1. Jin, L. and Liang, J.J.B.o.E.E., "The effect of foundation flexibility variation on system response of dynamic soil–structure interaction: An analytical solution", Vol. 16, No. 1, (2018), 113-127. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-017-0212-9
2. Ponbunyanon, P., Limkatanyu, S., Prachasaree, W. and Damrongwiriyanupap, N., "Seismic assessments of 3-storey rc frame buildings including effects of pile-foundation flexibility".
3. Wulandari, P.S. and Tjandra, D.J.P.E., "Analysis of piled raft foundation on soft soil using plaxis 2d", Vol. 125, (2015), 363-367. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.11.083
4. Johnson, R.T., Varghese, R.M. and Joseph, J., Parametric study on the behavior of combined pile raft foundation founded on multi-layered soil using plaxis 3d, in Soil dynamics and earthquake geotechnical engineering. 2019, Springer.217-225. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0562-7_24
5. Tahghighi, H. and Rabiee, M.J.S.I., "Influence of foundation flexibility on the seismic response of low-to-mid-rise moment-resisting frame buildings", Vol. 24, No. 3, (2017), 979-992. https://doi.org/10.24200/SCI.2017.4081
6. Qi, S., Knappett, J.J.S.D. and Engineering, E., "Influence of foundation type on seismic response of low-rise structures in liquefiable soil", Vol. 128, (2020), 105786. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2019.105786
7. Abd-Elhamed, A., Mahmoud, S.J.E.J.o.E. and Engineering, C., "Seismic response evaluation of structures on improved liquefiable soil", (2019), 1-23. https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2019.1595738
8. Olarte, J., Dashti, S., Liel, A.B.J.E.E. and Dynamics, S., "Can ground densification improve seismic performance of the soil‐foundation‐structure system on liquefiable soils?", Vol. 47, No. 5, (2018), 1193-1211. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.3012
9. Matinmanesh, H. and Asheghabadi, M.S.J.P.E., "Seismic analysis on soil-structure interaction of buildings over sandy soil", Vol. 14, (2011), 1737-1743. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.07.218
10. Ismail, A.J.J.o.M. and Engineering, C., "Effect of soil flexibility on seismic performance of 3-d frames", Vol. 11, No. 4, (2014), 135-143. https://doi.org/10.9790/1684-1142135143
11. Anand, N., Mightraj, C. and Prince Arulraj, G., "Seismic behaviour of rcc shear wall under different soil conditions", in Indian geotechnical conference. Vol., No. Issue, (2010), 119-120.
12. Karthika, A.P., Gayathri, V.J.I.R.J.o.E. and Technology, "Literature review on effect of soil structure interaction on dynamic behaviour of buildings", Vol. 5, No. 04, (2018), 2522-2525.
13. Pitilakis, D. and Karatzetzou, A., "Performance-based design of soil–foundation–structure systems", in Proceedings of the 15th world conference on earthquake engineering, Lisbon, Portugal. Vol., No. Issue, (2012).
14. Hosseinzadeh, N., Davoodi, M. and Roknabadi, E.R., "Shake table study of soil structure interaction effects in surface and embedded foundations", in 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering (15WCEE). Vol., No. Issue, (2012).
15. Elwi, M., Muhammed, B. and Alhussiny, N., "Evaluation of soil-structure interaction for structures subjected to earthquake loading with different types of foundation", in MATEC Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences. Vol. 162, (2018), 04026. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201816204026
16. Priyanka, R.J., Anand, N., Justin, D.S.J.I.J.o.E.T. and Engineering, A., "Studies on soil structure interaction of multi storeyed buildings with rigid and flexible foundation", Vol. 2, No. 12, (2012), 111-118.
17. Kuladeepu, M., Narayana, G. and Narendra, B.J.I.J.R.E.T., "Soil structure interaction effect on dynamic behavior of 3d building frames with raft footing", Vol., No., (2015).
18. Zhu, G., Lee, V.W.J.S.D. and Engineering, E., "Three-dimensional (3d) soil structure interaction with normal-plane p-wave incidence: Rigid foundation", Vol. 105, (2018), 11-21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2017.11.016
19. Khazaei, J., Amiri, A., Khalilpour, M.J.E. and Structures, "Seismic evaluation of soil-foundation-structure interaction: Direct and cone model", Vol. 12, No. 2, (2017), 251-262. http://dx.doi.org/10.12989/eas.2017.12.2.251
20. Raheem, S.E.A., Ahmed, M.M. and Alazrak, T.M.J.I.J.o.A.S.E., "Evaluation of soil–foundation–structure interaction effects on seismic response demands of multi-story mrf buildings on raft foundations", Vol. 7, No. 1, (2015), 11-30. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40091-014-0078-x
21. Itasca, F.J.I.C.G.I., Minneapolis, Minn, "Fast lagrangian analysis of continua", (2000).
23. Kuhlemeyer, R.L., Lysmer, J.J.J.o.t.S.M. and Division, F., "Finite element method accuracy for wave propagation problems", Vol. 99, No. 5, (1973), 421-427. https://doi.org/10.1061/JSFEAQ.0001885
24. Eslami, A.J.B. and Housing Research Center, B.N.B.-., Tehran, Iran, "Foundation engineering design and construction", (2006).
25. ROY, N., PAULTRE, P. and PROULX, J., "A bridge ductility study for seismic assessment and rehabilitation", in 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, Canada. (2004).
26. Council, A.T. and Agency, U.S.F.E.M., "Quantification of building seismic performance factors, US Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, (2009).
27. Das, B.M. and Sivakugan, N., "Fundamentals of geotechnical engineering, Cengage Learning, (2016).
28. Jamtveit, B., Moulas, E., Andersen, T.B., Austrheim, H., Corfu, F., Petley-Ragan, A. and Schmalholz, S.M.J.S.r., "High pressure metamorphism caused by fluid induced weakening of deep continental crust", Vol. 8, No. 1, (2018), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-35200-1