1. Mosley, W. H. & Bungey, J. H., “Reinforced Concrete Design”, Third edition, Macmillan, (2012).
2. Marais, C. C., “Design Adjustment Factors and the Economical Application of Concrete Flat-slabs with Internal Spherical Voids in South Africa” (Doctoral dissertation, University of Pretoria), (2009).
3. Stephen, C., “Hollow Core Manufacturing and Factory Design”, Indian Concrete Journal, (2013), 20-25.
4. Pajari, M., “Pure Torsion Tests on Single Hollow Core Slabs” Espoo VTT Tiedotteita, Vol. 2273, (2004), 28-29.
5. Cuenca, E., & Serna, P., “Failure Modes and Shear Design of Prestressed Hollow Core Slabs Made of Fiber-reinforced Concrete”, Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 45, No. 1, (2013), 952-964, doi: 10.1016/j.compositesb.2012.06.005.
6. Sarma, P. S. K., & Prakash, S. S., “Performance of Prestressed Hollow Core Slabs with and without Cutouts”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 13, (2015), 443-447, doi: 10.15623/ijret.2015.0425066.
7. Kankeri, P., & Prakash, S. S., “Experimental Evaluation of Bonded Overlay and NSM GFRP Bar Strengthening on Flexural Behavior of Precast Prestressed Hollow Core Slabs”, Engineering Structures, Vol. 120, (2016), 49-57, doi: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2016.04.033.
8. Al-Azzawi, A. A., & Abdul Al-Aziz, M. A., “Behavior of Reinforced Lightweight Aggregate Concrete Hollow-core Slabs”, Computers and Concrete, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2018), 117-126.
9. Khalil, A. A., El Shafiey, T. F., Mahmoud, M. H., Baraghith, A. T., & Etman, A. E., “Shear Behavior of Innovated Composite Hollow Core Slabs”, International Conference on Advances in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering,(2019).
10. Lee, Y. J., Kim, H. G., Kim, M. J., Kim, D. H., & Kim, K. H., “Shear Performance for Prestressed Concrete Hollow Core Slabs”, Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 5, (2020), 1636, doi: 10.3390/app10051636.
11. Mahdi, A. A. and Ismael M. A., “Structural Behaviour of Hollow Core Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete One Way Slabs”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 888 (2020), 10.1088/1757-899X/888/1/012019.
12. BS 12, “Specification for Portland cement” British Standard Institution, (1996), doi: 10.3403/00662547.
13. B.S. 882, "Specification for Aggregates from Natural Sources for Concrete", British Standard Institution, 3-9, )1992(, doi: 10.3403/00047290u.
14. EFNARC, F., “Specification and Guidelines for Self-compacting Concrete”, European federation of specialist construction chemicals and concrete system, (2002).
15. ASTM C-494/C-494M, “Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete”, American Society for Testing and Materials, (2015), doi: 10.1520/c0494_c0494m-15a.
16. ASTM A 615/A 615M, “Standard Specification for Deformed and Plain Billet-Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement” American Society for Testing and Materials, (2009), doi: 10.1520/a0706_a0706m-08a.
17. Self-Compacting Concrete European Project Group, “The European guidelines for self-compacting concrete: Specification, production and use”, International Bureau for Precast Concrete (BIBM), (2005).
18. ASTM C39/C39M, “Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens”, American Society for Testing and Materials, (2015), doi: 10.1520/c0039_c0039m-15a.