1. Molina, S., Guardiola, C., Martín, J. and García-Sarmiento, D., "Development of a control-oriented model to optimise fuel consumption and nox emissions in a di diesel engine", Applied Energy
, Vol. 119, (2014), 405-416, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2014.01.021
2. Liu, J., Yang, F., Wang, H., Ouyang, M. and Hao, S., "Effects of pilot fuel quantity on the emissions characteristics of a cng/diesel dual fuel engine with optimized pilot injection timing", Applied Energy
, Vol. 110, (2013), 201-206, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2013.03.024
3. Rutherford, D. and Comer, B., "The international maritime organization’s initial greenhouse gas strategy", (2018).
4. Diesel, M. and Turbo, S., "Basic principles of ship propulsion", MAN Diesel & Turbo Publication, (2004).
5. Naghipour, M., "Estimation of hydrodynamic force on rough circular cylinders in random waves and currents (research note)", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2001), 25-34.
6. Mirbagheri, S., RAJAEI, T. and MIRZAEI, F., "Solution of wave equations near seawalls by finite element method", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 21, No. 1, (2008), 1-16.
7. Farhadi, A., "Investigating the third order solitary wave generation accuracy using incompressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 3, (2016), 426-435, doi: 10.5829/idosi.ije.2016.29.03c.17.
8. Bayani, R., Farhadi, M., Shafaghat, R. and Alamian, R., "Experimental evaluation of irwec1, a novel offshore wave energy converter", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1292-1299, doi: 10.5829/idosi.ije.2016.29.09c.15.
9. Yazdi, H., Shafaghat, R. and Alamian, R., "Experimental assessment of a fixed on-shore oscillating water column device: Case study on oman sea", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2020), 494-504, doi: 10.5829/ije.2020.33.03c.14.
10. Taskar, B. and Steen, S., "Analysis of propulsion performance of kvlcc2 in waves", in Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Marine Propulsors (Volume I), International Symposiums on Marine Propulsors Texas. (2015).
11. Taskar, B., Yum, K.K., Steen, S. and Pedersen, E., "The effect of waves on engine-propeller dynamics and propulsion performance of ships", Ocean Engineering
, Vol. 122, (2016), 262-277, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2016.06.034
12. Kyrtatos, N., Theodossopoulos, P., Theotokatos, G. and Xiros, N., "Simulation of the overall ship propulsion plant for performance prediction and control", Transactions-Institute of Marine Engineers Series C, Vol. 111, (1999), 103-114, doi.
13. Kayano, J., Yabuki, N., Sasaki, N. and Hiwatashi, R., "A study on the propulsion performance in the actual sea by means of full-scale experiments", TransNav: International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation
, Vol. 7, No. 4, (2013), 521-526, https://doi.org/10.12716/1001.07.04.07
14. Larroudé, V., Chenouard, R., Yvars, P.-A. and Millet, D., "Constraint based approach for the steady-state simulation of complex systems: Application to ship control", Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2013), 499-514, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engappai.2012.07.003
15. Scappin, F., Stefansson, S.H., Haglind, F., Andreasen, A. and Larsen, U., "Validation of a zero-dimensional model for prediction of nox and engine performance for electronically controlled marine two-stroke diesel engines", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 37, (2012), 344-352, doi. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2011.11.047
16. Bazari, Z., "Diesel exhaust emissions prediction under transient operating conditions", SAE Transactions
, (1994), 1004-1019, https://doi.org/10.4271/940666
17. Hendricks, E., "Mean value modelling of large turbocharged two-stroke diesel engines", SAE Transactions
, (1989), 986-998, https://doi.org/10.4271/890564
18. Yum, K.K., Taskar, B., Pedersen, E. and Steen, S., "Simulation of a two-stroke diesel engine for propulsion in waves", International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2017), 351-372, doi. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnaoe.2016.08.004
19. Theotokatos, G. and Tzelepis, V., "A computational study on the performance and emission parameters mapping of a ship propulsion system", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment
, Vol. 229, No. 1, (2015), 58-76, https://doi.org/10.1177/1475090213498715
20. Xiros, N., "Robust control of diesel ship propulsion, Springer Science & Business Media, (2012).
21. Heywood, J.B., "Internal combustion engine fundamentals, McGraw-Hill Education, (2018).
22. IMO, T.I., "Greenhouse gas study", Executive Summary and Final Report, London, (2014).
23. Minsaas, K., Faltinsen, O. and Persson, B., "On the importance of added resistance, propeller immersion and propeller ventilation for large ships in a seaway", (1983).
24. Faltinsen, O.M., "Prediction of resistance and propulsion of a ship in a seaway", in Proceedings of the 13th symposium on naval hydrodynamics, Tokyo, 1980. (1980).
25. Ueno, M., Tsukada, Y. and Tanizawa, K., "Estimation and prediction of effective inflow velocity to propeller in waves", Journal of Marine Science and Technology
, Vol. 18, No. 3, (2013), 339-348, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00773-013-0211-8
26. Gholami, A., Jazayeri, S.A. and Esmaili, Q., "Marine powertrain simulation for design and operational performance evaluation", International Journal of Powertrains, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2020), 289-314, doi: 10.1504/IJPT.2020.111232.
27. Holtrop, J. and Mennen, G., "An approximate power prediction method", International Shipbuilding Progress, Vol. 29, No. 335, (1982), 166-170.
28. Liu, S., Shang, B. and Papanikolaou, A., "On the resistance and speed loss of full type ships in a seaway", Ship Technology Research
, Vol. 66, No. 3, (2019), 161-179, https://doi.org/10.1080/09377255.2019.1613294
29. Safaei, A.A., Ghassemi, H. and Ghiasi, M., "Correcting and enriching vessel’s noon report data using statistical and data mining methods", European Transport, Vol. 67, (2018).
30. Yasukawa, H., Zaky, M., Yonemasu, I. and Miyake, R., "Effect of engine output on maneuverability of a vlcc in still water and adverse weather conditions", Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2017), 574-586, doi: 10.1007/s00773-017-0435-0.