1. Surendran, K., Karthikeyan, K., Kumar, M.D. and Latha, K., "Spacecraft attitude control system simulator", in Process Automation, Control and Computing (PACC), International Conference on, IEEE., (2011), 1-5.
2. Li, Y. and Youhua, G., "Study on attitude control for three degrees of freedom air-bearing spacecraft simulator", in Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), International Conference on, IEEE., (2010), 408-411.
3. Wilde, M., Kaplinger, B., Go, T., Gutierrez, H. and Kirk, D., "Orion: A simulation environment for spacecraft formation flight, capture, and orbital robotics", in Aerospace Conference, IEEE., (2016), 1-14.
4. Eun, Y., Park, C. and Park, S.-Y., "Design and development of ground-based 5-dof spacecraft formation flying testbed", in AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference., (2016), 1668.
5. Wilde, M., Ciarcià, M., Grompone, A. and Romano, M., "Experimental characterization of inverse dynamics guidance in docking with a rotating target", Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, (2016), 1173-1187.
6. Xu, Z., Qi, N. and Chen, Y., "Parameter estimation of a three-axis spacecraft simulator using recursive least-squares approach with tracking differentiator and extended kalman filter", Acta Astronautica, Vol. 117, (2015), 254-262.
7. Wu, S., Wang, R., Radice, G. and Wu, Z., "Robust attitude maneuver control of spacecraft with reaction wheel low-speed friction compensation", Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol. 43, (2015), 213-218.
8. Haibin, D., Daobo, W. and Xiufen, Y., "Realization of nonlinear pid with feed-forward controller for 3-dof flight simulator and hardware-in-the-loop simulation", Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol. 19, No. 2, (2008), 342-345.
9. Jung, J., Park, S.-Y., Kim, S.-W., Eun, Y. and Chang, Y.-K., "Hardware-in-the-loop simulations of spacecraft attitude synchronization using the state-dependent riccati equation technique", Advances in Space Research, Vol. 51, No. 3, (2013), 434-449.
10. Guarnaccia, L., Bevilacqua, R. and Pastorelli, S.P., "Suboptimal lqr-based spacecraft full motion control: Theory and experimentation", Acta Astronautica, Vol. 122, (2016), 114-136.
11. Simone, C. and Perez, O., "A dynamic, hardware-in-the-loop, three-axis simulator of spacecraft attitude maneuvering with nanosatellite dimensions", Journal of Small Satellites, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2015), 315-322.
12. Malekzadeh, M., Naghash, A. and Talebi, H., "A robust nonlinear control approach for tip position tracking of flexible spacecraft", IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 47, No. 4, (2011), 2423-2434.
13. Liwei, D., Shenmin, S. and Yong, G., "Attitude control of five degrees of freedom air-bearing platform based on fractional order sliding mode", in Instrumentation, Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control (IMCCC), Third International Conference on, IEEE., (2013), 1530-1534.
14. Mazinan, A., "High-performance robust three-axis finite-time attitude control approach incorporating quaternion based estimation scheme to overactuated spacecraft", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 53-60.
15. Zolfaghari, M. and Taher, S., "Fuzzy approximation model-based robust controller design for speed control of bldc motor", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2014), 426-503.
16. Karami-Mollaee, A., "Adaptive fuzzy dynamic sliding mode control of nonlinear systems", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2016), 1075-1082.
17. Guglieri, G., Maroglio, F., Pellegrino, P. and Torre, L., "Design and development of guidance navigation and control algorithms for spacecraft rendezvous and docking experimentation", Acta Astronautica, Vol. 94, No. 1, (2014), 395-408.
18. Krstic, M., Kanellakopoulos, I. and Kokotovic, P.V., "Nonlinear and adaptive control design, Wiley, (1995).
19. Sidi, M.J., "Spacecraft dynamics and control: A practical engineering approach, Cambridge university press, Vol. 7, (1997).
20. Wisniewski, R., "Satellite attitude control using only electromagnetic actuation", Citeseer, (1996).