1. Yang, K. H., Lee, K. H., Song, J. K., and Gong, M. H., "Properties and sustainability of alkali-activated slag foamed concrete", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 68, (2014), 226–233. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.12.068
2. Wei, S., Yiqiang, C., Yunsheng, Z., and Jones, M. R., "Characterization and simulation of microstructure and thermal properties of foamed concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 47, (2013), 1278–1291. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.06.027
3. Kim, H. K., Jeon, J. H., and Lee, H. K., "Workability, and mechanical, acoustic and thermal properties of lightweight aggregate concrete with a high volume of entrained air", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 29, (2012), 193–200. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.08.067
4. Vilches, J., Ramezani, M., and Neitzert, T., "Experimental investigation of the fire resistance of ultra-lightweight foam concrete", International Journal of Advanced Engineering Applications, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2012), 15–22
5. Zhang, Z., Provis, J. L., Reid, A., and Wang, H., "Mechanical, thermal insulation, thermal resistance and acoustic absorption properties of geopolymer foam concrete", Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 62, (2015), 97–105. doi:10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2015.03.013
6. Choi, H., and Ma, S., "An optimal lightweight foamed mortar mix suitable for tunnel drainage carried out using the composite lining method", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 47, (2015), 93–105. doi:10.1016/j.tust.2014.12.002
7. Siram, K. K. B., and Raj, K. A., " Concrete+ Green= Foam Concrete", International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 4, (2013), 179–184
8. Moon, A. S., and Varghese, V., "Sustainable construction with foam concrete as a green building material", International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2014), 13–16
9. Durack, J. M., and Weiqing, L., " The properties of foamed air cured fly ash based concrete for masonry production", Proceedings of the Fifth Australasian Masonry Conference, (1998), 129–138.
10. Ramamurthy, K., Kunhanandan Nambiar, E. K., and Indu Siva Ranjani, G., "A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete", Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 31, No. 6, (2009), 388–396. doi:10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2009.04.006
11. Jones, M. R., Mccarthy, A., and Dhir, R. K., Recycled and Secondary Aggregates in Foamed Concrete, (2005), The Waste & Resources Action Programme.
12. De Domenico, D., Faleschini, F., Pellegrino, C., and Ricciardi, G., "Structural behavior of RC beams containing EAF slag as recycled aggregate: Numerical versus experimental results", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 171, (2018), 321–337. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.03.128
13. Weigler, H., and Karl, S., "Structural lightweight aggregate concrete with reduced density- lightweight aggregate foamed concrete", International Journal of Cement Composites and Lightweight Concrete, Vol. 2, No. 2, (1980), 101–104. doi:10.1016/0262-5075(80)90029-9
14. Favaretto, P., Hidalgo, G., Sampaio, C., Silva, R., and Lermen, R., "Characterization and Use of Construction and Demolition Waste from South of Brazil in the Production of Foamed Concrete Blocks", Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 10, (2017), 1090. doi:10.3390/app7101090
15. McGovern, G., "Manufacture and supply of ready-mix foamed concrete", One-Day Awareness Seminar on Foamed Concrete: Properties, Applications and Potential, (2000), 12–22.
16. Al-Haidary, M. H. M. H., "Shrinkage in Lightweight Foam Concrete, Universiti Sains Malaysia", (2010).
17. Kearsley, E. P., "Just Foamed Concrete - An Overview", Specialist Techniques and Materials for Concrete Construction, (1999), 227–237 Thomas Telford Publishing. doi:10.1680/stamfcc.28258.0022
18. Roslan, A. F., Awang, H., and Mydin, M. A. O., "Effects of various additives on drying shrinkage, compressive and flexural strength of lightweight foamed concrete (LFC)", Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 626, (2013), 594–604, Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 594–604. doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.626.594
19. Fedorov, V., and Mestnikov, A., "Influence of cellulose fibers on structure and properties of fiber reinforced foam concrete", MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 143, (2018), 02008. doi:10.1051/matecconf/201814302008
20. Rai, A., and Kumar, M., "Experimental study on compressive and split tensile strength of foamed concrete using stone dust", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 5, (2017), 1377–1382
21. Nambiar, E. K. K., and Ramamurthy, K., "Shrinkage Behavior of Foam Concrete", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 11, (2009), 631–636. doi:10.1061/(asce)0899-1561(2009)21:11(631)
22. Amran, Y. H. M., Farzadnia, N., and Ali, A. A. A., (, December 30)"Properties and applications of foamed concrete; A review", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 101, (2015), 990–1005. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.10.112
23. Namsone, E., Korjakins, A., Sahmenko, G., and Sinka, M., "The environmental impacts of foamed concrete production and exploitation", IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 251, No. 1, (2017), 012029. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/251/1/012029
24. Zamzani, N., "Characterization Of Durability And Mechanical Properties Of ’Cocos Nucifera Linn’Fibre (Cnf) Reinforced Foamcrete And Its Performance At Elevated Temperatures, Doctoral dissertation, Universiti Sains Malaysia", (2019).
25. Akil, H. M., Omar, M. F., Mazuki, A. A. M., Safiee, S., Ishak, Z. A. M., and Abu Bakar, A., (, September 1)"Kenaf fiber reinforced composites: A review", Materials and Design, Vol. 32, Nos. 8–9, (2011), 4107–4121. doi:10.1016/j.matdes.2011.04.008
26. Bing, C., Zhen, W., and Ning, L., "Experimental Research on Properties of High-Strength Foamed Concrete", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2012), 113–118. doi:10.1061/(asce)mt.1943-5533.0000353
27. Panesar, D. K., "Cellular concrete properties and the effect of synthetic and protein foaming agents", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 44, (2013), 575–584. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.03.024
28. ASTM C150-04. Standard Specification for Portland Cement C150-04. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, 04(02), (2009), 1–8.
29. ASTM C778-06. Standard Specification for Standard Sand C778-06. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2006).
30. ASTM C1602-C05. Standard Specification for Mixing Water Used in Production of Hydraulic Cement Concrete C1602. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2006).
31. Talaei, S., Jafari, M., Tarfan, S., and Hashemlou, H., "The effect of ratio of aggregate to cement paste volume on structural lightweight concrete strength, viscosity, density and cost", Research Journal of Environmental and Earth Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 9, (2014), 443–450
32. Kearsley, E. P., and Visagie, M., "Micro-properties of Foamed Concrete", In RK Dhir, NA Handerson (Eds.), Proceedings of Congress on Creating with Concrete (Conference on Specialist Technology and Materials for Concrete Construction), (1999), 173–184
33. ASTM C157/C157M. Standard Test Method for Length Change of Hardened Hydraulic-Cement Mortar and Concrete. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, C, (2005), 1–10.
34. BSI, BS EN 12390-3: 2009: Testing hardened concrete. Compressive Strength of Test Specimens, (2009).
35. The International Organization of Standardization, ISO 1920-8:2009 Testing of Concrete -Part 8: Determination of drying shrinkage of concrete for samples prepared in the field or in the laboratory, (2009).
36. ASTM C496/C496M-04e1 Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens. Annual book of ASTM standards, (2008).
37. Karim, H., Khalid, H., and Sahii, S., "Behavior of Light Weight Concrete Using Polymer Materials", The 2nd International Conference of Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering (BCEE2-2015), (2015), 79–84, 79–84
38. Falliano, D., De Domenico, D., Ricciardi, G., and Gugliandolo, E., "Compressive and flexural strength of fiber-reinforced foamed concrete: Effect of fiber content, curing conditions and dry density", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 198, (2019), 479–493. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.11.197
39. Namsone, E., Šahmenko, G., and Korjakins, A., "Durability Properties of High Performance Foamed Concrete", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 172, No. 172, (2017), 760–767. doi:10.1016/j.proeng.2017.02.120
40. Momoh, E. O., and Osofero, A. I., (, February 1)"Recent developments in the application of oil palm fibers in cement composites", Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2020), 94–108, Higher Education Press, 94–108. doi:10.1007/s11709-019-0576-9
41. Musa, M., Othuman Mydin, A., and Abdul Ghani, A. N., "Optimization of mechanical properties in foamcrete reinforced with raw oil palm empty fruit bunch (EFB) fiber", MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 250, (2018), 05004. doi:10.1051/matecconf/201825005004
42. Serudin, A. M., Azree, M., Mydin, O., Naser, A., and Ghani, A., "Significance of Woven Fiberglass Mesh addition to Lightweight Foamed Concrete on its Flexural and Tensile Strengths", Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, Vol. XII, No. IV, (2020), 1566–1571
43. Falliano, D., De Domenico, D., Ricciardi, G., and Gugliandolo, E., "Improving the flexural capacity of extrudable foamed concrete with glass-fiber bi-directional grid reinforcement: An experimental study", Composite Structures, Vol. 209, (2019), 45–59. doi:10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.10.092