1. Zendehdel, K., "Cancer statistics in ir iran in 2018", Basic & Clinical Cancer Research, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2019). https://doi.org/10.18502/bccr.v11i1.1645.
2. Pala, T., Ycedag, I. and Biberoglu, H., "Association rule for classification of breast cancer patients", Sigma Journal of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2017), 155-160.
3. Ozkan, E., Erdemir, A., Torer, B.D., Tasci, A.I., Baskin, Y., Ellidokuz, H. and Balik, D.T., "Genotyping and analysis of rs7501939 polymorphism for prostate cancer", Sigma Journal of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2015), 101-107.
4. Kizilbey, K. and Akdeste, Z.M., "Melanoma cancer", Sigma Journal of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Vol. 31, No. 4, (2013).
5. Cabuy, E., "Reliable cancer therapies", Energy-Based Therapies. Hyperthermia in Cancer Treatment, RCT Summary for Professionals, Vol. 1, No. 2, (2011), 1-48.
6. van der Zee, J., González, D., van Rhoon, G.C., van Dijk, J.D., van Putten, W.L. and Hart, A.A., "Comparison of radiotherapy alone with radiotherapy plus hyperthermia in locally advanced pelvic tumours: A prospective, randomised, multicentre trial", The Lancet, Vol. 355, No. 9210, (2000), 1119-1125. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0140-6736(00)02059-6.
7. Pirouz, F., Najafpour, G., Jahanshahia, M. and Sharifzadeh Baei, M., "Plant-based calcium fructoborate as boron-carrying nanoparticles for neutron cancer therapy", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 4, (2019), 460-466. https://dx.doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.04a.01.
8. Falk, M. and Issels, R., "Hyperthermia in oncology", International Journal of Hyperthermia, Vol. 17, No. 1, (2001), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1080/02656730118511.
9. Javadi, K. and Komjani, N., "Investigation into low sar pifa antenna and design a very low sar u-slot antenna using frequency selective surface for cell-phones and wearable applications", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2017), 145-157. https://doi.org/10.28991/ijse-01117.
10. Zhang, S., Clark, M., Liu, X., Chen, D., Thomas, P. and Ren, L., "The effects of bio-inspired electromagnetic fields on healthy enhancement with case studies", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 3, No. 6, (2019), 369-381. https://doi.org/10.28991/esj-2019-01199.
11. Priscilla, S.J., Judi, V.A., Daniel, R. and Sivaji, K., "Effects of chromium doping on the electrical properties of zno nanoparticles", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2020), 82-88. https://doi.org/10.28991/esj-2020-01212.
12. Manikandan, G., Yuvashree, M., Sangeetha, A., Bhuvana, K. and Nayak, S.K., "Liver tissue regeneration using nano silver impregnated sodium alginate/pva composite nanofibres", SciMedicine Journal, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2020), 16-21. https://doi.org/10.28991/SciMedJ-2020-0201-3.
13. Puspitasari, P. and Budi, L., "Physical and magnetic properties comparison of cobalt ferrite nanopowder using sol-gel and sonochemical methods", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 33, No. 5, (2020), 877-884. https://dx.doi.org/10.5829/ije.2020.33.05b.20.
14. Lv, Y., Zou, Y. and Yang, L., "Theoretical model for thermal protection by microencapsulated phase change micro/nanoparticles during hyperthermia", Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, No. 4, (2012), 573-584. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-011-0907-4.
15. Sezgin, E., Karatas, O., Çam, D., Sur, İ., Sayin, İ. and Avci, E., "Interaction of gold nanoparticles with living cells", Sigma, Vol. 26, (2008), 227-246.
16. Lv, Y.-G., Deng, Z.-S. and Liu, J., "3-d numerical study on the induced heating effects of embedded micro/nanoparticles on human body subject to external medical electromagnetic field", IEEE Transactions on Nanobioscience, Vol. 4, No. 4, (2005), 284-294. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNB.2005.859549.
17. Deng, Z.-S. and Liu, J., "Uncertainties in the micro/nano-particles induced hyperthermia treatment on tumor subject to external em field", in 2006 1st IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, IEEE, (2006), 851-855. https://doi.org/10.1109/NEMS.2006.334910.
18. Majchrzak, E., Dziatkiewicz, G. and Paruch, M., "The modelling of heating a tissue subjected to external electromagnetic field", Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, Vol. 10, No. 2, (2008), 29-37. PMID: 19031995.
19. Majchrzak, E. and Paruch, M., "Numerical modelling of temperature field in the tissue with a tumor subjected to the action of two external electrodes", Scientific Research of the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2009), 137-145.
20. Majchrzak, E. and Paruch, M., "Application of evolutionary algorithms for identification of number and size of nanoparticles embedded in a tumor region during hyperthermia treatment", Evolutionary and Deterministic Methods for Design, Optimization and Control with Applications to Industrial and Societal Problems (eds. T. Burczyński and J. Periaux), CIMNE, Barcelona, Spain, A Series of Handbooks on Theory and Engineering Applications of Computational Methods, (2011), 310-315.
21. Q. Zhao, L. Wang, R. Cheng, L. Mao, R.D. Arnold, E.W. Howerth, Z.G. Chen, S. Platt, Magnetic nanoparticle-based hyperthermia for head & neck cancer in mouse models, Theranostics, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2012). https://doi:10.7150/thno.3854.
22. F. Talati, A.A. Taheri, Numerical study of induction heating by micro/nano magnetic particles in hyperthermia, Journal of Computational & Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (JCARME), (2019). https://doi.org/10.22061/JCARME.2019.3961.1465.
23. Talati, F. and Taheri, A.A., "Uncertainty analysis in induction heating by magnetic micro/nanoparticles during hyperthermia", Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 48, No. 4, (2019), 195-201.
24. Taheri, A.A. and Talati, F., "Fdm-based 2d numerical study of hyperthermia cancer treatment by micro/nano-phase-change materials", Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, (2019), 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40997-019-00314-y.
25. Nemati, Z., Alonso, J., Martinez, L., Khurshid, H., Garaio, E., Garcia, J., Phan, M. and Srikanth, H., "Enhanced magnetic hyperthermia in iron oxide nano-octopods: Size and anisotropy effects", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 120, No. 15, (2016), 8370-8379. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.6b01426.
26. Wang, H., Dai, W. and Bejan, A., "Optimal temperature distribution in a 3d triple-layered skin structure embedded with artery and vein vasculature and induced by electromagnetic radiation", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 50, No. 9-10, (2007), 1843-1854. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2006.10.005.
27. Li, L., Yu, B., Liang, M., Yang, S. and Zou, M., "A comprehensive study of the effective thermal conductivity of living biological tissue with randomly distributed vascular trees", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 72, (2014), 616-621. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2014.01.044.
28. Ferziger, J.H. and Perić, M., "Computational methods for fluid dynamics, Springer, Vol. 3, (2002).
29. Kazemi, S., Rezaei, S., Mohammadi, M. and Nikzad, M., "Separation of curcumin from curcuma longa l. And its conjugation with silica nanoparticles for anti-cancer activities", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018), 1803-1809.