1. Nematollahi, B., Saifulnaz, R.M., Jaafar, M.S., and Voo, Y.L., "A review on ultra high performance ‘ductile’ concrete (UHPdC) technology", International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2012), 1003–1018. doi:10.6088/ijcser.00202030026
2. Abbas, S., Nehdi, M. L., and Saleem, M. A., "Ultra-High Performance Concrete: Mechanical Performance, Durability, Sustainability and Implementation Challenges", International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, Vol. 10, No. 3, (2016), 271–295. doi:10.1007/s40069-016-0157-4
3. Aydın, S., "Effects of fiber strength on fracture characteristics of normal and high strength concrete", Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, Vol. 57, No. 2, (2013), 191–200. doi:10.3311/PPci.7174
4. Buttignol, T. E. T., Sousa, J. L. A. O., and Bittencourt, T. N., "Ultra High-Performance Fiber-Reinforced Concrete (UHPFRC): a review of material properties and design procedures", IBRACON Structures and Materials Journal, Vol. 10, No. 4, (2017), 957–971. doi:10.1590/s1983-41952017000400011
5. Chen, J., and Chanvillard, G., "UHPC composites based on glass fibers with high fluidity, ductility, and durability", Ultra-High Performance Concrete and Nanotechnology in Construction. Proceedings of Hipermat, Kassel, (2012), 265–272.
6. Farhangi, V., and Karakouzian, M., "Effect of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Tubes Filled with Recycled Materials and Concrete on Structural Capacity of Pile Foundations", Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 5, (2020), 1–14. doi:10.3390/app10051554
7. Song, J.-H., Lee, E.-T., and Eun, H.-C., "Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Columns Retrofitted by Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyurea", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 6, No. 10, (2020), 1852–1863. doi:10.28991/cej-2020-03091587
8. Enfedaque, A., Paradela, L. S., and Sánchez-Gálvez, V., "An alternative methodology to predict aging effects on the mechanical properties of glass fiber reinforced cements (GRC)", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 27, No. 1, (2012), 425–431. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.07.025
9. Rigaud, S., Chanvillard, G., and Chen, J., "Characterization of Bending and Tensile Behavior of Ultra-High Performance Concrete Containing Glass Fibers", High Performance Fiber Reinforced Cement Composites, Vol. 6, (2012), 373–380. doi:10.1007/978-94-007-2436-5_45
10. Purnell, P., Short, N. R., and Page, C. L., "A static fatigue model for the durability of glass fibre reinforced cement", Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 36, (2001), 5385–5390. doi:https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1012496625210
11. Marikunte, S., Aldea, C., and Shah, S. P., "Durability of glass fiber reinforced cement composites: Effect of silica fume and metakaolin", Advanced Cement Based Materials, Vol. 5, Nos. 3–4, (1997), 100–108. doi:10.1016/S1065-7355(97)00003-5
12. Yazıcı, H., Deniz, E., and Baradan, B., "The effect of autoclave pressure, temperature and duration time on mechanical properties of reactive powder concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 42, (2013), 53–63. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.01.003
13. Bentur, A., and Diamond, S., "Direct incorporation of silica fume into glass fibre strands as a means for developing GFRC composites of improved durability", International Journal of Cement Composites and Lightweight Concrete, Vol. 9, No. 3, (1987), 127–135. doi:10.1016/0262-5075(87)90046-7
14. Krahl, P. A., Carrazedo, R., and El Debs, M. K., "Mechanical damage evolution in UHPFRC: Experimental and numerical investigation", Engineering Structures, Vol. 170, (2018), 63–77. doi:10.1016/j.engstruct.2018.05.064
15. Madhkhan, M., and Katirai, R., "Effect of pozzolanic materials on mechanical properties and aging of glass fiber reinforced concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 225, (2019), 146–158. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.128
16. Ali, B., and Qureshi, L. A., "Influence of glass fibers on mechanical and durability performance of concrete with recycled aggregates", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 228, (2019), 116783. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.116783
17. Ryabova, A., Kharitonov, A., Matveeva, L., Shangina, N., and Belentsov, Y., "Research on Long-Term Strength of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete", Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, (2018), 640–646. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-70987-1_68
18. Algburi, A. H. M., Sheikh, M. N., and Hadi, M. N. S., "Mechanical properties of steel, glass, and hybrid fiber reinforced reactive powder concrete", Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 4, (2019), 998–1006. doi:10.1007/s11709-019-0533-7
19. Liu, J., Jia, Y., and Wang, J., "Experimental Study on Mechanical and Durability Properties of Glass and Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete", Fibers and Polymers, Vol. 20, No. 9, (2019), 1900–1908. doi:10.1007/s12221-019-1028-9
20. Khan, F. A., Shahzada, K., Ullah, Q. S., Fahim, M., Khan, S. W., and Badrashi, Y. I., "Development of Environment-Friendly Concrete through Partial Addition of Waste Glass Powder (WGP) as Cement Replacement", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 6, No. 12, (2020), 2332–2343. doi:10.28991/cej-2020-03091620
21. ASTM C-494-15a, "Standard specification for chemical admixtures for concrete", American Society for Testing and Materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2013).
22. Admixture properties, Performance of ADMIX SR340 in concrete", from http://white-damavand.ir/products/concrete-admixtures/admix-sr340/
23. ASTM C1437-13, "Standard test method for flow of hydraulic cement mortar", American Society for Testing and Materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2013).
24. Properties of glass fiber, Nippon Electric Glass, from http://www.arg.neg.co.jp
25. BSI EN1881-116, "Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cubes", British Standards Institution, (1881).
26. ASTM C78-10, "Standard test method for flexural strength of concrete (using simple beam with third-point loading) ", American Society for Testing and Materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2010).
27. ASTM C1018-97, "Standard Test Method for Flexural Toughness and First-Crack Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete (Using Beam With Third-Point Loading)", American Society for Testing and Materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2006).
28. Qureshi, L. A., and Ahmed, A., "An investigation on Strength properties of Glass fiber reinforced concrete", International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2013), 2567–2572.
29. Yazıcı, H., Yardımcı, M. Y., Aydın, S., and Karabulut, A. Ş., "Mechanical properties of reactive powder concrete containing mineral admixtures under different curing regimes", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 23, No. 3, (2009), 1223–1231. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2008.08.003.
30. ASTM C1560-03, "Standard Test Method for Hot Water Accelerated Aging of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Cement-Based Composites", American Society for Testing and Materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2016).
31. Jones, J., Driver, M., and Harmon, T., "An Evaluation of the use of Finely Ground E–Glass Fiber as a Pozzolan in GFRC Composites", In 15th International GRCA Congress, Prague, (2008), 1–10.