with uniform distribution of nanoparticles", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 9, (2015), 1320.-1327
2. Tanzifi, M., Kolaei, Z.T. and Roushani, M., "Characterization of polypyrrole-hydroxyethylcellulose/tio2 nanocomposite: Thermal properties and afm analysis", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2014), 654-661.
3. Salehi, A., Babakhani, A. and Zebarjad, S.M., "Microstructural and mechanical properties of al–sio 2 nanocomposite foams produced by an ultrasonic technique", Materials Science and Engineering: A, 638, (2015), 54-59.
4. Jamaati, R., Toroghinejad, M.R. and Edris, H., "Effect of sic nanoparticles on the mechanical properties of steel-based nanocomposite produced by accumulative roll bonding process", Materials & Design (1980-2015), Vol. 54, No., (2014), 168-173
5. Venugopal, G., Veetil, J.C., Raghavan, N., Singh, V., Kumar, A. and Mukkannan, A., "Nano-dynamic mechanical and thermal responses of single-walled carbon nanotubes reinforced polymer nanocomposite thinfilms", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 688, No., (2016), 454-459.
6. Peddini, S., Bosnyak, C., Henderson, N., Ellison, C. and Paul, D., "Nanocomposites from styrene–butadiene rubber (sbr) and multiwall carbon nanotubes (mwcnt) part 2: Mechanical properties", Polymer, Vol. 56, (2015), 443-451.
7. Shishavan, S.M., Azdast, T. and Ahmadi, S.R., "Investigation of the effect of nanoclay and processing parameters on the tensile strength and hardness of injection molded acrylonitrile butadiene styrene–organoclay nanocomposites", Materials & Design, Vol. 58, No., (2014), 527-534.
8. Motaung, T., Saladino, M., Luyt, A. and Martino, D.C., "The effect of silica nanoparticles on the morphology, mechanical properties and thermal degradation kinetics of polycarbonate", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 73, No., (2012), 34-39.
9. Rezaei, G. and Arab, N.B.M., "Investigation on tensile strength of friction stir welded joints in pp/epdm/clay nanocomposites", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 9, (2015), 1383-1391
10. Almajid, A., Sorochynska, L., Friedrich, K. and Wetzel, B., "Effects of graphene and cnt on mechanical, thermal, electrical and corrosion properties of vinylester based nanocomposites", Plastics, Rubber and Composites, Vol. 44, No. 2, (2015), 50-62.
11. Kuila, T., Bose, S., Mishra, A.K., Khanra, P., Kim, N.H. and Lee, J.H., "Effect of functionalized graphene on the physical properties of linear low density polyethylene nanocomposites", Polymer Testing, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2012), 31-38.
12. Mutiso, R.M. and Winey, K.I., "Electrical properties of polymer nanocomposites containing rod-like nanofillers", Progress in Polymer Science, Vol. 40, No., (2015), 63-84.
13. Herrera, N., Mathew, A.P. and Oksman, K., "Plasticized polylactic acid/cellulose nanocomposites prepared using melt- extrusion and liquid feeding: Mechanical, thermal and optical properties", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 106, (2015), 149-155.
14. Tuma, J., Lyutakov, O., Goncharova, I. and Svorcik, V., "Ag-pmma structures for application in infra-red optical range", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 148, No. 1, (2014), 343-348.
15. Balen, R., da Costa, W.V., de Lara Andrade, J., Piai, J.F., Muniz, E.C., Companhoni, M.V., Nakamura, T.U., Lima, S.M.,da Cunha Andrade, L.H. and Bittencourt, P.R.S., "Structural, thermal, optical properties and cytotoxicity of pmma/zno fibers and films: Potential application in tissue engineering", Applied Surface Science, Vol. 385, (2016), 257-267.
16. Ahmed, Q.S., Bashir, S., Jalil, S.A., Shabbir, M.K., Mahmood, K., Akram, M., Khalid, A., Yaseen, N. and Arshad, A., "Surface, electrical and mechanical modifications of pmma after implantation with laser produced iron plasma ions", Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, Vol. 378, (2016), 1-7.
17. Saha, B., Toh, W.Q., Liu, E., Tor, S.B. and Lee, J., "A study on frictional behavior of pmma against fdts coated silicon as a function of load, velocity and temperature", Tribology International, Vol. 102, (2016), 44-51.
18. Sargsyan, A., Tonoyan, A., Davtyan, S. and Schick, C., "The amount of immobilized polymer in pmma sio 2 nanocomposites determined from calorimetric data", European Polymer Journal, Vol. 43, (2007), 3113-3127.
19. Ash, B.J., Rogers, D.F., Wiegand, C.J., Schadler, L.S., Siegel, R.W., Benicewicz, B.C. and Apple, T., "Mechanical properties of al2o3/polymethylmethacrylate nanocomposites", Polymer Composites, Vol. 23, No. 6, (2002), 1014-1025.
20. Al-Kawaz, A., Rubin, A., Badi, N., Blanck, C., Jacomine, L., Janowska, I., Pham-Huu, C. and Gauthier, C., "Tribological and mechanical investigation of acrylic-based nanocomposite coatings reinforced with pmma-grafted-mwcnt", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 175, (2016), 206-214.
21. Liu, H., Ye, H., Lin, T. and Zhou, T., "Synthesis and characterization of pmma/al 2 o 3 composite particles by in situ emulsion polymerization", Particuology, Vol. 6, No. 3, (2008), 207-213.
22. Bezy, N.A. and Fathima, A.L., "Effect of tio2 nanoparticles on mechanical properties of epoxy-resin system’", Int. J. Eng. Res. Gener. Sci, Vol. 3, (2015).
23. Navidfar, A., Azdast, T. and Karimzad Ghavidel, A., "Influence of processing condition and carbon nanotube on mechanical properties of injection molded multi‐walled carbon nanotube/poly (methyl methacrylate) nanocomposites", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 133, No. 31, (2016(.
24. Ghasemi, F.A., Daneshpayeh, S., Ghasemi, I. and Ayaz, M., "An investigation on the young’s modulus and impact strength of nanocomposites based on polypropylene/linear low-density polyethylene/titan dioxide (pp/lldpe/tio2) using response surface methodology", Polymer Bulletin, Vol. 73, No. 6, (2016), 1741-1760.
25. Srivastava, S. and Tiwari, R.K., "Synthesis of epoxy-tio2 nanocomposites: A study on sliding wear behavior, thermal and mechanical properties", International Journal of Polymeric Materials, Vol. 61, No. 13, (2012), 999-1010.