1. J. Mitola.,”Cognitive radio: An integrated agent architecture for software defined radio”.Ph.D. Dissertation. Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), 2000, Stockholm, Sweden.
2. Ali A and Hamouda W, ”Advances on spectrum sensing for cognitive radio networks: Theory and applications.” IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 19, No. 2, (2016), 1277-1304
3. Kattaswamy Mergu., “Spectrum sensing using Neyman Pearson based matched filter detection in cognitive radio networks”. Journal of Basic and Applied Research International, Vol. 21, No. 3, (2017), 143-149
4. Runze Wan, Lixing Ding, Naixue Xiong and Xing Zhou., “Mitigation strategy against spectrum sensing data falsification attack in cognitive radio sensor networks”. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol. 15, No. 9, (2019), 1-12.
5. I.F. Akuildiz, B.F. Lo and R. Balakrishnan, “Cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks: A survey”. Physical Communication, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2011), 40-62.
6. Youness Arjoune and Naima Kaabouch, “A Comprehensive Survey on Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks: Recent Advances, New Challenges, and Future Research Directions.” Sensors, Sensors 2019, No. 1, 1-32. DOI: 10.3390/s19010126
7. Kenan kockaya1 and Ibrahim Develi, “Spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks: threshold optimization and analysis”. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, (2020) 2020:255, 1-19. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13638-020-01870-7
8. Abdorasoul Ghasemi, and E.S. Sousa., “Collaborative spectrum sensing for opportunistic access in fading environments.” New Frontiers in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks, DYSPAN (2005).
9. E.Peh and Y.-C. Liang. “Optimization for cooperative sensing in cognitive radio networks.” Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, IEEE (2007), 27-33.
10. Z.Li, F.R. Yu and M. Huang., “A cooperative spectrum sensing consensus scheme in cognitive radio.” INFOCOM, (2009), 2546-2550
11. Sharifi A., “Defense against SSDF attack in cognitive radio networks: attack-aware collaborative spectrum sensing approach”. IEEE Trans Wireless Communication, Vol. 9, No. 8, (2010), 2488-2497
12. Srinivas Nallagonda, Shravan Kumar Bandari, Sanjay Dhar Roy and Sumit Kundu., “On Performance of Weighted Fusion Based Spectrum Sensing in Fading Channels.” Journal of Computational Engineering, (2013), DOI: 10.1155/2013/270612
13. Feng Zhao, Shaoping Li, and Jingyu Feng., “Securing Cooperative Spectrum Sensing against DC-SSDF Attack Using Trust Fluctuation Clustering Analysis in Cognitive Radio Networks.” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing,
(2019), Wiley, 1-11, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/3174304